Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Do you run upto people with bright clothes, and get in their face..... Then run away

Humming birds do that to me all day long

:hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::rofl::rofl::passitleft:
Sounds like me.
I try to poke them in the eye as well with my tongue.

They must like me eye color or something because they always go for my eyes. Freaks me out because they are so fast.

Oh, sorry! I thought it was really cool.

BTdubs...you can report PMs here if they violate the terms of the site.
Sorry. Didn't mean to be a downer or come off rude. It is kinda a cool pic but the flack outweighed any joy.
I had fun trying to take it, I guess that's what matters.

Good point on the DMs. I am having some difficulty on a few of them.

I'm going to get hella stoned now. I'll be back shortly with a better attitude. It will appear,like magic!!!

bizarre DMs
Oh, sorry! I thought it was really cool.

BTdubs...you can report PMs here if they violate the terms of the site.
Seriously! I thought it was a really cool pic as well :D and that’s totally bad form sending you messages of any kind about it, barring congratulations ... which we all do in public pretty much anyway. Not within the spirit of this forum at all... :oops:

back shortly with a better attitude
your attitudes seem fine...

hi HH :ciao:

Seriously! I thought it was a really cool pic as well :D and that’s totally bad form sending you messages of any kind about it, barring congratulations ... which we all do in public pretty much anyway. Not within the spirit of this forum at all... :oops:

your attitudes seem fine...

hi HH :ciao:
Hey Amy.
I had a bad attitude yesterday.
It happens. I fixed it right up though. Shower, food and weed did me right.

Some people think they know you from a couple posts on the forum. Sometimes they overstep a bit ,sometimes by a country mile. I just need to be more careful about who I talk to in the future.

Today is a different day and my biggest concern right now is pancakes. Someone ate my breakfast. Hmmmm......

Today is a different day and my biggest concern right now is pancakes. Someone ate my breakfast. Hmmmm......

I'm not a pancakes guy

But you eata my eggs....I Kill YOU!!!!!!!

Bit of a boring update. I checked in on that first OG Kush seed again and absolutely nothing. I stuck it in some water just to see, but I’m pretty sure it’s garbage. Getting nervous about the second seed now... if this one doesn’t pop either, I have two more I can try, but man, it’s makin me:nervous-guy:Why OG Kush? Why?
The other two seedlings are plugging along. Still seeing a couple little gnats. I’m squishing them when I see them moving, but I have some yellow sticky pads on the way to just get rid of them.
That’s about it so far. Come on OG Kush!

Bugger! I hope its not the gnat larvae stopping your seeds coming up. DO you have many do you think? I ended up doing the multi-pronged approach and applied every technique known to growers to get rid of them! Li’l foookers. @dynamo1 has gone so far as to import a couple of different natural predators to his grow ‘cause he’s tired of feeling hamstrung by them... li’l foookers! Yep that’s right, they deserve to hear it twice... li’l fookers! 3 times even! :D

Sorry your seeds are giving you a hard time Hh. That's the part of the grow I find a little stressful feel kinda helpless waiting for them to do their thing.

Bugger! I hope its not the gnat larvae stopping your seeds coming up. DO you have many do you think? I ended up doing the multi-pronged approach and applied every technique known to growers to get rid of them! Li’l foookers. @dynamo1 has gone so far as to import a couple of different natural predators to his grow ‘cause he’s tired of feeling hamstrung by them... li’l foookers! Yep that’s right, they deserve to hear it twice... li’l fookers! 3 times even! :D
I don’t think so, the pellets are in a plastic propagation box. I’m reusing my coco and I think the bugs got comfy when I was rinsing it outside. It’s not too many so far, but I want them out! It is fall over here, I bet I could find a little spidey pretty easily.

Back
Top Bottom