Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

heya Bill,, peace and karma sent from snowy kelowna,, we might just get some accumulation today,, great for the ski hills for sure,,

sure interesting to read about you latest project, indeed.. good for you,, keep busier than you already are,, ha

nice to build from the ground up,, lots of planning and re planning and wondering why what seemed like such a good idea yesterday,, seems nuts today,, i resemble that remark,, ha

heating and cooling,, in our land is such a big concern,, as y'all know,, it costs,,

i have my studio in an outbuilding similar to your situation,, and it always bugged me to be exhausting all that warm air out into the netherlands, so i have an exhaust pipe that i can switch between two outlets,, one outlet goes to the netherlands, for summer time,, and the other outlet goes under neath my studio, into the crawl space, then out to the netherlands,, my studio outbuilding is unreal poorly built and insulated so i think i save a bit of the heating this way

so i got all my hashing done and finished,, and even cleaned up which is always the hardest part for me,, and takes the longest,, days even,, ha

no pics cuz one hash ball looks pretty similar to another,, tho i left some of the hash in the powdery unballed up stage for use in my volcano,,

i done pretty good i think,, ending up with 34.4 grams of sweet swell hash,,

interesting note about the two plants i had,, the sativa and the indica

even tho the indica was three times the size in area,, the sativa was so densely bushed that both plants came reasonably close to the same amount , especially hash volumes,, and pretty kinda close in weed volume too

i wanna fish that river Bill,, you bet,, one day perhaps,,

till then,, be safe,, and don't test a wire by sticking it on your tongue,,

peace out friend,,
Hi Nivek! I love hash and make bubble. I have a couple of pounds of loose buds which will be perfect. Did you get 1 gram of hash per 4 of cannabis?

What method do you use? Old school?

My daughter just moved mto BC on the summit of a mountain. It starts with a K, not beautiful Kelowna, but hard name to remember. I lived in Jasper for a while, love the Rockies.

Anyways, would love to know your hashing process if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks and congrats on your yield!

Anyways, would love to know your hashing process if you don't mind sharing.

heya friend, and thanks for the kind words,,

old school hash method indeed,

'''

i used bubble bags,, only the 73 and 25 micron bags,, i did three and four passes thru the mix, and noticed the third pass was near the most productive so i did a fourth as well,, still produced a bit
a bit of a twist,, i did not remove the 25 bag till i was all done the three or four passes with the 73,, all in 5 gal pails, kicking the sides of the bucket while mixing , (saw the kicking in a vid and thot it a useful addition). lots of mixing and allowing to settle in between,, lots of water and ice
and some snow too,, ha
scrape the wet mix out to a fine screen to squeeze the water out a bit,, then crushed thru a sifter/grater thingy onto cardboard,, that breaks it into fine chunks,, which can be left as is or warmed up a bit and rolled or pressed
like i mentioned, the fine chunky stuff goes real nice into my volcano bowl,, mixed with some flower
so interesting to look close thru a scope and see the zillions of tiny balls, all huggin each other,, me missus was fascinated.''''

any q's i can answer pls ask away,,

bill, another shack name,, this one has a cpl interesting features,,

first,, it has a game attached to it,, a win already in my books,,

it's kinda a tongue twister so one sees how many tokes/beers it takes to screw up the name,, haha,, fun,,

and,, even better,, the missus will love the name and even buy the sign for you,, i bet

'the she said shed'

Chronic Thunder

PSX_20221107_180238.jpg

Everything is in jars

Pressure is off

@Bill284 Method

:420:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

'''

i used bubble bags,, only the 73 and 25 micron bags,, i did three and four passes thru the mix, and noticed the third pass was near the most productive so i did a fourth as well,, still produced a bit
a bit of a twist,, i did not remove the 25 bag till i was all done the three or four passes with the 73,, all in 5 gal pails, kicking the sides of the bucket while mixing , (saw the kicking in a vid and thot it a useful addition). lots of mixing and allowing to settle in between,, lots of water and ice
and some snow too,, ha
scrape the wet mix out to a fine screen to squeeze the water out a bit,, then crushed thru a sifter/grater thingy onto cardboard,, that breaks it into fine chunks,, which can be left as is or warmed up a bit and rolled or pressed
like i mentioned, the fine chunky stuff goes real nice into my volcano bowl,, mixed with some flower
so interesting to look close thru a scope and see the zillions of tiny balls, all huggin each other,, me missus was fascinated.''''

it's kinda a tongue twister so one sees how many tokes/beers it takes to screw up the name,, haha,, fun,,

and,, even better,, the missus will love the name and even buy the sign for you,, i bet

'the she said shed'
Just ordered some 25 micron screen, gonna try it out this winter. will first sift with the 100

If only you knew of a dispensery you could sell some product to. 🤔

Is that roof structurally capable of handling a snow load?
We can't sell to the retailers here.
Strictly licensed producer's.
But saves buying any.
That roof is solid, 2 x 6 on 16" centers.
Covered in 5/8 aspenite then rolled roofing then steel over top.
It's good :thumb: thanks.
Hopefully it slides right of the back.
It's got over 2 feet of slope.
Hope everything is going well today Azi. :ciao:

Stay safe

and some snow too,, ha

so interesting to look close thru a scope and see the zillions of tiny balls, all huggin each other,, me missus was fascinated.

@InTheShed

the exhaust is from the exhaust fan in the grow room,, i have a six inch fan reduced to four inches and i vent it to the great outdoors,,

doesn't everyone??

i did have it venting directly into the studio before,, which just to be clear also contains my grow room,, my studio is 10x20 and the grow room owns the far 3feet of the room,, 3x10,, half veg room and half flower

pretty small eh? i have a tent in house but will not be using it anymore i dont think

i can get five plants crowded into the flower space, if i am greedy,,

oh,, if i dont vent to the outdoors the room receives zero fresh air and also gets so humid that it is uncomfortable for use,, the windows damp up then freeze,,

it is a working studio,, mostly in the winter when i am home more,, this is the current project

20221107_100943.jpg

that pic could not be more confusing if it tried,,

i might try it venting into the studio again some how tho,, this shack was poorly built and is real hard to heat
Ok I get it. :Namaste: I totally misunderstood the situation. :Namaste:
That painting is incredible. :yahoo:
I didn't know you had so many talents.
I'm trying to avoid the hard to heat part with mine.
Heating is so expensive now
Great work on the hash my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe

Heavens Shores

New grow room

PSX_20221104_044823.jpg

PSX_20221104_044653.jpg

PSX_20221104_044531.jpg

PSX_20221104_044932.jpg

PSX_20221104_045339.jpg

PSX_20221104_045044.jpg

PSX_20221104_045237.jpg

PSX_20221104_045134.jpg

PSX_20221104_045449.jpg

Greenhouse in the background

@Bill284 Method

Stay safe
Gotta love a project ! I just finished building new doors and staining my old shed, those red doors look insane, i might put a coat of brown to tone em down.

I guess those steel wheels are worth something in the used market ? They came with the shed when we bought our house. The big barn is my neighbors
1667910213241.jpeg

Glad they’re all in jars ! Ur sheds gonna be pretty cool

Gotta love a project ! I just finished building new doors and staining my old shed, those red doors look insane, i might put a coat of brown to tone em down.

I guess those steel wheels are worth something in the used market ? They came with the shed when we bought our house. The big barn is my neighbors
1667910213241.jpeg

Glad they’re all in jars ! Ur sheds gonna be pretty cool
Good morning Amigo :ciao:
Great mini barn , are you growing inside?
Maby we could cut a deal with your neighbor?
Let's fill his barn. :yahoo: hehe.
Have a great day. :passitleft:
Thanks for dropping in.:thanks:

Stay safe

Final Haul

Minus what we smoked already

PSX_20221108_133240.jpg

Chronic Thunder was

12 ounces

Not a pound but I'm Happy

@Bill284 Method

Stay safe

nice Picture
Thanks Keith. :thanks:
Chronic Thunder just over 12 ounces.
Not bad considering what got dumped.
I'm thrilled.
I didn't like those funky jars in the pic so I consolidated a couple mason jars.
I don't trust the flimsy hook, not with my Chronic Thunder. ;)
So everyone is jared the greenhouse is moved, I'm knocking down the to do list.
Need to finish insulating and vapor barrier. :surf:
Nice of you to drop in my friend.
Take care

Stay safe

'''

and some snow too,, ha

'the she said shed'
Thanks Amigo. :thanks:
Great name but I'd go crazy trying to say it.:rofl:
Hope your day is going well. :high-five:
Take care.

Stay safe

CannaCabin
Becky
Grouse
Canna Cabin I like that one.
Hang a couple snowshoes on the wall for effect. :thumb:
Maybe skis and a hockey stick. ;)
The whole cabin in the woods.
Since you have the market cornered on the word Shed.:rofl:
Bills Canna Cabin , has a nice ring to it.
Thanks Shed.:high-five:

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom