H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

I know its still early in the grow but im hooked, when i get more time ill really look into Aeroponics online and see what alls out there.

Hey Pennywise, question for ya. I came home and found a couple of hermies on one plant. I took the off before they opened just in case.
Do you think I should just let it go? Gots some nice buds on it. And will it cause my other 2 plants to go hermie? It finally just get rid of it? Thanks PW!

IMAG2793_1.jpg

I'll post pictures of what I make step by step but basically this is the exhaust in my bathroom. I looked at it hard today while I used the bathroom. All this time the answer was right there. If you look hard you may be able to see 4" duct and the back part of a register for an air vent.

I'm going to take my current plywood vent and put a register vent in. The back. Paint everything black and then put this plastic screen. I've seen it at home depot. That will go into my window. It slides up and down so the weight of the window Will hold it in place but I'll probably need additional support.

Oh hey pw! Chernobyl got bigger from last pics. I was going to take the tape measure to it but I checked only a few minutes before light off. They seem to explode at rez Change so I'll probably top off with fresh nutrients every day or other day and refill completely more often. I'll probably have to support the main stem with some wire hanging from the tent if it gets any bigger.

Ive noticed the growth right after rez change, im going to the store for 8 gallons of RO in a little bit. Just did a rez change last night but havent checked on plants today. Cant wait for a pic of Chernobyl.

Ive noticed the growth right after rez change, im going to the store for 8 gallons of RO in a little bit. Just did a rez change last night but havent checked on plants today. Cant wait for a pic of Chernobyl.

IMAG27942.jpg
IMAG27952.jpg

Only two sacks have opened and the rest seem to have stalled or whatever. I gave the plant one last spray of sts and a rez change. I took the little pollen that was left and put it on a qtip. I tapped and beat that qtip over that one of the loc gsc. Hope it takes.

IMAG27983.jpg
IMAG27993.jpg
IMAG28003.jpg
IMAG28051.jpg
IMAG28043.jpg
IMAG28094.jpg

Chernobyl
IMAG2806.jpg
IMAG28073.jpg

And Dewey gsc got a drain and change. Having the Dewey installed from the bottom allows me to unplug the airline and just let it drain. They're is Still some in the bottom but I'll be doing this every other day if not daily. They got cal mag and a little over lucus formula maxi bloom.

Here is Chernobyl on 4/27
FullSizeRender-20170427-192857624.jpg

Today Chernobyl is about 2 more inches at 1 foot 9inches.

IMAG28012.jpg
IMAG28024.jpg
IMAG28032.jpg

Here is the one I pollenated. It has a strange color bud. I noticed all the buds seem grey in the middle. Not sure why. Here is a bud on the other gsc
IMAG28082.jpg

These gnats are horrible. I sprayed almost all my sns I added yellow cards bti bits and more DE. Nothing is helping. Orders azamax will be here tomorrow.

The pleasure was all mine mate, was a great read, love all the variety in the setups you are running :thumb: cant wait to see how the Chernobyl turns out, have had that on my watch list for a while, already have so many strains to get through first though :rofl:

Thanks for the kind words feral! I guess I'm still trying to find my favorite way. Loving coco but I want that organic quality! This is as close as I can get to organic until I move out and can cook some doc buds soil up. It seems I still get the hydro growth hope I get the organic taste. I'll set up an aero sog in my little box for testing strains or whatever.

Chernobyl is a clone I found in a boutique dispensery! I've never tried it but everyone is saying it's great! I can't wait to try it! It smells gassy! I've never grown sativa idk why but it reminds me of a spider. Very long and lanky! I love it. Hope the clone I took takes. It's looking like a real keeper!

You have some excellent strains in reserve and growing! I have to check out the auction site more often! I'd love to have my own mini seeds bank like you!

Back
Top Bottom