Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

Thanks Stone. You think it would it be effective at adjusting pH with distilled rather than ro water?
Yes. The reason is the low ppm of distilled and ro. In LOS ppm needs to be kept low. This is a micro adjust I think unless we do it all the time. The recipe is 1/8 tsp per gallon, and it has to be the prilled or says fast acting. I used it to raise my soil ph a while back when I mixed a new batch specifically for Lerugged's landrace sativa. if you do it, do it for a purpose. Indices don't like it too high. 6.2 to 6.8 maybe and sativa's just a few [points above that. Much over 7 and we should think of bringing it back down with extra carbon next amend. Like coco or worm castings.
The article that I read that was most informative about it stated that best results were when used in conjunction with Myco, so at planting would be best by the sound of it. I think you just verified thatšŸ‘šŸ‘Š
If 33% more plant is what it can do, it's something to look at! Add this being my best flowers outdoors in my short history of 4 or 5 outside grows! I can't wait for the next run to test it out!

Thanks GDB i was about to ask myself , Thanks Stone buds are looking Good Mrs. Muffin has some Nicuns šŸƒ Looks like winter at your place is this early for your parts ?
Hey Smokes! She really does! Thanks! Fall hit with a vengeance this week! It's not too cold but they started to time out and turn color and drop! Today my lawn is completely covered! We're having a wind event today. i think it's right on time. The warmth throws me a curve and I didn't see it coming. The calendar says it all though. We're almost done!

Hey Smokes! She really does! Thanks! Fall hit with a vengeance this week! It's not too cold but they started to time out and turn color and drop! Today my lawn is completely covered! We're having a wind event today. i think it's right on time. The warmth throws me a curve and I didn't see it coming. The calendar says it all though. We're almost done!
I love this "outdoor grower" talk! šŸ˜

Hello you :)

Your memes thread is off tap!

Gives me my first lol errrry single day!
:oops: it did not start off as a meme war thread.
Meant for non-growing pictures, so you could link in a journal.
But, thank you anyway.

Back
Top Bottom