Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

thats a very masculin way of spending a day off lol ... just set the alarm for when its time to tend to the girls hehe
Wish I could have taken a nap, but i was working on the bathroom this afternoon on something that needed doing a long time. Also masculine but in a different way, less napping involved.

Just an overall nice buzz. A little head, relaxing on the body. Gotta head to the grow store to pick up some B-62s for curing. Will try it when I get back and see how it is on day #2

That Jack is some good weed Fly. Just stepped out and took two medium hits off her. Back feels much better. LOL, has the ears ringing.
My ears have been ringing 24/7 for three decades at least. Fucked-up hearing is in the family. This don't help that.

I blame my ringing on Zildjian!
That stage for me was in the 80s in the Air Force band. When I was on the flight line in the fighter squadron we had some good ear protection. But I had loud noises and other factors to decrease my hearing over my life, both transitionally and in steps.

Yeah I am sure 22 years of Marine Corps aviation probably didn't help my hearing or my ear ringing. But usually if I take a couple hits and it gets the ears ringing, its pretty good weed.

Well the Jack got chopped down yesterday.

Not sure what kind of scents everyone else is giving off but mine is pure pepper. Smells like I live inside a pepper factory right now.

Yield was better than I expected and I am guessing somewhere around 4 zips is what the final yield will be, could be just a touch higher....possibly 5 zips.

Here is what she looks like.

Back
Top Bottom