Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Hey guys. I got a question for you Auto growers. After starting seeds do you go right to your large pot? I got 4 Auto flower seeds germinating right now so this question is kind of time sensitive LOL.
Straight into final pot....

Hey guys. I got a question for you Auto growers. After starting seeds do you go right to your large pot? I got 4 Auto flower seeds germinating right now so this question is kind of time sensitive LOL.
First time I grew an auto, I planted it directly into its 8 gallon pot.

The second time we tried an auto (gorilla glue auto for Ms Stank) we started it in a solo cup and then transplanted it around 15-17 days old into its final 7 gallon pot. Doesn't seem to have hurt the Gorilla Glue Auto at all, she didn't slow down at all. We topped her a few days later and she is still growing well.

Thanks. All I had were 3 gallon pots. This grow started with 10 seconds of notice lol. They will have to do LMAO its already done. This is just for fun and knowledge. They have a tough road a hoe.
I just can't see me finding Auto's better then Photo strains. I have grown to many of them. They do have a place that's for sure. I don't need a auto flower strain so there is no "Need" to grow them.

He never replied to my PM a while back but the funny thing is if you hover over his name it says his last visit to the site was last Wednesday at 11:28am (as of now anyway).
Wonder if he's still waiting for that car to get fixed... lol
2018-08-05-07-35-27.jpg

That half gotta be long gone by now...

Come back soon @flytier ...miss you buddy!
:passitleft:

Hey all you followers of the JHA:). My plant from that grow gave me some good smoke, but it also gave me some seeds...so I planted one a few weeks ago, and she is moving along slowly but surely. Here she is in her infant glory.
B1CF65C0-B6BF-4D9A-94DE-6B902C9CD546.jpeg
I hope she gets tall and mean like her mommy did. Happy Saturday morning!

Cheers.

The Legend of Jack LIVES ON!!!! Right on Jesse!

I have quite a few seeds off my Jack Herer from that grow as well. We think they are crosses of Jack and Harlequin. Eventually we will try popping a couple and see what we get! Hope you are well man, good to see ya!

I found two Jack Fem Photo seeds and popped one bout 20 days ago

She is in Perlite rocking out, topped her two days ago

Back
Top Bottom