H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

The buds were excellent after the cure and i didnt loose smell or taste where sometimes if its too wet smells like cut grass. But yeah even though it could hang more it cured juat fine. I hope it works again and is not just a coincidence. This smoke is very smooth. It has been cured for a long time but i dont recall ever coughing or burning my throat/ chest.

If you try letting it dry a little let me know your thoughts!

Yes definitely do your flush first!
That's what I did. I flushed & then let the pots dry to the point where they were very lite. Then gave them 1 qt. of water per day, for 13 days. Very smooth !!:surf:

Spent a good half hour going through your last journal and i must say thank you, lots of good info as well as this journal has too im sure. Notable things from your last journal.. dont let the plants dry out before you harvest and dry them, keep the soil some what moist or the buds will dry out too quickly. Saw a lot of you guys having something to say about that. Then your guys' way of curing was well explained and it will surely help me as i cure.

You have a very interesting set up this time.. do you just have your pots sitting in an open dwc chamber inside of the tent on top of those racks? Looks kinda dirty, not to be rude, but your plants are so fucking beautiful its working great for you. Subbed up and hoping to learn even more, as always there is a never ending learning curve with growing.

Oh never answered the second part.

Yeah those buckets have water in it and a dewey mister for some aero action! And the loc just sits on the tray but ill probably elevate them.

Yeah its filthy in there. Its a mix of DE and mosquito bits plus leaves that are falling off my plants. Its getting close to harvest! So ill clean it real well before i put another set of girls in. Thank you so much! Im really surprised with that purple. I was so worried something was wrong. It started looking black in the middle. Man i thought it was mold. Part of me was like toss it now but the other was well lets see. Glad i stuck it out!

That's what I did. I flushed & then let the pots dry to the point where they were very lite. Then gave them 1 qt. of water per day, for 13 days. Very smooth !!:surf:

Thats a long flush. Did your flavors and smells come out more from a longer flush?

Id go low, at least 5.5

Yeah that maxibloom shit will swing a lot. Ill go 5 and hopefully itll be ok for 3 days. Eekk! So scared!

Oh never answered the second part.

Yeah those buckets have water in it and a dewey mister for some aero action! And the loc just sits on the tray but ill probably elevate them.

Yeah its filthy in there. Its a mix of DE and mosquito bits plus leaves that are falling off my plants. Its getting close to harvest! So ill clean it real well before i put another set of girls in. Thank you so much! Im really surprised with that purple. I was so worried something was wrong. It started looking black in the middle. Man i thought it was mold. Part of me was like toss it now but the other was well lets see. Glad i stuck it out!

Thats a long flush. Did your flavors and smells come out more from a longer flush?

Yeah that maxibloom shit will swing a lot. Ill go 5 and hopefully itll be ok for 3 days. Eekk! So scared!

Start at 5.0 and i think you're good.

That dude helped me also. I vote 3k 6 chip on a big ass 320 driver :rofl: LoL it would be pretty awesome. Wish I had the money for it

Ill buy what i need a little at a time until i have it all.

That dude helped me also. I vote 3k 6 chip on a big ass 320 driver :rofl: LoL it would be pretty awesome. Wish I had the money for it

Hey pat! Im doing 8 total with two 320 drivers. That waa suggested by rapid for a 4x4 space. Preferable it would be many cobs and less watts but ill be running these hard. Too expensive!

Purple GSC :adore::adore:

Ahaha i still cant figure it out. How did it turn so purple? My other gsc from last grow got purple but not like this one and those plants went into some cold nights.

Start at 5.0 and i think you're good.

Cross your fingers and wish me luck pw! Im going to need it

New possible bedtime med:
420-magazine-mobile75284607.jpg

Two 320 drivers are gonna be kicking nuts brother. That is what I was looking at last time, but now I need money in other places again :rofl: I am moving in 4 days to my new place. Have been packing the last few days but been going slow, LoL hope you are well bru. I think I need to send you some sexy photos of my hairy legs in exchange for some of those purpgsc beans :rofl: I promise I don't wax my legs

New possible bedtime med:
420-magazine-mobile75284607.jpg

Oh shit!! Peyote purple? That sounds like the best! It will be like violeta peyote? Thats going to be great! I am going to have to look up the strain! Peyote purple!

Two 320 drivers are gonna be kicking nuts brother. That is what I was looking at last time, but now I need money in other places again :rofl: I am moving in 4 days to my new place. Have been packing the last few days but been going slow, LoL hope you are well bru. I think I need to send you some sexy photos of my hairy legs in exchange for some of those purpgsc beans :rofl: I promise I don't wax my legs

Oh shit i thought id have to add more light! That will be nice then, i can turn down and add uv and far red.

Man i can't wait for your move and for the next grow space/ journal!

Oh man speaking of which i definitely need to check those seeds now. Im pretty sure they are my hermie sts gsc but the green gsc looks to have hermied. Its seeded kinda low but i hit it high. Dont see much on top but looks a like some opened male sacks in the bud mid way up.

I think im going to cut down the green loc gsc!!! Does anyone have any final words before i cut???

I probably wont cross the peyote with the violeta. Violeta was my freebie and has malawi in it so an indica/ sativa cross. Not sure if it would be a late evening med.

I wouldn't run too many of those :rofl: 8 chips is a very decent amount bru, will it be in the 4 x 4 space? I was looking at my 3 x 3 tent a while ago and a 320 with a 185 would have been more than enough for my space. Unless you got a bigger tent :passitleft: dude I am properly excited to start growing again, there is only one problem... Well you see Cape Town was declared a disaster zone a few days back due to the shortage of water. Having something like 55/60 days left of water before we get properly anal probed to oblivion. LoL I have implemented the wash like a homeless bloke out a bucket and grow meds like a boss :rofl::rofl: man tbh I am stressing my nuts off...what we gonna do without water. See how the 2 320's perform bro I think they will be really good, then put more if you feel the need. You are hoping to keep your harvest at around 2lb if I am not mistaken??

I probably wont cross the peyote with the violeta. Violeta was my freebie and has malawi in it so an indica/ sativa cross. Not sure if it would be a late evening med.

Oh please, lets find out!

Gauge

R.I.P. Green one, she lived such a good life!

20170526_180843.jpg
20170526_180943.jpg

Here is that little bud bouquet green gsc loc. She is seeded. Ill harvest the seeds and eat them up she she will get a good soak in extractohol.

I get you but the purple peyote is 100% inidca! Man i cant wait for that pheno hunt. That strain just sounds like a winner! Everything about it. We will have to do a pp x gdp x nn!

Hey BF things are looking great and congrates on the MotM nomination

Hey illi thank you so much! How are things going in your world?

I wouldn't run too many of those :rofl: 8 chips is a very decent amount bru, will it be in the 4 x 4 space? I was looking at my 3 x 3 tent a while ago and a 320 with a 185 would have been more than enough for my space. Unless you got a bigger tent :passitleft: dude I am properly excited to start growing again, there is only one problem... Well you see Cape Town was declared a disaster zone a few days back due to the shortage of water. Having something like 55/60 days left of water before we get properly anal probed to oblivion. LoL I have implemented the wash like a homeless bloke out a bucket and grow meds like a boss :rofl::rofl: man tbh I am stressing my nuts off...what we gonna do without water. See how the 2 320's perform bro I think they will be really good, then put more if you feel the need. You are hoping to keep your harvest at around 2lb if I am not mistaken??

Oh i forgot your in a 3x3, yeah i have a 4x4. Yeah those 6 should be sufficient in your setup! I really cant wait to see you grow again too. I know how that feels to not groe for a bit. No im not currently after 2 lbs but one day id like to pull a kilo. Im going to need a lot of qualitysaved up first.

Hey pat im so sorry to hear about your situation! I cant even imagine wishing you guys the best of luck. Doing a rain dance for you over here.

Oh please, lets find out!

Gauge

Although it sounds like an excellent cross, i can understand and appreciate pw quest for the ultimate 100% indica! With that said, please pw!

20170526_180843.jpg
20170526_180943.jpg

Here is that little bud bouquet green gsc loc. She is seeded. Ill harvest the seeds and eat them up she she will get a good soak in extractohol.

I get you but the purple peyote is 100% inidca! Man i cant wait for that pheno hunt. That strain just sounds like a winner! Everything about it. We will have to do a pp x gdp x nn!

Hey illi thank you so much! How are things going in your world?

Oh i forgot your in a 3x3, yeah i have a 4x4. Yeah those 6 should be sufficient in your setup! I really cant wait to see you grow again too. I know how that feels to not groe for a bit. No im not currently after 2 lbs but one day id like to pull a kilo. Im going to need a lot of qualitysaved up first.

Hey pat im so sorry to hear about your situation! I cant even imagine wishing you guys the best of luck. Doing a rain dance for you over here.

Although it sounds like an excellent cross, i can understand and appreciate pw quest for the ultimate 100% indica! With that said, please pw!

That sounds like a cross made in heaven

Back
Top Bottom