Hempy SOG! Josh's 2nd Indoor Grow!

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients!!! Hempy SOG!!! Josh's 2nd Indoor Grow.\!!!

Picture_5521.jpg
Picture_554.jpg
Picture_5551.jpg
Picture_5561.jpg
Picture_5571.jpg
Picture_5581.jpg
Picture_559.jpg
Picture_5601.jpg

Yeah, I think that's what I'll do. I'll pick up some new containers on payday. I'm still thinking of using rectangular-shaped bathroom size wastebaskets. Rubbermaid ones look like they are around 4 gallons. With them being non-round, I'll be able to utilize all the floor space. Being larger than a 2 Liter will help me with watering duties. Anyone that thinks Hempy SOG is for a lazy man is mistaken.

So, just waiting on payday. I need to restock on Blue Planet Nutrients. The "big" kit is around $145. That's fine. It sucks that FedEx charges $50 for shipping to my house. It's hard to justify that much at the moment as I am currently not working and the upcoming check is my last. Going to have to do some thinking and hard line budgeting.

Anyways, :peace:

to figure out what size of plants you should keep i believe you will need to harvest both sizes and determine which gives you the best gram per square foot and ease of maintenance to achieve the best gram per watt harvest.

I figure I'm going to lose some grams per watt going with larger plants. But I think it will be easier on my back. It's a pain trying to move a bunch of 2 liters around, watering, while on my hands and knees.

I'm not going to throw away the two liters. I drank way too much cheap soda acquiring those containers. I have enough medicine to last me a while. I'm just going to try a few things while I have the opportunity.

Ideally I'd live in a larger home and have room to build some elevated drain tables like 420fied. Waist high and not having to worry about water mess--yeah, that'd be the life.

The camera used doesn't give the plants justice.

Smell is minimal because of the Northern Lights lineage. What smell exists is super-dank with a hint of blue berry.

I'm going to state it for the record, Delicious Seeds Northern Light Blue is an awesome hybrid. As a patient and a grower, I'm hard pressed to desire more from a strain.

The sound driver crashed in my computer and my girl hasn't reinstalled it. Watching videos on the computer is pretty lame. I recently discovered that I can stream YouTube through my television. I've been in a lot of pain the last week or two so sleep is pretty hard to come by. The last few nights I've been watching different grow videos.

High Times, Jorge Cervantes, and others have some very interesting videos. I think it's cool seeing the different grow rooms, outdoor gardens, and greenhouses. For those outdoor guys and girls, these are worth checking out.

How to grow like a pro - YouTube

Jorge Cervantes - Ultimate Grow [DVD 2] - YouTube

I just sent this PM to Blue Planet Nutrients. Looking for some input. Anyone?

"Hey Corey, I've got a question that I can't seem to find a reliable answer to. I thought I'd just come to the expert.

So, what I am doing is very similar to 420fied. I'm using your Elite line, all the products along with Root Magic, and following the online feed schedule.

I use tap water. Our water isn't hard nor soft, seems just right. I PH it everytime but do not have a TDS or EC meter. My plants seem extremely healthy.

In a few hours I plan on making an order from you. Do you think I should get some cal-mag also?

I see your Micro, Bloom, and Early contain calcium or magnesium. Just not sure if I would benefit from a little more.

Sincerely, Josh"

Yeah mate, it's a Clone King 36 Site aerocloner. 'Member' the first journal I was going to make one the same as lots of guys utilizing a huge Rubbermaid tote for a 50 site machine? The DIY ones that size take up a lot of real estate. Mine takes up a 12"x 12" footprint. $80 something from Amazon. It's paid for itself four fold in the few months I've had it. Fill it up and plug it in. That simple.

Roots on the clones are really starting to explode. 4-THC Bombs, 2-Afghan Kush, 3 Holy Grail Kush left to right. Pics aren't the best. I used to be 6'-3" and be able to palm and single handed slam dunk a regulation NBA ball on a 10' rim. Rheumatoid Arthritis has shrunken me down to 5'-11". My wingspan, when I was younger, was something like 85". I tried to stretch out as far as I could, but the camera sucks. The roots look agillion times better in real life.

Picture_003202.jpg
Picture_004196.jpg
Picture_005185.jpg

Had a great day today. Wifey is on vacation, state pay day for both of us. We went to town, stocked up, ate a great supper, and yeah.

We went to a bookstore and I bought the latest edition of High Times and their "Best of 2013 Grow Guide". It's not even July, how's that the best of '13? Had on the cover "solventless wax process". Kinda why I bought it. All it was was washing machine water hash using a 70 and a 130-something micon bags. Big disappointment there. But the stuff looked amazing in the pics, like crystallized honey.

Bought a nice little grinder. That's it on top of that "wax" in the Best of HT's:
Picture_007154.jpg

Shit, the wax, looks amazing. Still, it's only water hash using bubble bags and a washing machine.

I'm not happy with WalMart. I went to their website yesterday, found my local store, and did a search for in stock, future grow containers. Rubbermaid was listed with two different 3.5 gallon waste baskets. The tops measured something like 11 3/4"x 7 1/2 ". Perfect dimensions to my 48"x48" ID flowering tent. Went there and this was all they had.
Picture_008141.jpg
Picture_006172.jpg

A touch F-d up. See how far they taper from top to bottom, and the rounded front lips? They'll work. That was all they had. I just can't pack them as tight as I could, but that's not really what I have planned anyways.

Back
Top Bottom