Growings Grows Grapefruit & Creamatic - Grow Diary

DSC_1256.JPG

Spot the difference - 2.8L pots v 5L pots

DSC_1268.JPG
DSC_1269.JPG

Difference in yield? Zero
What was the harvest like? Any differences?
Great buds Mucker :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill

What was the harvest like? Any differences?
Great buds Mucker :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill
Cheers Bill - there is no difference in yield; I doubt can you guess which one was in 5L?
Creamatic is nice tight, frosty buds and has been a real pleasure to grow, smells fantastic like melted caramel with a hashy undertone
On the other side, Green Crack grows well but not what I would call pretty, while the Big Bud is a beautiful compact plant for which I have high hopes - update later (yet another snooker match at 5 *sigh*)

I lost 5-3
Couldn't give a toss though cos the Cherry/Grape is mind-stiflingly ostentatious in its intrinsic obsequiousness, acquiescing to the whim and wont of fertile imagination, such as the like of idle minds
My head is a hot-bed of apathy... (oxymoron) :hookah: :cool:

I'm also full of long words that don't mean shit to a tree

The Grape doesn't want me to go to sleep and it's winning :hookah:
Jolly fine fodder I'd say, that's on Roy's (fake name, I'm actually named Algenon) recommended list, not far behind JH
I've just put some Cosmic & Cherry Bomb in to soak
Here we go again...

So this has worked out OK
Grape is in the jar and is smokeable
3x Creamatic (below) is just being aired every day then a final trim before jar
Big Bud/Green Crack blooming away, probbly another 4-6 weeks or so
More Cherry & Cosmic Bomb soaked and in plugs

DSC_1288.JPG

:hookah:

Just a quick note before I close this thread
I have used Flawless Finish on my last two harvests and I can confirm it is an improvement to smell/flavour
On this grow (see Big Bud/Green Crack) I am also going to try out Bud Candy, see if that is effective too
I know it's perverse, but I kinda love having to stash stinky weed all over the place
:cool: :hookah:

You’re another one who doesn’t call or write!
Hey @Trala - I know, naughty Roy Boy
Had a lot to deal with recently and was getting 100+ alerts every morning which I can't deal with, so I think I turned off alerts altogether and missed a load of stuff
Also had to unwatch loads of threads, which probably looked bad, like I was being rude or not caring *sighs*
Promise to pay more attention ♥️ :cool:

Hey @Trala - I know, naughty Roy Boy
Had a lot to deal with recently and was getting 100+ alerts every morning which I can't deal with, so I think I turned off alerts altogether and missed a load of stuff
Also had to unwatch loads of threads, which probably looked bad, like I was being rude or not caring *sighs*
Promise to pay more attention ♥️ :cool:
I was only kidding.

OMG I never look through my notifications. God only knows how much I miss lol.

Don’t overthink it. I just wanted you to know I was thinking of you at Christmas :)

I was only kidding.

OMG I never look through my notifications. God only knows how much I miss lol.

Don’t overthink it. I just wanted you to know I was thinking of you at Christmas :)
Thank you Tra x
Anyway, added new grow to my sig so feel free to drop by and rip the piss out of me lol

OK, ok - I'll do some personal hygiene on my sig... lol

Back
Top Bottom