Hazmat And The Magic Beans

I'm liking how they grow for sure .. the thing I don't like is not knowing if they are indeed girls :rolleyes: .... And I believe that's the other reason for procrastinating on moving them outside is I don't want to put effort into a plant Ima chop..... Dammit lol
Why didn't you buy fem seeds, remind me why you are doing this to yourself again lol

Why didn't you buy fem seeds, remind me why you are doing this to yourself again lol
A few months back I won a contest at a local hydro shop and one of the things in the prize pack was like 25-30 lemon tree x dosido seeds.... So this was not on purpose lol but since I have them I am trying..... Oh quick question since they are photos....can I put them in dark for a couple days to force reveal sex?

A few months back I won a contest at a local hydro shop and one of the things in the prize pack was like 25-30 lemon tree x dosido seeds.... So this was not on purpose lol but since I have them I am trying..... Oh quick question since they are photos....can I put them in dark for a couple days to force reveal sex?
Sure...give em a longer night cycle and make them think Winter is coming...

And thank you, I remember now, the contest win, that is!

Sure...give em a longer night cycle and make them think Winter is coming...

And thank you, I remember now, the contest win, that is!
So they do not get night time currently....I have done this with every plant since I started....however the lights do get dimmed to 25% for "night".....

Any idea of how long it should take to show?

Hey mate I'm in a similar situation. I had 8 healthy plants and have composted 2 males already. I have my lights on 24hrs to and all have shown or a starting to show preflowers so I think it's just a matter of them getting to maturity, mine are 4-6 weeks old hope this helps :passitleft:

So they do not get night time currently....I have done this with every plant since I started....however the lights do get dimmed to 25% for "night".....
4-6 weeks they usually show but if you're curious give em some dark...
Any idea of how long it should take to show?
Like a week man maybe less

Hey @Gandalfthewhite yes actually having someone in the same boat helps a lot... So your suggestion is I just wait it out and they will show on they're own? They are relatively close to the same age as yours.

Hey @Gandalfthewhite yes actually having someone in the same boat helps a lot... So your suggestion is I just wait it out and they will show on they're own? They are relatively close to the same age as yours.
I know I'm not a great wizard but I would be with Gandolf....it's coming soon, any day now I would think

I thought about changing light cycles to 18/6 to try and force it but noticed the pre flowers forming naturally so I decided to wait.
I like to know before I go and put them all in 4gallon pots and then have some full pots to empty again when I have to cut the males out, I hate doing things twice :cheesygrinsmiley:

You can wait for preflowers to show, it shouldn't be long now.
You could also introduce a dark period. My first grow I ran the lights 18/6 until I got the plants outdoors, and they immediately started throwing pistils even though the days were 15 hours long. They didn't fully shift to flower, but they started. That's why I run 15/9 for any plants I intend to move outdoors now.

I thought about changing light cycles to 18/6 to try and force it but noticed the pre flowers forming naturally so I decided to wait.
I like to know before I go and put them all in 4gallon pots and then have some full pots to empty again when I have to cut the males out, I hate doing things twice :cheesygrinsmiley:
It all sounds terrible...waiting to see if it's a male. Did that once with a random seed that was in shit shape and by the time it turned all around and was beautiful shim showed nanners...shim made me sad. Shim almost hermied my loving Ammy, my 1st photoperiod (Amnesia)....bad shims...bad

It all sounds terrible...waiting to see if it's a male. Did that once with a random seed that was in shit shape and by the time it turned all around and was beautiful shim showed nanners...shim made me sad. Shim almost hermied my loving Ammy, my 1st photoperiod (Amnesia)....bad shims...bad
My first two tries at photos (the mutants) all hermied on me....so I get it lol

You can wait for preflowers to show, it shouldn't be long now.
You could also introduce a dark period. My first grow I ran the lights 18/6 until I got the plants outdoors, and they immediately started throwing pistils even though the days were 15 hours long. They didn't fully shift to flower, but they started. That's why I run 15/9 for any plants I intend to move outdoors now.
Will you visit my retirement property when I start growing outdoors and help me get started as i know nothing about outdoor growing and quite frankly, it intimidates me as a grower.

I'll feed you and we can fish and you and TK can bond :rofl:

DAY 45

*yelling while running down hall* they're women!!!!!!! Woooohoooo idk what the chances of popping two regulars seeds and getting two females is.....but fak yes I'm super pumped.... So since they have both shown pistils they will now need to be up-potted and given the same love I give the rest of my ladies. I'm going to have to do some shopping before said up-pot can take place, so bare with me a bit guys and gals lol. But since I have to wait I'm not going to do a full update...instead just look at the lady parts :laugh:

Four of thing one (first four) and three of thing two(last three)

2022_06_03_13_50_04_674.jpg

IMG_20220603_135553231_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220603_135516073_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220603_135519593_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220603_135612213.jpg

IMG_20220603_135528285.jpg

2022_06_03_13_54_22_503.jpg

DAY 45

*yelling while running down hall* they're women!!!!!!! Woooohoooo idk what the chances of popping two regulars seeds and getting two females is.....but fak yes I'm super pumped.... So since they have both shown pistils they will now need to be up-potted and given the same love I give the rest of my ladies. I'm going to have to do some shopping before said up-pot can take place, so bare with me a bit guys and gals lol. But since I have to wait I'm not going to do a full update...instead just look at the lady parts :laugh:

Four of thing one (first four) and three of thing two(last three)

2022_06_03_13_50_04_674.jpg

IMG_20220603_135516073_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220603_135519593_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220603_135612213.jpg

IMG_20220603_135528285.jpg

2022_06_03_13_54_22_503.jpg
Girls!!!!! Yasssss!!!

You're having so much fun with those amazing scope shots too, I love it!! Looking good my friend!!!

Girls!!!!! Yasssss!!!

You're having so much fun with those amazing scope shots too, I love it!! Looking good my friend!!!
Yes having fun and loving every minute and pic.....even tho I take about 50 of each and choose the least blurry spazztastic photo lol

happy, you sure they females? I dont see pistils yet, unless im just not seeing them, lol..

Back
Top Bottom