Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

My wife is set on using a "Bomb" instead of the gels, and stuff she deems "doesn't work". We have a huge bag of it, never knew it affected roaches too.
Boric acid kills roaches. Florida has got the biggest you ever seen. Call them Palmetto bugs. CL🍀

They play hockey in Wisconsin also. CL🍀
They play in Cali too.
Street hockey or box hockey is an option.
Great sport , played every since I can remember.
Everyone we knew was into it so as soon as they could I was on skates, young.
Winters are long here. :rolleyes:
Speaking of which I have to get back to work on the grow house.
Also finish up this journal.
Reports and pics of each girl.
And a recap of tips and methods.
Lot's of work to do.
Take care.
Talk soon.

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

I knew you would have a suggestion, thanks Shed.
Tell me how did you go from a New York City Apartment for 30 years to growing in the sun out in Cali?
Couldn't travel much farther and still be in the US.
That's a long way to move.
But I'd do it if I could.
Unfortunately we don't have a tropical province with palm trees.
Better get those jars out of the sauna, close as I get.:rofl:
Take care.

Stay safe
Nothing about Calis Climate is tropical, we're honestly one huge desert trying to play pretend in a few cities to look nice, once you get down here you'll find out how quickly you were lied to about California being all sunny (it's sunny, but it's hotter than satans bootyhole kind of sunny!), and palm trees x'D
No experience with them or that chemical.
Shed has a suggestion.
Hope you get the light and everything sorted ok.
What do you mean they Zipper Tapped?
Sealed up?
Take care my friend, talk soon.

Stay safe
Zipper-Tapped, Zipper-Doored, Idk how to really explain it lol
zipwall-zipdoor-door-kit-zds-in-use-residential.jpg

It's opaque and looks something like this, but you can't see through, and there are a bunch of warning signs on it. At one point, one of the signs said Asbestos!

Thanks, Shed, but I guess my in-laws did try to use DE, but to no avail, which is why we're using the 'bomb' and I really don't want any of it on any of my growing stuff, at all.

The light thing can be fixed with a mechanical timer, but I've had some major issues with those, which is why I wanted to use the controller for it, they have something but an outlet that turns on and off, with the control of the app as well, just you don't get the option to dim the unit via the app as you would if you were able to use the Rj11 ports.

Boric acid kills roaches. Florida has got the biggest you ever seen. Call them Palmetto bugs. CL🍀
I've seen those monsters. Big enough to shoot with a .38 caliber pistol!

Tell me how did you go from a New York City Apartment for 30 years to growing in the sun out in Cali?
Took 6 months off and traveled 3x across the US, hitting each of the contiguous 48 states (about 26,000 miles), living in a 1987 Plymouth Grand Voyager (from wikipedia, not mine!). Left January 2, 1988 and arrived in Los Angeles in late June.
Couldn't travel much farther and still be in the US.
Alaska and Hawaii would be the only other options! Both of them are hella drives. ;)

Took 6 months off and traveled 3x across the US, hitting each of the contiguous 48 states (about 26,000 miles), living in a 1987 Plymouth Grand Voyager (from wikipedia, not mine!). Left January 2, 1988 and arrived in Los Angeles in late June.

Alaska and Hawaii would be the only other options! Both of them are hella drives. ;)
Hey Shed I’m just curious as to why you chose Cali? Why not Az. or Fl.?I’m mean ya got horrible traffic, Housing costs are astronomical and so is the cost of living. Not to mention the air quality leaves a lot to be desired. (Smog) CL🍀

Hey Shed I’m just curious as to why you chose Cali? Why not Az. or Fl.?I’m mean ya got horrible traffic, Housing costs are astronomical and so is the cost of living. Not to mention the air quality leaves a lot to be desired. (Smog) CL🍀
I'm not sure anyone actually believes that California, Arizona, and Florida are interchangeable, other than that they all have warmer weather than the northern parts of the country. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm not sure anyone actually believes that California, Arizona, and Florida are interchangeable, other than that they all have warmer weather than the northern parts of the country. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ok so they’re not interchangeable but you still haven’t said what made you to decide to live in California? My parents divorced my father moved to Ga. When I was getting in too much trouble as a teenager my mother sent me to live in Ga. I then bounced back and forth until my twenties and 1 winter in Chicago I was watching Miami Vice and decided Florida is where I wanted to live so I started buying newspapers checking for rent and jobs and that’s how I ended up living in Tampa/St.Pete/Clearwater. CL🍀

Ok so they’re not interchangeable but you still haven’t said what made you to decide to live in California? My parents divorced my father moved to Ga. When I was getting in too much trouble as a teenager my mother sent me to live in Ga. I then bounced back and forth until my twenties and 1 winter in Chicago I was watching Miami Vice and decided Florida is where I wanted to live so I started buying newspapers checking for rent and jobs and that’s how I ended up living in Tampa/St.Pete/Clearwater. CL🍀
I spent a week in Los Angeles when I was 15 and decided I was going to move there someday. Took me another 15 years (and a few visits in between), but I finally did it!

I spent a week in Los Angeles when I was 15 and decided I was going to move there someday. Took me another 15 years (and a few visits in between), but I finally did it!
I knew there had to be a story there. lol CL🍀

Good morning Shed. :ciao:
If you don't mind me asking, what did you do for a living in New York?
What did you do when you moved.
Or are you independently wealthy. :cheesygrinsmiley:
If it's not too personal.
Hope everything is going well this morning. :high-five:

Stay safe

Good morning Shed. :ciao:
If you don't mind me asking, what did you do for a living in New York?
What did you do when you moved.
Or are you independently wealthy. :cheesygrinsmiley:
If it's not too personal.
Hope everything is going well this morning. :high-five:

Stay safe
Top of the morning to you my friend, hope you’re doing well. Almost finished with the greenhouse? Hope your staying warm, we’re having another heatwave it’s going to be in the upper 50s F. today. TTYL CL🍀

Top of the morning to you my friend, hope you’re doing well. Almost finished with the greenhouse? Hope your staying warm, we’re having another heatwave it’s going to be in the upper 50s F. today. TTYL CL🍀
The greenhouse is gone.
It's a garage for the winter.
Going like a mad man trying to finish the new facility.
@VIVOSUN Sugar Shack?
Hope your doing well Amigo.

#Love What You Grow

@VIVOSUN Sugar Shack?
You've sold the naming rights to your room? Never thought of that!

I hope the sponsors know that I'll rename name my tents for a sponsorship. :laughtwo:

Loving the word "facility" - def referring to my new build as one. "Make speed not haste" with the build out but sure I'm telling the wiser man (I'm the most impatient person ever with projects so I when I learn to take my own advice I'll be a more relaxed person - "What do you mean you don't do next day delivery?!!")

When I left Cape Town, South Africa, to briefly move back to England in 2009 I drove. Hella trip!

The greenhouse is gone.
It's a garage for the winter.
@VIVOSUN Sugar Shack?
Hope your doing well Amigo.

#Love What You Grow
Reefer Room? Palace of Pot? Heavens Shore’s Hideout? Idk? CL🍀
You've sold the naming rights to your room? Never thought of that!

I hope the sponsors know that I'll rename name my tents for a sponsorship. :laughtwo:
Me too! CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom