Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

This just keeps getting more interesting.. now we have a staff ringer on each team!
Congrats OG
Now, does this change who is going to make the main post? For the same reasons Lady mentioned before?

Maybe...

Is that you offering?

The next 2 weeks are going to fly! Is everyone ready?
Yeah, I’ve offered before but, to be fair, my work schedule just changed dramatically. I start a new project Monday that’s going to be 6 days a week 10 hour days with a 90mile drive each way. 1100 miles and 18 hours a week just in drive time..
I’ll still be able to do the grow and update daily. So I could still do it. Once it’s posted, updates won’t take much and I’ve finished my other journals but, I want to be transparent in case y’all want someone with more time to do it.

Yeah, I’ve offered before but, to be fair, my work schedule just changed dramatically. I start a new project Monday that’s going to be 6 days a week 10 hour days with a 90mile drive each way. 1100 miles and 18 hours a week just in drive time..
I’ll still be able to do the grow and update daily. So I could still do it. Once it’s posted, updates won’t take much and I’ve finished my other journals but, I want to be transparent in case y’all want someone with more time to do it.
If everyone gives me the following information, I am happy to copy-paste and format the strain info in CANVA if we want those infographics.

Name:
Seedbank:
Strain:
Medium:
Indoor / outdoor:
Lights:

Strain info: I will copy paste, so please do the same. I can't type from screenshots as it is too time consuming.

Let me know if you want me to do it. I have some time.

I am going to do the write up of the first post and include everyone's info, which is what we had discussed in the beginning....I think. LOL
Then all Papa OG has to do is start the journal with that first post information, after you've all seen it and see any changes. It won't take any time at all, really. One morning cuppa worth.

I love that canva format, so I will get my info on here for Carmen. That doesn't mean the rest of ya have to do it, choose whatever you want to do. :O)
We may have to adjust the canva image sizes so the post isn't way to lengthy, so they need to be attached rather than uploaded....if that's okay with the mods.

It doesn't matter to me who the initial journal creator is, all of you folks are pretty well known to other members.
So, I'll leave it up to you guys/gals on who it will be easier on timewise.

Just an update while I'm here, Mom took a turn for the worse two days ago and it's not any better right now. Her kidneys, heart, and oxygen are keeping her down and with one foot in the door to ICU.
I'm praying for better news this morning when I get there. I am remaining upbeat and positive!

Here ya go @Carmen Ray . Let me know if you need anything else or any changes.

Lady Cannafan

Seed Bank: Barney's Farm

Strain: Photos Mimosa EVO and Gorilla Zkittlez

Medium: Fox Farm Ocean Forest and General Hydroponics Nutrients

Indoor / outdoor: Indoor/Rainwater

Lights: ViparSpectra KS5000

Strain info:

Mimosa EVO​

1716115122864.png

Type: Feminized strain
40% Sativa 60% Indica.

Mimosa EVO Feminized: The long awaited release from the lab at Barneys Farm has finally happened and our twist on these monster genetics have their seal of approval. Arise Mimosa EVO Strain! Evolved from a famous Emerald Triangle cut originally bred by Symbiotic Genetics now supercharged with our priceless Orange Punch from the Barneys Farm vault. This 60% Indica dominant favourite is packed with Large frosted buds, rich in star studded cannabinoids and terpenes. Growers will adore her zesty tropical lemony citrus taste with hints of berries to accompany the euphoric yet restful effects. Mimosa EVO Strain is real food for the brain, expect floaty feelings that will stay with you through the day. THC levels are possible up to 30% by a grand master but 24-26% is more than enough for the indulgence of mere mortals.

Mimosa EVO Strain supercharged yields can be just insane, 700g/m2 easily achieved indoors allow extra space with optimum growing conditions. Mimosa EVO Strain is ideal for outdoor growing and you may need ladders! Rising to over 2 meters 220 cm she will have completed her flowering period by early October after 65 day + of flowering, with potential yields of over 2000g per plant.

Gorilla Zkittlez​

Type: Feminized strain
40% Sativa 60% Indica

1716115293536.png

Unleash the gigantic power of West Coast genetics with an amazing fusion of GG4 (Formally Gorilla Glue) and Zkittlez. Introducing Barney’s Farm Gorilla Zkittlez strain. An exquisite trichome celebration awaits the patient following 60 days in bloom. You won’t forget the first time you experience her fertile fruits. Leaning toward the Indica side of the cannabis spectrum, this emerging favourite is a powerful and thought provoking beauty, whose trichome-laden glistening pistils will delight all comers.

Why not let her medical grade 24% THC seduce you into a warm realm of rest and relaxation that you will never want to leave. Flowering times of 8-9 weeks can be expected indoors, with outdoor grows finishing in early October. Expect up to 2.5 kg from a well cared for outdoor grow and a final height of up to 1.7m. Get hold of some Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittlez strain today.

I don't think that changes. He's still well known with the name, it's just backwards now. LOL
I thought you were doing it because it would make us ineligible for GJOTM..
Sorry to hear the update about your mom, I hope today’s news is much brighter. We are all rooting for her!

I thought you were doing it because it would make us ineligible for GJOTM..
Sorry to hear the update about your mom, I hope today’s news is much brighter. We are all rooting for her!
We weren't eligible for that, because we have a staff member...well two now. LOL This is a just for fun deal.
Thanks for the rooting. SIL is in critical now too, they are operating this morning.
When it rains it pours.
Connecting with you all keeps me sane. ;-)

Auto #1.

Name : Banana Blaze Auto flower.
Seed Bank: @Herbies Seeds
Strain: Afghani kush X Auto Mazar.
Medium: Fox Farms Ocean Forest with Nutrients from @GeoFlora Nutrients
Indoor/outdoor: Indoor
Lights: 100w P1000 led by @ViparSpectra with assistance from a 100W non-sponsor "Blurple" led.
auto-banana-blaze-strain.jpg__AscNPwmxq2OTaZFR.jpg

Auto Banana Blaze Strain Info​

Auto Banana Blaze is a hardy plant with a unique smell and taste that’s easy to grow, provides high yields, and is quite potent as far as autoflowers go. Every Indica lover will be fascinated by its unmistakable banana flavor, but this strain’s charm goes beyond that, as it also offers a pleasantly uplifting euphoric high.

Genetics​

Auto Banana Blaze is an Afghani Kush-derived Indica-dominant strain created by crossing the photoperiod Banana Blaze variety with Auto Mazar, which descends from the original Mazar and an autoflowering Indica. The combination of these genetics has resulted in a strong autoflower as stunning and potent as the original version.

Flowering Time​

The whole life cycle of Auto Banana Blaze takes around 12 weeks from seed to harvest, which allows you to have more than four consecutive harvests indoors or to choose a long enough period of warm weather outdoors in almost any climate.

Yields​

Auto Banana Blaze brings outstanding yields for an autoflower that can reach 400-500 g/m² (1.3-1.6 oz/ft²) in indoor setups. Outdoors, you can count on nice harvests of up to 150 g (5.3 oz) per plant.

Effects​

Though Indica-dominant effects are generally associated with couchlock, Auto Banana Blaze produces less body relaxation and more cerebral stimulation, making smokers happy, motivated, and full of creative ideas.

Medical Properties​

As many Afghani-derived strains do, Auto Banana Blaze makes anxiety, stress, and depression disappear, although it’s also effective for mild physical discomforts, including general pains, aches, and muscle spasms.

THC and CBD Levels​

The THC levels in Auto Banana Blaze are medium to high – from 16 to 22% in different samples – with very low CBD content.

Smell and Taste​

Once you open the jar or crush Auto Banana Blaze buds in a grinder, they kick out a sweet and fruity smell, and when you inhale the smooth creamy smoke, it leaves a recognizable flavor of bananas on your palate.

AUTO #2
Name: Milky Way F1
Seed Bank: @Royal Queen Seeds
Strain: Blue Mammoth x Blue Dream x Sin Tra Bajo Auto.
Medium: Fox Farms Ocean Forest with nutrients by @GeoFlora Nutrients
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
Lights: 100w P1000 led by @ViparSpectra with help from 100w non-sponsor "Blurple" led.
milky-way-f1.jpg

Milky Way F1 data sheet
Variety:F1 Hybrid auto
Genetic Background:Blue Mammoth x Blue Dream x Sin Tra Bajo Auto
THC:Very high
Yield:XXL
Height:1.8 - 2.5 feet
Flowering time:42 - 45 days
Harvest:70 - 75 days after germination
Major terpenes:Farnesene, Myrcene, Pinene
Effect:Creative, Euphoric, Physically Relaxing
Flavor:Chocolate, Citrus, Pungent, Skunk
Climate:Short Summers

Milky Way F1: Cruise the Galaxy With This Potent F1

Greek mythology states that the Milky Way galaxy originated from the breasts of a goddess. While this cultivar comes from human innovation, it’ll quickly become the center of your growing universe. As one of the first true cannabis F1 hybrids, Milky Way F1 is an autoflowering variety stemming from multiple inbred lines. The result? Unparalleled uniformity, impressive resistance to disease, great productivity, and flavors and effects that will inspire you to sow these seeds again and again. Milky Way F1 arrived in the cosmos after breeders crossed several highly inbred genetic lines that share a heritage with Blue Mammoth, Blue Dream, and Sin Tra Bajo Auto.

Effects, Flavors, and Aromas of Milky Way F1: Warming Effects and Dank Tastes

Milky Way F1’s parent varieties passed down a complex mix of terpenes, including myrcene, farnesene, caryophyllene, pinene, and limonene. Together, these aromatic molecules converge to create dank aromas and flavors of metallic Skunk and citrus. As a result, Milky Way F1 holds the title of the most aromatic cultivar in our F1 range. As far as effects go, this F1 hybrid will catapult you into orbit with high levels of THC. Expect a warm and fuzzy body high perfect for the evenings. Trace levels of CBG and soothing terpenes will help to curb the peak of the high to keep things chill.

Growing Milky Way F1: Compact and Reliable

Are you struggling with space? No worries! With an average height of 27.3 inches, Milky Way F1 will happily reside in a small corner of your grow room or garden. This stealthy autoflowering variety serves up a large yield around 74 days after germination. Whether you're growing in a tent or room indoors, in a greenhouse, or outdoors in pots or garden beds, these plants are primed to perform.

We weren't eligible for that, because we have a staff member...well two now. LOL This is a just for fun deal.
Thanks for the rooting. SIL is in critical now too, they are operating this morning.
When it rains it pours.
Connecting with you all keeps me sane. ;-)
Sorry lady C, you have all our prayers and thoughts....I wish we could do more for her. Hopefully surgery goes smooth and she returns to stable at the very least.

Auto #1.

Name : Banana Blaze Auto flower.
Seed Bank: @Herbies Seeds
Strain: Afghani kush X Auto Mazar.
Medium: Fox Farms Ocean Forest with Nutrients from @GeoFlora Nutrients
Indoor/outdoor: Indoor
Lights: 100w P1000 led by @ViparSpectra with assistance from a 100W non-sponsor "Blurple" led.
auto-banana-blaze-strain.jpg__AscNPwmxq2OTaZFR.jpg

Auto Banana Blaze Strain Info​

Auto Banana Blaze is a hardy plant with a unique smell and taste that’s easy to grow, provides high yields, and is quite potent as far as autoflowers go. Every Indica lover will be fascinated by its unmistakable banana flavor, but this strain’s charm goes beyond that, as it also offers a pleasantly uplifting euphoric high.

Genetics​

Auto Banana Blaze is an Afghani Kush-derived Indica-dominant strain created by crossing the photoperiod Banana Blaze variety with Auto Mazar, which descends from the original Mazar and an autoflowering Indica. The combination of these genetics has resulted in a strong autoflower as stunning and potent as the original version.

Flowering Time​

The whole life cycle of Auto Banana Blaze takes around 12 weeks from seed to harvest, which allows you to have more than four consecutive harvests indoors or to choose a long enough period of warm weather outdoors in almost any climate.

Yields​

Auto Banana Blaze brings outstanding yields for an autoflower that can reach 400-500 g/m² (1.3-1.6 oz/ft²) in indoor setups. Outdoors, you can count on nice harvests of up to 150 g (5.3 oz) per plant.

Effects​

Though Indica-dominant effects are generally associated with couchlock, Auto Banana Blaze produces less body relaxation and more cerebral stimulation, making smokers happy, motivated, and full of creative ideas.

Medical Properties​

As many Afghani-derived strains do, Auto Banana Blaze makes anxiety, stress, and depression disappear, although it’s also effective for mild physical discomforts, including general pains, aches, and muscle spasms.

THC and CBD Levels​

The THC levels in Auto Banana Blaze are medium to high – from 16 to 22% in different samples – with very low CBD content.

Smell and Taste​

Once you open the jar or crush Auto Banana Blaze buds in a grinder, they kick out a sweet and fruity smell, and when you inhale the smooth creamy smoke, it leaves a recognizable flavor of bananas on your palate.

AUTO #2
Name: Milky Way F1
Seed Bank: @Royal Queen Seeds
Strain: Blue Mammoth x Blue Dream x Sin Tra Bajo Auto.
Medium: Fox Farms Ocean Forest with nutrients by @GeoFlora Nutrients
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
Lights: 100w P1000 led by @ViparSpectra with help from 100w non-sponsor "Blurple" led.
milky-way-f1.jpg

Milky Way F1 data sheet

Variety:F1 Hybrid auto
Genetic Background:Blue Mammoth x Blue Dream x Sin Tra Bajo Auto
THC:Very high
Yield:XXL
Height:1.8 - 2.5 feet
Flowering time:42 - 45 days
Harvest:70 - 75 days after germination
Major terpenes:Farnesene, Myrcene, Pinene
Effect:Creative, Euphoric, Physically Relaxing
Flavor:Chocolate, Citrus, Pungent, Skunk
Climate:Short Summers

Milky Way F1: Cruise the Galaxy With This Potent F1

Greek mythology states that the Milky Way galaxy originated from the breasts of a goddess. While this cultivar comes from human innovation, it’ll quickly become the center of your growing universe. As one of the first true cannabis F1 hybrids, Milky Way F1 is an autoflowering variety stemming from multiple inbred lines. The result? Unparalleled uniformity, impressive resistance to disease, great productivity, and flavors and effects that will inspire you to sow these seeds again and again. Milky Way F1 arrived in the cosmos after breeders crossed several highly inbred genetic lines that share a heritage with Blue Mammoth, Blue Dream, and Sin Tra Bajo Auto.

Effects, Flavors, and Aromas of Milky Way F1: Warming Effects and Dank Tastes

Milky Way F1’s parent varieties passed down a complex mix of terpenes, including myrcene, farnesene, caryophyllene, pinene, and limonene. Together, these aromatic molecules converge to create dank aromas and flavors of metallic Skunk and citrus. As a result, Milky Way F1 holds the title of the most aromatic cultivar in our F1 range. As far as effects go, this F1 hybrid will catapult you into orbit with high levels of THC. Expect a warm and fuzzy body high perfect for the evenings. Trace levels of CBG and soothing terpenes will help to curb the peak of the high to keep things chill.

Growing Milky Way F1: Compact and Reliable

Are you struggling with space? No worries! With an average height of 27.3 inches, Milky Way F1 will happily reside in a small corner of your grow room or garden. This stealthy autoflowering variety serves up a large yield around 74 days after germination. Whether you're growing in a tent or room indoors, in a greenhouse, or outdoors in pots or garden beds, these plants are primed to perform.
Hey Happy, would you like me to do the pared down infographic for these strains like I have for Lady Cannafan and myself or is this the way you wish to present your info?

@Lady Cannafan please have a look at these and see if you are happy with them. Also, I am sending healing vibes your way. Strength.
3.png
4.png

Hey Happy, would you like me to do the pared down infographic for these strains like I have for Lady Cannafan and myself or is this the way you wish to present your info?

@Lady Cannafan please have a look at these and see if you are happy with them. Also, I am sending healing vibes your way. Strength.
3.png
4.png
No that is absolutely fine.... Those are awesome. If you don't mind I don't mind 😁

@HappyHazmat88 Please take a look and see if you are happy that I got all the right info in the right places :)

1.png

Sweet Seeds Red Mimosa.png

Just so you all know, these images look really great 😍, however they will result in zero SEO results for your journals in regards to the strain names, history, etc. If you want your journals to be highly ranked in Google, it might be best to leave them with text or at least duplicate the data somehow. It's your call, just letting you know. More ranking equals more traffic and more followers, for the record. Happy growing everyone! :cheer:

Sending you and your mom lots of love and positive healing energy through the universe @Lady Cannafan :love:

My mom is having troubles too, you ladies are far from alone :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom