Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

I was far from a scholar myself lol. I should call you the crop professor with all the help you have given me trying to figure out Mega Crop which is getting nicely dialed in by the way.
Thanks, but you did most of the figuring. We did a quick test for improvement and no change, so at that point it was more or less obvious to bump up the MC to the high end. You did exactly that and it appears now you have a healthy plant a growin' :)

The good news - Candida is popping her way up as I type. The not so good news - three others are not popping up. After the power of suggestion from VG, I went digging. The three all have at least cracked open or more. Two of them were buried down pretty deep, so I’m starting to think that was the problem. Maybe?? I covered them back up with a little peat and hopefully they are still able to come back.

Training continues on OG Kush #1. She is definitely the strongest and fastest grower. I’m sure glad she didn’t die! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Pictures!
BBA955B8-CDEC-470D-A26C-DF8CF21C42B6.jpeg

Taking a closer look
DC360E5B-F215-40F7-B502-E60C21A8D4A7.jpeg

The training is starting to work it’s magic a little! The orange marked node is getting pretty tall, and is now higher than the pink marked ‘top’ of the plant. I’ll probably bring it a little lower one more time and then as it grows, I’ll manage any nodes that start to take the lead height wise.

Here’s the other two, being less interesting with no training yet.
OG Kush #2
6835F48B-4DBF-44E2-BECF-A7EF7D60F35E.jpeg

Purple Kush CBD
77DA90D1-A4DB-44FD-A698-2A77AF9A4FB5.jpeg

I accidentally burned her tips and she’s been slow for it for the last couple of days. I think she’s recovered now and will hopefully start growing better now.

That’s it for now I guess. I’m starting to feel down about my seeds :( I’ve not had so much trouble with germinating before this round of growing. I’m not sure what’s different, but in summary, me no likey.

The good news - Candida is popping her way up as I type. The not so good news - three others are not popping up. After the power of suggestion from VG, I went digging. The three all have at least cracked open or more. Two of them were buried down pretty deep, so I’m starting to think that was the problem. Maybe?? I covered them back up with a little peat and hopefully they are still able to come back.

Training continues on OG Kush #1. She is definitely the strongest and fastest grower. I’m sure glad she didn’t die! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Pictures!
BBA955B8-CDEC-470D-A26C-DF8CF21C42B6.jpeg

Taking a closer look
DC360E5B-F215-40F7-B502-E60C21A8D4A7.jpeg

The training is starting to work it’s magic a little! The orange marked node is getting pretty tall, and is now higher than the pink marked ‘top’ of the plant. I’ll probably bring it a little lower one more time and then as it grows, I’ll manage any nodes that start to take the lead height wise.

Here’s the other two, being less interesting with no training yet.
OG Kush #2
6835F48B-4DBF-44E2-BECF-A7EF7D60F35E.jpeg

Purple Kush CBD
77DA90D1-A4DB-44FD-A698-2A77AF9A4FB5.jpeg

I accidentally burned her tips and she’s been slow for it for the last couple of days. I think she’s recovered now and will hopefully start growing better now.

That’s it for now I guess. I’m starting to feel down about my seeds :( I’ve not had so much trouble with germinating before this round of growing. I’m not sure what’s different, but in summary, me no likey.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum!!!!!

me no likey.
It took me 5 seeds to get my present two -that was a lot easier to take
back in the bagseed days ,but now it's like $30 down the drain...
In fairness to the seeds, I did kill one of them while I was digging around to find out why it was taking so long...who knew they were that brittle when they're so small?
It was like a little upside down "U", and I tried to straighten it out....it no likey ;)

It sux, that feeling. Weather any different to other times? Keep em cosy... fingered crossed!

Auto training looks great! :popcorn:
Thank you Amy! I think everything is pretty close to consistent. It get down to 67° during lights out. You think that’s too low?
It took me 5 seeds to get my present two -that was a lot easier to take
back in the bagseed days ,but now it's like $30 down the drain...
In fairness to the seeds, I did kill one of them while I was digging around to find out why it was taking so long...who knew they were that brittle when they're so small?
It was like a little upside down "U", and I tried to straighten it out....it no likey ;)
I’m so afraid of doing that same thing! I’ve given up and dug a seed out to find it half sprouted. I reburied it, but it didn’t do anything after that. I will be really upset if I only end up with 3/6 from this batch, not only for cost of money, but cost of pride too!! :nervous-guy:

but cost of pride too!!
IKR..,I was like "Wtf?...I thought I knew how to do this"....
But,the viability of the seeds is beyond our control,and some of them are just duds-gotta remember that.

:yahoo: Candida! #CBDforLife

As I recall, a 10º swing from peak to trough is ideal, but either way 67º is not cold.
Yeah Candida! :yahoo:
She’s still a U, but she got her face out of the dirt!

I think the highs are 78°, so pretty close. I need to find some energy and check out these carbon filters. The air exchange is a bit off from normal because I unhooked the not working filter. Mr H also commented that it smelled like weed in the room, even though they’re not even blooming yet. :cheesygrinsmiley: yeah baby

IKR..,I was like "Wtf?...I thought I knew how to do this"....
But,the viability of the seeds is beyond our control,and some of them are just duds-gotta remember that.
That’s exactly how I feel too! Although when I peeked in the soil today, they had all cracked open or more, so I feel like the seeds were good. If they don’t make it, it’ll be on me this round. I’m most happy that Candida made it up. Now Nightengale is the only one that I don’t have backup of.

Well I did this last night, but I was so tired I had to wait to post til today.

Northern Lights, Hiydrow and Candida all went into their new solo cup condos. They each got a sprinkle of mykos in the new dirt with a spritz of water to help it stick. I took off the little sleeves from the pellet and OMG Hiydrow’s root was growing completely sideways and I didn’t see it attached to the side material. As soon as I took the sleeve off, the whole seedling came out too and was just sitting there in my hand! :eek: The peat was opened basically in half, so I gently put the root back in the middle like a sandwich and pushed it all together, down into the solo dirt hole. It seems ok this morning, so hopefully everything will be ok.
3D91AF91-C2AB-4362-8A68-3C52E52DD10A.jpeg

And now introducing the newest member of the Hideout - Mango Kush
0C4FB327-1815-438C-A16F-EB14A45248DE.jpeg

Not quite all the way out yet, but I’m just too excited to wait. I wasn’t sure any of these ones would make it, so happy day! 4 up 2 to go (fingers crossed!!)

Well, Good morning Mango!
She was just keeping you guessing for awhile...
just sitting there in my hand! :eek:
My last grow,I dropped the Peyote Critical's solo cup on the floor (a constant danger when an old fart is trying to grow something) and everything popped out-including the naked little seedling-stuffed everything back in the cup,and the seedling never missed a beat-they're actually pretty tough,as long as you don't break them in half,which I have also done recently :)

as long as you don't break them in half,which I have also done recently :)
Lol, I have been guilty of that myself, well not in half, but I broke her tap root in half; she was the strongest one of the whole bunch. Ya just never know!

I am excited to see that Mango Kush pop up. She’s the only one I’ve already grown before. In fact, I grew two for my very first grow. They were named Marlin and Nemo. Ahh, memories. I really liked it, so it’s nice to see a familiar face at the party.

Back
Top Bottom