H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

Hey alright! Here is some shots of the Afghan
20170524_174929.jpg
20170524_174924.jpg
20170524_174913.jpg
20170524_174906.jpg
20170524_174853.jpg

Lol thanks tk! They aren't the biggest but the quality is there cant wait to smoke it!! Thanks tk! Im thinking of starting the journal soon. I should get the stuff sometime next week.
Awesome, let me know when you start it pal I look forward to the journey. Yeah the quality looks absolutley fabulous, mmm yummy! That afghan plant . .

20170524_175011.jpg
20170524_175005.jpg
20170524_175000.jpg
20170524_174955.jpg
20170524_174951.jpg
20170524_174945.jpg

Here is the purple gsc xtrm! She is seeded from top to bottom it looks. Ill keep her going till they look darker

20170524_174846.jpg
20170524_174836.jpg
20170524_174831.jpg
20170524_174827.jpg
20170524_174820.jpg
20170524_174816.jpg
20170524_174812.jpg
20170524_174812.jpg
20170524_174809.jpg
20170524_174804.jpg

Chernobyl and other loc gsc

Flower on 4/12 Hoping they finish soon
Those colours are looking awesome. So pinky/purpurly. Looking great BF.

Spent a good half hour going through your last journal and i must say thank you, lots of good info as well as this journal has too im sure. Notable things from your last journal.. dont let the plants dry out before you harvest and dry them, keep the soil some what moist or the buds will dry out too quickly. Saw a lot of you guys having something to say about that. Then your guys' way of curing was well explained and it will surely help me as i cure.

You have a very interesting set up this time.. do you just have your pots sitting in an open dwc chamber inside of the tent on top of those racks? Looks kinda dirty, not to be rude, but your plants are so fucking beautiful its working great for you. Subbed up and hoping to learn even more, as always there is a never ending learning curve with growing.

I cant wait! Im getting close to ordering the drivers but still stuck on a rail. I know most use angled aluminum but its still expensive unless i go to a metal supply shop or something. I want to get it all mounted before the drivers come in but once they are available ill order.

Im trying to think of the cheapest way possible. Even looking into plastics that can take temp. I just want a 8" wide x 3.5 feet long. Ill come up with something. Have you tried tractor supply or Job lots, for the aluminum railing? if you have a job lots, they're cheap.

The plants are almost there!! First week of june but ill have to check for seeds and if they are ready. They didnt pack it on but these gsc xtrm are finicky with nutes and ended up with some k def. The afghan is looking great though. Im happy with the amount of bud for the plants only being in 1 gal fabric pots.
If you got a job lots store, they have all sorts of metal, and are cheap. Hey , I had the opportunity to try some GSC, and It's very potent. Now I want to grow some !!

20170524_175011.jpg
20170524_175005.jpg
20170524_175000.jpg
20170524_174955.jpg
20170524_174951.jpg
20170524_174945.jpg

Here is the purple gsc xtrm! She is seeded from top to bottom it looks. Ill keep her going till they look darker

20170524_174846.jpg
20170524_174836.jpg
20170524_174831.jpg
20170524_174827.jpg
20170524_174820.jpg
20170524_174816.jpg
20170524_174812.jpg
20170524_174812.jpg
20170524_174809.jpg
20170524_174804.jpg

Chernobyl and other loc gsc

Flower on 4/12 Hoping they finish soon

Looking great there BF, I'm starting a new grow in coco again. When you say K def. what do you mean bro? Just trying to avoid another disaster as I had nute lockout pretty bad the first time I grew in coco. A lot was my fault but hey that's how we learn. Thanks BF!!

Alls looking good, that GSC is gorgeous!

Man that purple one is seeded! Very excited for that! I cant wait to find some seeds!

Awesome, let me know when you start it pal I look forward to the journey. Yeah the quality looks absolutley fabulous, mmm yummy! That afghan plant . .

Lol thanks! Its very leafy but the colas look nice. Not super frosty but hopefully its potent. Its been a ahwile since i grew it last. I will definitely spread the word when i start the journal

Those colours are looking awesome. So pinky/purpurly. Looking great BF.

Im so happy they turned but im not too sure how. Its been pretty warm at night. Definitely not lower the 70°f. This is going to be a great pheno is they all just turn purple. Im pretty sure the dad is the mom so it should be double purple parents. So hopefully all the seeds are stable and all come out purple automatically. Im thinking gsc xtrm auto purp pheno. Its not an auto but for most plants colors to be expressed the night temp has to go down.

Spent a good half hour going through your last journal and i must say thank you, lots of good info as well as this journal has too im sure. Notable things from your last journal.. dont let the plants dry out before you harvest and dry them, keep the soil some what moist or the buds will dry out too quickly. Saw a lot of you guys having something to say about that. Then your guys' way of curing was well explained and it will surely help me as i cure.

You have a very interesting set up this time.. do you just have your pots sitting in an open dwc chamber inside of the tent on top of those racks? Looks kinda dirty, not to be rude, but your plants are so fucking beautiful its working great for you. Subbed up and hoping to learn even more, as always there is a never ending learning curve with growing.

Hey IT thank you! Glad you found it useful. That was a fun grow. I ran into a little lockout during flower then too. I wounder what my yield would have been had i not fallen into the scrog or had a lockout but im happy eirher way. Still smoking that harvest. Lol.

While i agree its not a normal thing to let it dry out before harvest im very really thinking about doing it again. The weed was very smooth and didnt loose smell or taste, at least compared to my other coco grows. Seemed about normal. Ive harvested plants from soaking wet container and from moist. This is my expirence with it

The worst is from really wet, soggy medium. The branches feels heavy and sticky or moist. Makes trimming more difficult.

I didnt notice too much of a difference between letting it dry and moist coco. When i mean let it dry i didnt let it go to leaf droop so the coco may have been wet in the root ball.

Trimming was easier or about the same and here is where it gets wierd. The buds felt like almost over dried, almost crispy but when i went to snap the stem it would just bend. I jumped the gun because of this and started jarring early. Once in the jars it was still too much moisture so i had to leave them open to air out so they wouldnt mold. The buds are perfect! Im really happy with what i ended up with and it may be better then any other way ive cut down. I will probably try it once or twice more to verify this is true and not some fluke but this may be my go to drying method. Start the drying process while they are alive. Ill leave to to hang longer though. They seemed to dry the same time frame as from moist not wet coco.

Also that gsc xtrm purple pheno looks spectacular.. what breeder did you get her from?

Hey IT its from AMS Seeds. Gsc xtrm but ive seen it elsewhere. Loving it! That one is all seeded up and was bred with itself so hopefully that purple stays and is stable. Im going to call it auto purp pheno because it just turned purple without any intervention.

If you got a job lots store, they have all sorts of metal, and are cheap. Hey , I had the opportunity to try some GSC, and It's very potent. Now I want to grow some !!

I will have to look that up thanks for the lead! Yeah gsc is great!! Thats exactly how people describe it. I smoked out a little kick back and everyone was saying. Its so potent! Definitely a keeper.

Looking great there BF, I'm starting a new grow in coco again. When you say K def. what do you mean bro? Just trying to avoid another disaster as I had nute lockout pretty bad the first time I grew in coco. A lot was my fault but hey that's how we learn. Thanks BF!!

Hope this chart helps man
Screen_Shot_2015-12-15_at_12_11_26_PM.jpg

Also post up a link and ill be there.

Hmm interested to see how that works out for you.. Hopefully you get it just right so your harvest dries better. So you were saying its smoother when you let the medium dry out more? According to my schedule they will be three to four days without water once i harvest so that should be good then. Thanks a lot for clearing that up for me!

The buds were excellent after the cure and i didnt loose smell or taste where sometimes if its too wet smells like cut grass. But yeah even though it could hang more it cured juat fine. I hope it works again and is not just a coincidence. This smoke is very smooth. It has been cured for a long time but i dont recall ever coughing or burning my throat/ chest.

If you try letting it dry a little let me know your thoughts!

Yes definitely do your flush first!

Wow. Just wow. Guide me to your success .

Lol thanks! I definitely think i need to play around with it more but ill document and update after harvest on how it is. I would hate for someone to try it only to ruin their hard work. Ive only done it once as an experiment because i wanted them jarred a little faster. I think we were planning on going out of town but ended up not.

Oh man pw! So many configurations! So many options! My head is still spinning. Trying to figure out a rack cheaper then angled aluminum. Dont wanna order online but will if i have too. I see fanleaf recomends many lights per space. That way you can run less watts but the initial investment is too much and im going with 8 total 4 per driver. They will be ran HARD!

Back
Top Bottom