Picture_2307.jpg

One of the NLB former mother plants
Picture_2316.jpg
Picture_2326.jpg
Picture_2334.jpg
Picture_2344.jpg

The other NLB mother plant that still needs trimming
Picture_2353.jpg

I tried getting some close ups to show how frosted they are. Camera is still hit-and-miss. In real life they are very pale color.

Back to trimming I go.

I finally got done trimming. Here's the tally: 57 grams from the 2 Liter Hempys, 44 grams from one mother, and 60 grams from the other. 5.68 oz's of some very fine medicine.

Picture56.jpg

In the next 24 hours I plan on washing used grow media, set the rest of the clones, take clones from the last NLB mother and move her into the flowering tent.

Very good job!!
:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Thanks brother. I have to admit, I'm a little jealous of your little girls. I have high hopes for my upcoming Holy Grail Kush's. If they look half as good as your O.G's, I'll be ecstatic.

Legit Spam, thank you for the +Reps!

Right on, I've got Holy Grail Kush outside & in the tent....What a wonderful smoke my cuts are, get 'em from a long ways away:)

I haven't tried it yet. True OG strains are fairly rare where I live. Strange because I live in Washington. BC strains are pretty common. I'm really looking forward to the HGK. I'll also be featuring a pure landrace Afghani Kush and THC Bomb. All should be grand. :wood:

The Afghani is beautiful...You'll enjoy the HGK, I've gone through 30+ different strains this year & it's my fav so far...Made me silly & laugh & hungry, felt like I got high for the first time...I think I'll keep a mom for a bit!

With the weather being >100F, I've had a small window to get the garden caught back up. I was finally able to wash and screen the used vermiculite/perlite and set the last clones.

Tomorrow I'll clean out the cloner and take more clones. I plan on going 12/12 in one week. Here's where I stand currently (just boring veg for another week):
Picture_2403.jpg
Picture_2415.jpg
Picture_2424.jpg
Picture_2433.jpg
Picture_2444.jpg
Picture_2453.jpg

The Afghani is beautiful...You'll enjoy the HGK, I've gone through 30+ different strains this year & it's my fav so far...Made me silly & laugh & hungry, felt like I got high for the first time...I think I'll keep a mom for a bit!

Just out of curiosity, what's your #2 and #3 pick out of those strains? I'm starting to research a couple strains for the future. I'm leaning towards MK Ultra (G13 x OG 18) as a possibility. I'd like to try some Tutankhamen, bought it but the seedling was deformed from the get-go and she was culled. Purple Kush is my other "gotta have" - "gotta try" strain.

To anyone that reads this, I am in love with Delicious Northern Light Blue. If ya like Indicas, give this strain a try.

The Holy Grail Kushs are starting to really grow.
Picture_2472.jpg
Picture_2463.jpg

After trimming those former mother NLB's, I've decided that I prefer a single cola on my plants. Therefor, I am only going to defol and remove smaller light branches-no LST, SCROG, or super cropping. It's just going to be Sea Of Green.

I'm still thinking of flipping to 12/12 in around a weeks time. Anyone feel that notion not rational?

As I was laying in bed I was thinking maybe waiting for two weeks would be best. The new containers are 3.5 gallons vs. the older 2 liters. I should take advantage of the extra root space.

I am a little worried about height though. There is very, very little information about HGK. From what I've seen it is characterized as a medium to tall plant. Those A Trains went from 4" inches or so to over 48" tall. I'm limited to around 4'-8" from floor to bottom of bulb. Can't be growing trees.

Back
Top Bottom