HashGirl's 2021/2022 Grow: Blue Dream, Clementine, Gelato & Pineapple Express In ProMix

I was thinking about changing this grow journal to a perpetual grow journal since my summer journal is almost done. I might be doing a sponsored grow journal in the new year so it would be easier to run one grow journal for all non-sponsored plants and one for all sponsored plants in another one.

Thank you, Nev. I was going to post Christmas greetings to everyone (other than Trala) tomorrow.

Hope your Christmas is filled with love and laughter! :hug:
They are super friendly.
They won't mind at all.

Merry Christmas

Stay safe
Bill

Merry Christmas a day late HG. Somehow in my travels yesterday I failed to stop here, my apologies. Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

No worries, Jon. It was a good day from the present and candy view but not so good from my latest experience with mushrooms. It wasn't a bad trip. It wasn't any kind of trip. I took 2 grams this time and still got nothing. I'm thinking that maybe the mushroom high is too subtle for me to notice maybe??? :hmmmm:

I don't know. I have 3 grams left and will probably take them altogether but not today. I want a guaranteed high so cannabis is on the menu for today. I'm thinking it's going to be a Carnival day.

How was your holiday?

I'm thinking that maybe the mushroom high is too subtle for me to notice maybe??? :hmmmm:
A mushroom high may be a lot of things, but "subtle" is definitely not one of them, unless you're micro dosing.
2.75 grams is considered a high dose, but, as with weed, some shrooms are stronger than others.
It's been a long time, but if I recall correctly, a good dose should make you puke about an hour in, then the high comes on...did you even feel a bit queasy?
You may just have a high tolerance, or the shrooms were weak. Did you take them on an empty stomach? That's supposed to make them work faster and stronger.

A mushroom high may be a lot of things, but "subtle" is definitely not one of them, unless you're micro dosing.
2.75 grams is considered a high dose, but, as with weed, some shrooms are stronger than others.

I took 2 grams. 1 gram was Costa Rican and the other gram was Vietnamese. I have 3 grams left and am planning on taking them all at the same time.

It's been a long time, but if I recall correctly, a good dose should make you puke about an hour in, then the high comes on...did you even feel a bit queasy?

Nope. No puking (I really don't want this) and no nausea. I got super cold again and blurry eyes but that was it.

You may just have a high tolerance, or the shrooms were weak. Did you take them on an empty stomach? That's supposed to make them work faster and stronger.

Both times, I took them about 2 hours after breakfast.

I took 2 grams. 1 gram was Costa Rican and the other gram was Vietnamese. I have 3 grams left and am planning on taking them all at the same time.

Nope. No puking (I really don't want this) and no nausea. I got super cold again and blurry eyes but that was it.

Both times, I took them about 2 hours after breakfast.
I never puked when I had them. No nausea either, I thought that was peyote?
2 grams should've brought on one hell of a trip. We used to take them in a peanut butter sandwich to mask the taste.

*** Update Time ***
Highlights from the past 2 weeks includes:
  • CLEM1 was topped on Dec. 19.
  • I planted 3 Blueberry auto seeds on Dec. 20.
  • I put the Gelatos into flower on Dec. 21.
  • BB2 (Blueberry) sprouts on Dec. 21.
  • Sprayed Gelatos, Clementines , Blue Dream and Pineapple Expresses with 9% alcohol dilution for thrips on Dec. 21.
  • Cleaned out tent with diluted bleach on Dec. 21.
  • Safered Blue Dream and Pineapple Expresses on Dec. 27.
And, here are the pics:

Photo 1 - 420 Info.jpg

BB1 (she hasn't budged or gotten bigger in days so I may cull her and plant another):

Photo 2 - BB1.jpeg

Photo 3 - BB1.jpeg

BB2 - Day 7:

Photo 4 - BB2.jpeg

Photo 5 - BB2.jpeg

BB3 - Day 5:

Photo 6 - BB3.jpeg

Photo 7 - BB3.jpeg

BD - Day 24:

Photo 8 - BD.jpeg

Photo 9 - BD.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Update Time cont'd...***
CLEM1 - Day 50:

Photo 10 - CLEM1.jpeg

Photo 11 - CLEM1.jpeg

CLEM2 - Day 48:

Photo 12 - CLEM2.jpeg

Photo 13 - CLEM2.jpeg

GEL1 - Day 80 (+7):

Photo 14 - GEL1.jpeg

Photo 15 - GEL1.jpeg

Photo 16 - GEL1.jpeg

GEL2 - Day 79 (+7):

I don't appear to have a front-facing pic for this one and the lights are off so you'll have to make do with the SaugaView™.

Photo 18 - GEL2.jpeg

To be continued...

PE1 - Day 24:

Photo 19 - PE1.jpeg

Photo 20 - PE1.jpeg

PE2 - Day 24:

Photo 20 - PE2.jpeg

Photo 21 - PE2.jpeg

PE3 - Day 24:

Photo 22 - PE3.jpeg

Photo 23 - PE3.jpeg

And, that's all. Thanks for following along. Comments and feedback are always welcome.

No worries, Jon. It was a good day from the present and candy view but not so good from my latest experience with mushrooms. It wasn't a bad trip. It wasn't any kind of trip. I took 2 grams this time and still got nothing. I'm thinking that maybe the mushroom high is too subtle for me to notice maybe??? :hmmmm:

I don't know. I have 3 grams left and will probably take them altogether but not today. I want a guaranteed high so cannabis is on the menu for today. I'm thinking it's going to be a Carnival day.

How was your holiday?
Hey HG - um, I don't know anyone who doesn't get off on two grams, much less three. Maybe your mushrooms are old and have lost their potency? I rarely go over two grams on a dose, and when I go that far I know I'm in for a ride. Holiday was good! Thanks! I got to hang with oldmanjj and his wife yesterday, they vacation down here near me and we spent the afternoon and early evening hanging out. Great, smart, nice, NORMAL people, which was awesome. We had fun. And today I got that nice thing from cjs, along with a brain teaser/treats type game for Molly and a really cool wobbly toy! She made out like a bandit!! So yeah it's been good. Sorry bout your non-trip.

CLEM1 - Day 50:

Photo 10 - CLEM1.jpeg

Photo 11 - CLEM1.jpeg

CLEM2 - Day 48:

Photo 12 - CLEM2.jpeg

Photo 13 - CLEM2.jpeg

GEL1 - Day 80 (+7):

Photo 14 - GEL1.jpeg

Photo 15 - GEL1.jpeg

Photo 16 - GEL1.jpeg

GEL2 - Day 79 (+7):

I don't appear to have a front-facing pic for this one and the lights are off so you'll have to make do with the SaugaView™.

Photo 18 - GEL2.jpeg

To be continued...
I'm in love with Gelato #2. That is a beautiful plant and picture right there. Awesome color. Wait til you harvest her - have you grown Gelato before? I never had and the one I just harvested tastes like dank hard candy, with super sweet, dense, and pretty trichomey buds. The smell is heavenly. You're gonna love it.

Are you IPM'ing for bugs? The PE's seem like they have a little sumptin/sumptin going on.

Usually thrips for me but YMMV.

Did you just look at the photos, Azi? Your answers were in my highlight notes, now bolded for you to find more easily. :battingeyelashes:

*** Update Time ***
Highlights from the past 2 weeks includes:
  • CLEM1 was topped on Dec. 19.
  • I planted 3 Blueberry auto seeds on Dec. 20.
  • I put the Gelatos into flower on Dec. 21.
  • BB2 (Blueberry) sprouts on Dec. 21.
  • Sprayed Gelatos, Clementines , Blue Dream and Pineapple Expresses with 9% alcohol dilution for thrips on Dec. 21.
  • Cleaned out tent with diluted bleach on Dec. 21.
  • Safered Blue Dream and Pineapple Expresses on Dec. 27.

Hey HG - um, I don't know anyone who doesn't get off on two grams, much less three. Maybe your mushrooms are old and have lost their potency? I rarely go over two grams on a dose, and when I go that far I know I'm in for a ride. Holiday was good! Thanks! I got to hang with oldmanjj and his wife yesterday, they vacation down here near me and we spent the afternoon and early evening hanging out. Great, smart, nice, NORMAL people, which was awesome. We had fun. And today I got that nice thing from cjs, along with a brain teaser/treats type game for Molly and a really cool wobbly toy! She made out like a bandit!! So yeah it's been good. Sorry bout your non-trip.

I just bought the mushrooms on November 29 so they should be good.

The first trip was 1/2 gram initially and then I added another 1/2 gram when the first half didn't appear to do anything. So, Day 1 was only 1 gram in total.

Day 2's trip was 1 gram initially and then I added another gramm when the first half didn't appear to do anything. So Day 2's trip was 2 grams in total.

Now, I have 3 grams left and since 2 grams didn't do anything, I'm planning on trying all 3 at once sometime in the new year.

If I still get nothing, I will follow up with the vendor.

That's cool that you got to meet a 420 member. You're in South America, right?

I'm in love with Gelato #2. That is a beautiful plant and picture right there. Awesome color. Wait til you harvest her - have you grown Gelato before? I never had and the one I just harvested tastes like dank hard candy, with super sweet, dense, and pretty trichomey buds. The smell is heavenly. You're gonna love it.

I think the Gelatos have recovered nicely and no, I haven't had it before. I'm not entirely sure what attracted me to the strain. It might be because it's high in caryophyllene or it might be because it's from the Cookie family, which I already enjoy with Girl Scout Cookies or it might be because it's supposed to flower prettily. No idea.

Did you just look at the photos, Azi? Your answers were in my highlight notes, now bolded for you to find more easily. :battingeyelashes:

I just bought the mushrooms on November 29 so they should be good.

The first trip was 1/2 gram initially and then I added another 1/2 gram when the first half didn't appear to do anything. So, Day 1 was only 1 gram in total.

Day 2's trip was 1 gram initially and then I added another gramm when the first half didn't appear to do anything. So Day 2's trip was 2 grams in total.

Now, I have 3 grams left and since 2 grams didn't do anything, I'm planning on trying all 3 at once sometime in the new year.

If I still get nothing, I will follow up with the vendor.

That's cool that you got to meet a 420 member. You're in South America, right?

I think the Gelatos have recovered nicely and no, I haven't had it before. I'm not entirely sure what attracted me to the strain. It might be because it's high in caryophyllene or it might be because it's from the Cookie family, which I already enjoy with Girl Scout Cookies or it might be because it's supposed to flower prettily. No idea.
Hmm...I don't know what to say about it then, it's mystifying. Maybe you are a real rare person with ultimate tolerance to psilocybin? I dunno. I had about two and a half grams of Golden Teachers that I gave a gram to a friend of. This same bag got me rippin off like a lunatic on one gram in late June. Now my friend reported back that the gram I gave him (and it was the dense, blue part at the end of the stem too, my favorite part and I think the strongest part of stems) gave him nothing, zero. So I ate the other gram and a half, and I also got nothing, zero. So mine just got too old, or weren't stored properly between June and now, and have lost all their potency, or at least enough of it that they don't touch me. So if they're not old, and they're from a reputable source, and other people are getting off on them at "normal" dosage levels, then it's odd to me, I'm at a loss. Everyone's different is all I can say.

As far as the Gelato, I was attracted to all those things as well, and the high THC too. Mine was an auto and gets me as high as any photo. And yeah, I guess that's the pungent terpene that seems real sharp in the nose, caryophyllene, that is so strong in it. It's like sharp cheese kind of in that respect to me. I lost about a third of one cola to bud rot on that plant - she's super dense and grows kind of moist, or at least mine did. You know how some buds grow "drier" than others? This one is moist. I didn't have quite enough moving air on her when she started to get real dense. Enjoy! Btw - I noticed and also saw online somewhere that this girl doesn't look as outwardly frosty as some other strains in flower. She's super trichome-laden, just not so much outwardly - but you smell her and you know. So if yours doesn't seem as frosty as you maybe think or wish it was, look inside - she's super trichome-y. Lol!

Look what I got in the mail yesterday:

Winnings from The Vault.jpg

Pretty sweet prize, eh? I also got my renewed medical marijuana licence, which allows me to grow 25 plants at a time, which is an increase from my previous licence of 20 plants.

Look what I got in the mail yesterday:

Winnings from The Vault.jpg

Pretty sweet prize, eh? I also got my renewed medical marijuana licence, which allows me to grow 25 plants at a time, which is an increase from my previous licence of 20 plants.
What an amazingly well timed package! Good for you! And Happy NY HG!!

Back
Top Bottom