Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

I love some baileys in my coffee.
Woke up late and didn’t even get my coffee this morning. I did make a hundred mile commute in 90 minutes.. clocked in with 12 seconds to spare so, I’ll take the win. lol
OMG....I have to have my cuppa first!

I used to say to my son, "You keep bugging me before I have my cuppa, and you will likely get road kill for breakfast".

:cough:

I love some baileys in my coffee.
Woke up late and didn’t even get my coffee this morning. I did make a hundred mile commute in 90 minutes.. clocked in with 12 seconds to spare so, I’ll take the win. lol
Atta boy 😂 I make it a point to crush gps estimated time of arrival :rofl: .

But heck yeah glad the seeds are here and your ready to get the show on the road 🤘😎🤘.

Now has anyone heard from @Papa OG ? He mentioned storms and such and lady C brought that to my attention yesterday..... So on top of waiting for our teammate I'm hoping all is good in his court and nothing devastating happened.🙏🙏

OMG....I have to have my cuppa first!

I used to say to my son, "You keep bugging me before I have my cuppa, and you will likely get road kill for breakfast".

:cough:
Same if I don't have coffee I don't function.... Got me standing still pretending to be tinman quietly asked me for my "oil can" .....aka coffee mug 😅.

Do you have a special daily cup you use?

Same if I don't have coffee I don't function.... Got me standing still pretending to be tinman quietly asked me for my "oil can" .....aka coffee mug 😅.

Yep. Funny story....a trespasser on my property put up a tree stand thinking he was gonna hunt those deer here many years ago. During hunting season I make semi daily rounds to look for tree stands. It was a fairly brand new stand, two seater etc. with a well made ladder and straps. He had left a ceramic coffee cup up there, a large one with canadian geese embedded on it.
The tree stand came down, into my garage and is still in the rafters with several others. I've used the cup ever since and have a nice smile every time I think about it. :slide:

Yep. Funny story....a trespasser on my property put up a tree stand thinking he was gonna hunt those deer here many years ago. During hunting season I make semi daily rounds to look for tree stands. It was a fairly brand new stand, two seater etc. with a well made ladder and straps. He had left a ceramic coffee cup up there, a large one with canadian geese embedded on it.
The tree stand came down, into my garage and is still in the rafters with several others. I've used the cup ever since and have a nice smile every time I think about it. :slide:
That's awesome :rofl: a couple more tree stand and you'll be able to build yourself a pretty sweet tree fort 😅.

But hell yea I would have done the same even sit out there with the cup and watch lol

I only drink coffee when I’m working and I have a yeti travel mug (worth every penny)
If I’m not working, my morning motivation is what we are growing!
I love a wake and bake even more than my Baileys..
OG has been kinda scare the past few day. Life does that to us all from time to time.
I hope all is well with him and I’m sure we will see him more soon.

I only drink coffee when I’m working and I have a yeti travel mug (worth every penny)
If I’m not working, my morning motivation is what we are growing!
I love a wake and bake even more than my Baileys..
OG has been kinda scare the past few day. Life does that to us all from time to time.
I hope all is well with him and I’m sure we will see him more soon.
Yea I drink coffee from about 6:30-7 a.m until I get home at 3:15ish....roughly 4 cups of coffee daily 🫨🫨😅.

Wake and bake is a favorite of mine as well... Just some days like today I can't smoke until later in the a.m when inspector leaves after finishing inspection....so tackling reality like a normie for now 😂😂.

But yea I'm sure he's ok and just handling business... I just worry about people to much sometimes.... I've lost a couple of friends last year due to self inflictions... So if I don't hear for a few days I get anxious.

Yea I drink coffee from about 6:30-7 a.m until I get home at 3:15ish....roughly 4 cups of coffee daily 🫨🫨😅.

Wake and bake is a favorite of mine as well... Just some days like today I can't smoke until later in the a.m when inspector leaves after finishing inspection....so tackling reality like a normie for now 😂😂.

But yea I'm sure he's ok and just handling business... I just worry about people to much sometimes.... I've lost a couple of friends last year due to self inflictions... So if I don't hear for a few days I get anxious.
Yeah, I usually have to quit smoking during my work season. I work for a lot of different companies and contractors and they all have different rules and policies. This is usually my off season but, at least on this one they don’t test. Still
Gonna miss not having my summer off. My job can be extremely dangerous so, I don’t do it in the morning hence the need for coffee. Being like the normies sucks lol
And sadly, I’ve lost a few myself to that. I don’t think I’ll ever fully understand it, hence my signature..
And even as I say it @Papa OG appears in my alerts!
Morning my man! Hope all is well!

Imo, the weed produced by the FF system tastes better than a lot of other nute weed does. You can almost tell the Fox Farms taste. More natural to me. As far as calmag, I don’t know, but I’ll tell you that in my experience, if one is growing autos, the autos seems to chew through it a lot faster. No idea why that would be but it is apparent over and over again.
Heya @Jon i saw you say somewhere that you stop using cal mag at some point in flower.
When do you stop it?
I know they don’t need it as much then but, I’m not sure when to stop or if I should just cut back on it at some point. (I use RO water so, I’m completely devoid of it if I don’t add any)

Thanks! I should have grow info posted in a couple hours. Trying to get Mom back to her own house, and of course forgot some things left behind.
Glad to hear she’s headed hom!

@Papa OG
How are you doing? I hope you didn't suffer any more storm damages and things are getting better for you! 💕
Sorry. Things are always grand! We live life looking to the future, not what the past has left behind. More storm damage yes. Didn't take a direct hit. But have damage. Family is safe, and the sun is out. That's all that matters.

Omg! Wait up!… it’s not the first yet! I wasn’t ready!
*hops out the door on one foot trying to get his shoes on to check the mail for his seeds*
Oh! They are here!
*tears open the envelope*
Heh…hehe…..hahaha….ahhhahahahahaha!
Well guys, looks like round one is ours!
Sadly y’all gotta wait on me to make my introduction post for the proof but,….. you girls are in trouble out the gate!:yahoo::adore::slide::woohoo:
Thank you! I thought we were starting the 1st! Definitely gonna run behind. I've got a few days before I can get going, at best.

It's okay Old dog, we weren't expecting it until the 1st. It got posted a bit earlier during the hub bub going on.

We need you, Papa OG, and I believe Jiggi for their opening info posts, then we're rolling right along. Jiggi might already be there, but I can't remember at the moment.

I'm dropping my seeds tomorrow. I'll have photos ready.

This thread will be left for any further needed discussion on the actual grow thread by the team members.

Treat the actual grow thread just like a journal, do your updates on your grow and such there just like it was a normal grow journal. Then members can see your methods and styles, and follow along.

:nomo: Now where's my Bailey's? {{sip sip}}
Yeah I'm sorry. I will do my best to up on the thread shortly. I'm gonna be a few days behind.

Yeah, I usually have to quit smoking during my work season. I work for a lot of different companies and contractors and they all have different rules and policies. This is usually my off season but, at least on this one they don’t test. Still
Gonna miss not having my summer off. My job can be extremely dangerous so, I don’t do it in the morning hence the need for coffee. Being like the normies sucks lol
And sadly, I’ve lost a few myself to that. I don’t think I’ll ever fully understand it, hence my signature..
And even as I say it @Papa OG appears in my alerts!
Morning my man! Hope all is well!
Heyo! The day is young, and the weather is great! Trying to get through all my messages. Glad to be back! 😁

Sorry. Things are are always grand! We live life looking to the future, not what the past has left behind. More storm damage yes. Didn't take a direct hit. But have damage. Family is safe, and the sun is out. That's all that matters.

Thank you! I thought we were starting the 1st! Definitely gonna run behind. I've got a few days before I can get going, at best.

Yeah I'm sorry. I will do my best to up on the thread shortly. I'm gonna be a few days behind.

Heyo! The day is young, and the weather is great! Trying to get through all my messages. Glad to be back! 😁
Take your time, no one is in a rush here. So happy to see you and family are okay. That's all that matters!

Hey gang, we have everyone's informational post on their grow stuff except @Olddog Newtrick on the journal now.
I'm going to tag a few people on Saturday to get some more audience members.
It's starting out great!
Yup I'm waiting to post an update until olddog gets his intro posted.

Omg! Wait up!… it’s not the first yet! I wasn’t ready!
*hops out the door on one foot trying to get his shoes on to check the mail for his seeds*
Oh! They are here!
*tears open the envelope*
Heh…hehe…..hahaha….ahhhahahahahaha!
Well guys, looks like round one is ours!
Sadly y’all gotta wait on me to make my introduction post for the proof but,….. you girls are in trouble out the gate!:yahoo::adore::slide::woohoo:
Oh my! what a manic malicious laugh you have Olddog.. 😆

Hey gang, we have everyone's informational post on their grow stuff except @Olddog Newtrick on the journal now.
I'm going to tag a few people on Saturday to get some more audience members.
It's starting out great!

Yup I'm waiting to post an update until olddog gets his intro posted.
Sorry y’all, I really planned to get that up sooner.
I’m working 6 days a week 10 hour days with 1200 miles a week commute so, time is my most valuable resource at the moment. Been trying to keep up while I’m at work but my service there is just short of smoke signals
Oh my! what a manic malicious laugh you have Olddog.. 😆
yeah but, totally justified. When I pulled the seeds out of the envelope I knew I had a contender!

IMG_3493.jpeg

IMG_3494.jpeg

IMG_3495.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom