H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

IMG_082735.JPG
IMG_082637.JPG
IMG_082548.JPG

Here we are with Chernobyl! She is right about 2 feet 1 inch.

Both Dewey plants got topped off. I thought I'd have to dump but they drank a lot up so I filled it up. Will probably top up once more then drain and refill.

LOC plants are looking great. I can see I'm going to have a few nice colas per plant. Stacking up!

Turning on the led again seems like the right move but worried because I had to turn on the exhaust fans. Today the sacks look more ripe at least one or two so seems to make a difference. I think I cut down on light too early. Just worried my pollen is going to get sucked out of one busts. The light has its own fan and the box has one. Can't use the light without the box fan.

IMG_082735.JPG
IMG_082637.JPG
IMG_082548.JPG

Here we are with Chernobyl! She is right about 2 feet 1 inch.

Both Dewey plants got topped off. I thought I'd have to dump but they drank a lot up so I filled it up. Will probably top up once more then drain and refill.

LOC plants are looking great. I can see I'm going to have a few nice colas per plant. Stacking up!

Turning on the led again seems like the right move but worried because I had to turn on the exhaust fans. Today the sacks look more ripe at least one or two so seems to make a difference. I think I cut down on light too early. Just worried my pollen is going to get sucked out of one busts. The light has its own fan and the box has one. Can't use the light without the box fan.

It only takes one pollen grain to fertilize a calyx so fingers crossed.

Ill run a tutankhamon soon and try for fem seeds, its an AK47 pheno. So should be a nice sativa.

If you don't mind, hit me up when you start this one. I would love to follow.

Gauge

Couple of updates!

Chernobyl is about 2feet 3inches today. Water is low again. They drank a lot up! Going to top off. Dewey plants are looking so great!

The hermie has started busting. Two or three sacks looked opened or close to it I was so sad to not see any pollen on my foil. I thought maybe it sucked out but I took off those opened one's and a few others that looked close to busting and picked them off. The ripper the sack the easier it fell off. I then tappped them with a stick against the foil and ended up with a good amount of pollen. I took the foil to the tent and rubbed it straight on the main colas of each plant. The gsc i already did got some more Afghan chernr and Dewey gsc got some. Can't remember if I hit the other loc gsc. I looked at the foil after each plant and it had enough pollen to get all the plants. I had to make a second round and be a little abusive with my buds.

The gsc I beat up with a qtip looks to have taken! Some hairs are Browning and withdrawing. Wooo!

Here is a pic but it's hard to see. It's a good pic either way!

IMG_0829-20170502-175315896.jpg

Beautiful pic for sure brother. If anybody was wondering that screen you used is called Egg Crate, they use it as a difuser if I am not mistaken in the fluro lights used in offices or those creepy buildings where your skin on your ass crawls because of goosebumps. Anyway hope you are still doing good bro, your plants are looking mighty fine. Can't wait to see some polination going. I think I can agree with the dwc situation, not everybody's thing. I have been looking at Doc's kits also, amazing bit of kit, pun excused. Seen some great results but phew the cost, LoL one day perhaps! Have a great day bru :passitleft: blessings

Congrats on the pollen should make some killer crosses. So the extra light did the trick ill have to remember that.

Yeah I think the problem is I used a house hold led maybe a cfl would have been a better choice. I'll probably turn off the grow led and out a cfl in there. But yeah wasn't enough light. Ahhhhh I can't wait to have some seeds. I wonder how the crosses will differ from the parents. Exciting!

Beautiful pic for sure brother. If anybody was wondering that screen you used is called Egg Crate, they use it as a difuser if I am not mistaken in the fluro lights used in offices or those creepy buildings where your skin on your ass crawls because of goosebumps. Anyway hope you are still doing good bro, your plants are looking mighty fine. Can't wait to see some polination going. I think I can agree with the dwc situation, not everybody's thing. I have been looking at Doc's kits also, amazing bit of kit, pun excused. Seen some great results but phew the cost, LoL one day perhaps! Have a great day bru :passitleft: blessings

Ahaahaha yeah pat you got it! It goes over the lights! I could see that on the Windows of some creepy warehouse.

I hope the pollen works out and I end up with a bunch of seeds! Thanks so much pat!

The dwc is much harder then the Dewey system I put together! I never thought I'd say aero is easy or easier then dwc but it's been so nice. I'd switch to full aero if I could but aside from cost and more air pumps, I really want the organic quality!

Ooooo never thought about the cost. I have no idea just see a lot of happy people growing some great weed bit that makes sense! The initial investment is always high with our hobby but at least it's reusable.

I donno man I might just be hooked onto the coco train for a while. Got Skoondawg also to try coco for the first time and seems he is impressed, ah so much time to test different things out though :passitleft: I feel you on that cost bru, the main reason my next grow isn't me going balls deep with a monster plant, but rather shaft deep with a little monster plant :rofl: gonna keep an eye on your pollen progress and such, really want to make my own beans on this side. Much more practical to just have good genetics to use rather than buy and wait.

Coco is the best though! I love it so much! Aero has been very fun and impressive! There is so many options. Maybe I'll try los when I move to a bigger place before moving to docs kit. I'd use coco instead of something else though in the los!

Oh man I hope I get a ton of seeds! This is definitely more economical then buying a bunch of seeds or even buying clones. The stuff to make sts is cheap and makes a ton of solution. I don't plan on using more sts though or female seeds. I'd like to buy regs from now on pheno hunt breed. I'll probably stop at F1 and grow them. When I find my fav of that then I'll make the F2 but I wouldn't be in a rush. I can't wait for regs!

Drained out the aero buckets and refilled. I'm now using calmag almost every fill up. Put in Lucos formula for maxibloom plus Calmag and z7. These plants just keep growing. Will post pics this weekend. So far am happy with my experiments. Loc girls are flowering nicely and have a lovely smell. Chernobyl smells fucking amazing!!

I think pollen took but I'll give it one or two more days before ill say for sure.

Can anyone recommend a digital loop? Like one you put into a usb or over your phone's camera. I want to see trichs but the little microscope I used is hard to work with and I'd prefer to not cut my buds to see if they are ready.

Back
Top Bottom