Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

You've sold the naming rights to your room? Never thought of that!

I hope the sponsors know that I'll rename name my tents for a sponsorship. :laughtwo:
I'd rename Howie just to be able to work with @VIVOSUN.
They are the future of growing.
Seriously great equipment and innovative technology.
They will be the household name synonymous with growing.
I'm pretty excited.
Hope your having a good day my friend.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Loving the word "facility" - def referring to my new build as one. "Make speed not haste" with the build out but sure I'm telling the wiser man (I'm the most impatient person ever with projects so I when I learn to take my own advice I'll be a more relaxed person - "What do you mean you don't do next day delivery?!!")

When I left Cape Town, South Africa, to briefly move back to England in 2009 I drove. Hella trip!
Forgive my ignorance but how do you drive to England from Africa. :rofl:
I jest.
Must have been interesting there.
Where are you now? England?

#Love What You Grow

Reefer Room? Palace of Pot? Heavens Shore’s Hideout? Idk? CL🍀

Me too! CL🍀
Great names but I would like to incorporate @VIVOSUN in the name somehow.
With the heavens Shores theme would be great if possible.
Thanks.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow

Heya, Bill, so I guess we have everything decided, I even have a whole bag of soil and a bunch of leftover perlite(Also still have my soil amendments, and the superthrive and all that still!), we're just waiting to do the thing, and then we'll be setting it all back up the same day, and I'll be able to start, I'm going with Garlic Pancakes, I have a 4x4, I was thinking of going for 2 plants to fill up the entire space, how many should I pop in order to almost guarantee females, and I'll probably need the necessary help when the time comes to tell for gender!

Great names but I would like to incorporate @VIVOSUN in the name somehow.
With the heavens Shores theme would be great if possible.
Thanks.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow

VIVOSUN heaven
VIVOSUN Shore

VIVOSUN Heaven sounds interesting.

That's the sort of theme I was thinking.
Just hopping for something catchy is all.
@VIVOSUN Howie Hut ?
You know something catchy like that.
Talk soon.

#Love What You Grow
“Viva Vivo Sol”

Amigo, 😅!

If you don't mind me asking, what did you do for a living in New York?
What did you do when you moved.
I had my own photography business in NY for about four years before I left and have never lived a lavish life, so I had some money in the bank when I set out. Living in a minivan isn't a very expensive life so the trip didn't cost much, other than the relationship with my girlfriend/travel companion at the time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

When I got out to LA I got a job in the TV industry as a very underpaid production assistant, but it covered the rent. I didn't stay in the industry long though and moved through a few different jobs after that.
When I left Cape Town, South Africa, to briefly move back to England in 2009 I drove. Hella trip!
Sweet! Sounds like a great trip and I hope you got a lot of great pics along the way. 📷

I had my own photography business in NY for about four years before I left and have never lived a lavish life, so I had some money in the bank when I set out. Living in a minivan isn't a very expensive life so the trip didn't cost much, other than the relationship with my girlfriend/travel companion at the time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

When I got out to LA I got a job in the TV industry as a very underpaid production assistant, but it covered the rent. I didn't stay in the industry long though and moved through a few different jobs after that.

Sweet! Sounds like a great trip and I hope you got a lot of great pics along the way. 📷
hell yeh

I love road trips.
That's interesting I appreciate you sharing that. :thumb:
Glad everything worked out in the end.
New York is a great place to see but I wouldn't want to retire there.
L. A. BABY. :high-five:
Take care.

#Love What You Grow

You left out your musical career and all that money you made playing drums! :)

Not bad but why not @VIVOSUN Heavens Shore Hideaway or Hideout ? CL🍀
@VIVOSUN Heavens Shores Hideout isn't bad, actually both are pretty good.
Good morning Cap'n, how are you doing today Amigo. :ciao:

#Love What You Grow

@VIVOSUN Heavens Shores Hideout isn't bad, actually both are pretty good.
Good morning Cap'n, how are you doing today Amigo. :ciao:

#Love What You Grow
I’m doing ok, thanks for asking. It’s Turkey day today and will be doing the family thing + then eating too much.lol How are you? How’s the project doing? TTYL CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom