HashGirl's 2021/2022 Grow: Blue Dream, Clementine, Gelato & Pineapple Express In ProMix

When I set up the humidifier in the laundry room, where should it be placed in relationship to the tent: Right beside one of the tent tunnel things? (Sorry, I don't know the correct term.)

Or is a couple feet away better? Further?

I was thinking about putting it on the bottom shelf of the grow rack as it will be stable there and won't tip over and spill. It also has electricity as I will need to plug it in.

That shelf is right beside the side of the tent. There's one of those tunnel things close to the opening ( 12" away?).

Thanks in advance. I have a busy day tomorrow so I don't know when I'll be back.

When I set up the humidifier in the laundry room, where should it be placed in relationship to the tent: Right beside one of the tent tunnel things? (Sorry, I don't know the correct term.)

Or is a couple feet away better? Further?

I was thinking about putting it on the bottom shelf of the grow rack as it will be stable there and won't tip over and spill. It also has electricity as I will need to plug it in.

That shelf is right beside the side of the tent. There's one of those tunnel things close to the opening ( 12" away?).

Thanks in advance. I have a busy day tomorrow so I don't know when I'll be back.
Good morning @HashGirl
If you run the humidifier in the laundry room and it gets the rh you desire it doesn't matter where in the room it's located.
If the tent draws from the room and the room is 62 rh then all the air going in will be 62.
If it can't keep up with the room or you want a more concentrated flow into the tent put it beside the intake Vent ( tunnel thing ).
If your unit still can't keep up with the tent you can attach a 4" flex hose from the unit to the vent directly.
Not sure of location of bottom rack.
But if it's inside, those units can produce heat and over heat a tent if you put it inside.

Stay safe
Bill

What Bill said! I just want to add that if it's vaporizer rather than a humidifier, that would have to go in the room generally rather than in the tent or even right by the intake. A vaporizer in that close will have your tent walls dripping in 10 minutes!

It is a vaporizer. So, you're saying not to put it in the tent or near the intake? I'm concerned it won't add enough humidity to the tent if I just put it in the laundry room since the room itself isn't sealed, i.e. closed doors and good windows.

Definitely not in the tent or near the intake.

Closed doors and good windows are fine for a vaporizer. They put out actual steam so they will raise the RH in the room (and therefore tent) pretty quickly. Keep an eye on the RH meter so you don't overshoot your target.

So, I do have a vaporizer but I don't have doors to close or good windows. Will it work in a room that isn't enclosed and can be drafty?

just caught up. Your Clementines look amazing. Awesome new seedlings selections. I hope you can bring the Gelato around. That strain stinks in flower you'll dig it. And it appears you are in the right hands. You got this HG. Keep asking questions.

The humidity in the tent has increased by 7. It was at 40/41 and now, it's at 47 so I'm happy it's helping.

In other news, look what I picked up during the Cyber Monday sales:

IMG_6406.jpeg

The ones in the baggies are all bred by the Seed Man. The Bubba Kush, Jack Herer and 3 of the Blueberry Fems were all freebies. I had planned on buying 5 Blueberry Fem seeds but one of the freebie was 3 Blueberry Fem seeds so I only ordered 3 seeds.

I also got these in the mail but so far, have been afraid to try any of them:

IMG_6408.jpg

IMG_6409.jpeg

It was $70 for a 6 strain variety pack but on Cyber Monday, it was only $45 so I ordered them.

I need to find out if 1g is a moderate dose or if I should half it. When I took the photos, I just realized they didn't send me the 6 strains that were in the variety pack on their website. I guess I need to look into that. I know next to nothing about Magic Mushrooms but I had been interested in their Big Mex:

Big Mex Magic Mushrooms – The Big Mex a.k.a. Psilocybe Cubensis Mexicana are commonly referred to as Mexican Magic Mushrooms. Big Mex has been proven to be a reliable strain for consumers looking for a mild, standard, typical magic mushrooms experience. Big Mex is known for a good balance of visual effects as well as spiritual exploration. Some other notable effects are; increased creativity and original thoughts, general feeling of well-being and joy. Ideal for first time use because of it’s mild and typical effects, you will feel happiness, positivity and euphoria.

But, it's not one of the strains in the pack so that's sad.

I've never had them but @VetSmoke85 talked them up on his GSC journal and ever since then, I've wanted to try them.

As far as your question about the dose, 1g was how much I had the first time, but I'm thinking this might be like weed. If it's not listed, the amount of psilocybin may vary between different strains of mushroom as much as THC varies between weed strains. Some may not be suitable for beginners.
That said, I know people who have had as much a 5g at a time for their first dose without any averse reactions other than tripping balls (which is kinda the point).
I would suggest having someone sober around for your first time would be a good idea.
Keep in mind that when I had them there was only one "strain" available, "shrooms". If you know someone more experienced with them, I would follow their advice.
I say again, have someone sober with you. Be safe.

I used to get frozen shrooms back in the day...Mrs.C. and I spent about 6 hours laughing our asses off the last time we took some- (about 40 years ago)
You definitely need to clear your schedule before you eat any of them...iirc, doing anything except laughing is a bit of a challenge while you're "trippin'"

Microdose those first. Definitely don't start with the Penis Envy.
I would recommend that you start with the Golden Teacher cubensis.

Are you wanting these for recreational use once you get your feet wet or are you looking at them for their ability to repair neuropathways and what they can do as a neuroprotecant?
The dosing is obviously very different between a heroic dose and a microdose.
The short term of the microdose allows the synapses to be repaired faster than a heroic dose would.
It's not about taking a large amount there. It's about small continuous doses that you can't really feel.
Colors are brighter,yes but thats about all you should feel for microdosing.

Recreational, you'll just have to work your way up. All of these varieties are pretty different.

Ease your way in, HG.

If you have anymore questions, you know where to find me.
I ate shrooms just about every weekend for a few years so I feel that I'm experienced enough to assist.

I used to get frozen shrooms back in the day...Mrs.C. and I spent about 6 hours laughing our asses off the last time we took some- (about 40 years ago)
You definitely need to clear your schedule before you eat any of them...iirc, doing anything except laughing is a bit of a challenge while you're "trippin'"
As far as your question about the dose, 1g was how much I had the first time, but I'm thinking this might be like weed. If it's not listed, the amount of psilocybin may vary between different strains of mushroom as much as THC varies between weed strains. Some may not be suitable for beginners.
That said, I know people who have had as much a 5g at a time for their first dose without any averse reactions other than tripping balls (which is kinda the point).
I would suggest having someone sober around for your first time would be a good idea.
Keep in mind that when I had them there was only one "strain" available, "shrooms". If you know someone more experienced with them, I would follow their advice.
I say again, have someone sober with you. Be safe.

Thanks, Melville. My husband, Felonious Punk, doesn't get high so I can make sure he's around the first time.

Microdose those first. Definitely don't start with the Penis Envy.
I would recommend that you start with the Golden Teacher cubensis.

Yes, I've heard the Golden Teachers is a good beginner strain.

Are you wanting these for recreational use once you get your feet wet or are you looking at them for their ability to repair neuropathways and what they can do as a neuroprotecant?
The dosing is obviously very different between a heroic dose and a microdose.
The short term of the microdose allows the synapses to be repaired faster than a heroic dose would.
It's not about taking a large amount there. It's about small continuous doses that you can't really feel.
Colors are brighter,yes but thats about all you should feel for microdosing.
Thank you, VG. This is most helpful. I bought them for recreational because they sounded pretty cool. I've had LSD before so I have some experience with hallucinogenics although it's been at least 30 years since the last time. ;)

Recreational, you'll just have to work your way up. All of these varieties are pretty different.

Ease your way in, HG.

If you have anymore questions, you know where to find me.
I ate shrooms just about every weekend for a few years so I feel that I'm experienced enough to assist.

Great! What was your purpose in eating mushrooms every weekend? Recreational? How long does the high last (approximately)? If I need to have Felonious around, I'll need to try the mushrooms according to his schedule.

I’m also looking at getting some shrooms soon. Living in the Pacific Northwest USA we have an abundance of what we call Liberty Caps that grow freely in grass fields everywhere. They are not as intense as LSD and a much more pleasurable experience in my opinion.

*** Update ***

Good day. It's been 2 weeks since my last update. Here are the highlights of the past 2 weeks:
  • Clem1 & Clem2 have both been uppotted to 1-gallon pots.
  • Clem2 has been topped.
  • I had to Safer all the plants in Tent #1, i.e. 2 Dark Devils, 2 Clementines and 2 Gelatos.
  • I also had to Safer the new seedlings, i.e. Blue Dream, 3 Pineapple Expresses.
  • I believe the pests were either aphids or thrips.
First up for pics is this week's stats:

Photo 1 - 420 Info.jpg

And, here are the rest of the pics:

GEL1 - Day 76:

Photo 3 - GEL1.jpeg

GEL2 - Day 75:

Photo 4 - GEL2.jpeg

Photo 5 - GEL2.jpeg

CLEM1 - Day 39:

Photo 6 - CLEM1.jpeg

Photo 7 - CLEM1.jpeg

Photo 8 - CLEM1.jpeg

CLEM2 - Day 37:

Photo 9 - CLEM2.jpeg

Photo 10 - CLEM2.jpeg

Photo 11 - CLEM2.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Update ***

Good day. It's been 2 weeks since my last update. Here are the highlights of the past 2 weeks:
  • Clem1 & Clem2 have both been uppotted to 1-gallon pots.
  • Clem2 has been topped.
  • I had to Safer all the plants in Tent #1, i.e. 2 Dark Devils, 2 Clementines and 2 Gelatos.
  • I also had to Safer the new seedlings, i.e. Blue Dream, 3 Pineapple Expresses.
  • I believe the pests were either aphids or thrips.
First up for pics is this week's stats:

And, here are the rest of the pics:

photo-1-420-info-jpg.2459201

GEL1 - Day 63:

Photo 3 - GEL1.jpeg

GEL2 - Day 62:

Photo 4 - GEL2.jpeg

Photo 5 - GEL2.jpeg

CLEM1 - Day 26:

Photo 6 - CLEM1.jpeg

Photo 7 - CLEM1.jpeg

Photo 8 - CLEM1.jpeg

CLEM2 - Day 24:

Photo 9 - CLEM2.jpeg

Photo 10 - CLEM2.jpeg

Photo 11 - CLEM2.jpeg

To be continued...
Good day @HashGirl great garden my friend.
Ladies are absolutely perfect. :love:
Your update is terrific, very informative.
Nice work.
Edit there is more.:cheer:
I was too fast sorry, didn't mean to split your post.

Stay safe
Bill

*** Update cont'd...***

BD - Day 13:

Photo 12 - BD.jpeg

Photo 13 - BD.jpeg

PE1 - Day 13:

Photo 14 - PE1.jpeg

Photo 15 - PE1.jpeg

PE2 - Day 13:

Photo 16 - PE2.jpeg

Photo 17 - PE2.jpeg

PE3 - Day 13:

Photo 18 - PE3.jpeg

Photo 19 - PE3.jpeg

And, that's it. Comments and support are always welcome.

Back
Top Bottom