H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

No problem brother. You can ask those fellas, pretty sure they are more than willing to help, if I had to option to purchase those lights it would have been done already :rofl::rofl: only reason I haven't is the money, aarrrhhh the bloody money! I should just become like a pirate, get one of them inflateable boats you get for kiddes, get the flag up and rule a pond. Raid unsuspecting bass fishermen :rofl::passitleft: can't wait to see you get those lights bru

Apparently these CMH doesn't run that hot. I wouldn't be able to say for sure brother, is it passive or active intake? Might add just a small intake fan to help, I think a nice fan between the canopy and lights would help tremendously, do you have an extractor fan though? Think the HT line, I have a 150HT for just passive intake/extract and that does it for me fine but just a small vent fan wouldn't be enough. LoL if that makes sense brother sorry a bit groggy still at work after the night shift, only 06:10am currently

Man that is ideal. I love that I'm running less watts too. I could add an intake if I ended up needing it. I'm using two 10" ducts as passive intake for about 800 watts of led. I have 4 sets of fans. 2 low 2 high. I think I'm ready to go and If I need to I'll either upgrade to 8" or get a 4" intake. Very excited thanks pat! Oh man the swing shift is the worst! Stay safe out there!

As long as you dont come home to a flood youre good.
this is what I was thinking !! Any amount of water you have in the rez, needs a catch tray, and without that, you flirting with a nightmare !! I'd have a friend come water them. One z of pot will get you a weeks worth of watering !! :high-five:

Hey Alright! Doing a lot of light research. Sp? Anyone else with cmh help me out. It's between timber 900 that is almost 1,500$ or lec cmh I'd like a dual 315 fixture with A/C. Something like this. Sun System LEC CMH 630 Watt Air Cooled Fixture 120 Volt with 3100K Lamps - Ceramic Metal Halide

I'd love any info on lec cmh! Especially on suggested companies to buy from. Definitely want a dual 315 a/c fixture!

Any thoughts? I'm looking for a final light purchase at least for a long time. The fact it only uses 630 watts is so appealing. I think I'm leaning to cmh in a big way! Really looking at ordering that Amazon one.

IMAG26863.jpg
IMAG2687.jpg

IMAG2687.jpg
IMAG26863.jpg

Here is the hermie she is looking great!

IMAG26773.jpg
IMAG26792.jpg
IMAG26803.jpg

Quick pics. Aero girls have been getting one drop is ph down per day! Rez change tomorrow with fresh nutes. Chernobyl is looking excellent. Turned on one red light.

Bought air splitter and valves for the Dewey buckets. I will cut and split the airline to each bucket. Add a valve and air stone. Dewey says the mister is enough but just for peace of mind I'm going to add an air stone and have it bubble very little.

IMAG26782.jpg
IMAG26813.jpg
IMAG26823.jpg
IMAG26823.jpg

Looks like it's starting to flower. Love GLR

Better pics tomorrow!
Nice!

What's the core coverage area? 4x4? Didn't see it listed, unless I missed it.

Ive heard a lot of good things about CMH, everyone using them loves them.

That does it pw! I'm calling around for quotes today. Also May have found a flood tray for between $45 and $60. I couldn't build anything under that price I'm sure so ill pick that up soon.

Looking forward to your progress.

Hey thanks vex! Are you going to start a new journal

Not a bad price for a 3' x 3' table, cant wait to see the CMH in action. Ill be setting up the Aero grow tmro and ill have a few questions about transferring the seedlings over to the net pots. Not sure how i want to go about that.

Not a bad price for a 3' x 3' table, cant wait to see the CMH in action. Ill be setting up the Aero grow tmro and ill have a few questions about transferring the seedlings over to the net pots. Not sure how i want to go about that.

Im looking for exactly 4x4 and Will cut down the corners and lift it on wood blocks. I took some fire classes so I'll make it cribbing style with wood. Cribbing is how fire supports vehicles that are unstable so should work great for my purposes.

FEMA_Cribbing_Extrication.jpg

This is what it would be under the tray. Pretty much stacked wood. I can't wait for cmh too! I'm going to use the led as a veg light. Any issues transferring from led to cmh?!?

I think people use hydroton or rockwool with netcups. I'm just using the neoprene collar to hold the stem on my clones. I know the Dewey clone bucket is also used for starting seeds. I'll pm you some info. I recommend calling Dewey. Customer service is on point.

I am not too sure if you get air cooled CMH fixtures brother, is that Nanolux from Philips company? I have been following along with Feral and he grew his Sour D if I am not mistaken and C99 under those CMH bulbs, he had colas the size of Nigerian gentlemen sausages, huge things man and I know he doesn't struggle with heat, specially since he lives in Australia. I think if you have good ventilation and intake the temps would be sorted my man. If it can survive in 40-45 degree weather hot enough to roast half a chicken pretty sure it can be used around the world :rofl: did Wizz suggest the Nanolux fixture??

I am not too sure if you get air cooled CMH fixtures brother, is that Nanolux from Philips company? I have been following along with Feral and he grew his Sour D if I am not mistaken and C99 under those CMH bulbs, he had colas the size of Nigerian gentlemen sausages, huge things man and I know he doesn't struggle with heat, specially since he lives in Australia. I think if you have good ventilation and intake the temps would be sorted my man. If it can survive in 40-45 degree weather hot enough to roast half a chicken pretty sure it can be used around the world :rofl: did Wizz suggest the Nanolux fixture??

Idk I've only seen nanolux and sunsystem. Do you know If he uses a/c. Every grow shop I called said 1 is best 2 would be too hot unless I add a small air conditioner. I plan on keeping my central air to 79℉ and not moving it. I don't think cmh will work as what I've seen is one 315 w fixture is ment to flower a 3x3 so two might be too big for my tent at least without an ac unit. I'm not sure how I'm going to do this now. I don't want to give up yield or quality I don't think 1 315 panel will do it for me so probably end up going with led much later. I'll have to pm feral...

Here is a quote from slowpuffer.

"Indoors in a 4x 4x7 tents.
Light- 630w lec cmh ( I won't mention a brand name yet ) I live in NE and I will only be able to use this light till outside temps get like 60, without running air conditioning. I'm currently"sucking outside air that's 37 degrees, and it's 78 at canopy level."

CMH is out for me.

Im looking for exactly 4x4 and Will cut down the corners and lift it on wood blocks. I took some fire classes so I'll make it cribbing style with wood. Cribbing is how fire supports vehicles that are unstable so should work great for my purposes.

FEMA_Cribbing_Extrication.jpg

This is what it would be under the tray. Pretty much stacked wood. I can't wait for cmh too! I'm going to use the led as a veg light. Any issues transferring from led to cmh?!?

I think people use hydroton or rockwool with netcups. I'm just using the neoprene collar to hold the stem on my clones. I know the Dewey clone bucket is also used for starting seeds. I'll pm you some info. I recommend calling Dewey. Customer service is on point.

Ill call tommorow to see how they're starting seeds in the neoprene collar. Good looking out BF!

Looking forward to seeing how it works!

IMAG26902.jpg

Hey! Got my flood tray, $40 out the door! It's 4x4 od so it will fit perfectly In the tent. Gotta clean it well and put it on cribbing, add a bulkhead fitting and hose. Should be perfect!

IMAG27085.jpg

Here is the hermie. Awful pics but it's turning.

IMAG26973.jpg
IMAG26963.jpg

Added airline splitter and air stone. It's just for insurance as I want to make sure I get seeds but it doesn't work. I was pressed for time because it was about lights out but I'll take off the air stone and dial the valve down.

IMAG27003.jpg
IMAG27011.jpg
IMAG26951.jpg
IMAG2692.jpg
IMAG26981.jpg
IMAG26995.jpg
IMAG26912.jpg

Aero plants and roots. Rez Change and clean up.

IMAG27023.jpg
IMAG27034.jpg
IMAG27042.jpg
IMAG27053.jpg
IMAG27063.jpg
IMAG27072.jpg

Here are the girls, again quick pics before lights out. We should see some buds real soon

Back
Top Bottom