Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

good evening guys n gals, some nice pics all round:popcorn:. mr.Stank very nicely done, hope she treats you well.little update on haze2.0 auto regulars... they'll be 28 days on Tuesday coming.

Laurel and Hardy.....hopefully the comedy duo will become fem.... have a great evening.....:popcorn:

Harvested my "Northern Jack" and my "Alien Jack" yesterday. Maybe next group grow I can get the seed germinated! :laugh:

Harvested my "Northern Jack" and my "Alien Jack" yesterday. Maybe next group grow I can get the seed germinated! :laugh:

Beautiful looking buds Blew! So what are we going to do for the next group grow? Of course, I gotta wait for my stupid JHx to finish off. Either that or move along with that one in the background.

chunkyness galore ;) ... ye what tribute grow is next ...? white widow ??? 80's classics ... superskunk ..? NL ...? purple haze ...?
Definitely not another sativa. I don't have the patience for it. The JH just has me pissed off now; I'm ready to cut it just to get rid of it. I had to get The Early Miss autos for something to go fast. And on top of it all, the store I go to don't sell autos anymore. I had to get the girl at the store to stash some away for me.

Although I do like the idea of an 80s classic. I'm getting some Hash Plant seeds on payday. And I still want to do a bagseed group grow, despite the hermie I had to deal with a couple weeks ago.

On newty's guerrilla thread we were discussing doing a spring/fall harvest with a reveg over the summer for one of next year's grows.

Damn Blew, that’s awesome:)!

So, today was chop day for my garden, but I ran out of steam and had to go to work too. I took a bunch of photos of the JHa and wanted to share. Just as an info update, something weird happened in my grow room, the likes of which I haven’t actually figured out, but there was some kind of pollination that had resulted in harvesting earlier than I normally would, but not too early thank goodness. I made thru the Stank ATF, Stank DTF, Grape Ape, and Bubble Bomb.

When I got to the JHa, I had the realization that I could stop, and hang what was cut in a spot for the time being, and that I didn’t have to cut it all...yet:)

Anyways, if you want to see what’s up in that harvest, take a peak in my grow journal some time tomorrow, I’m not going to post any of those photos in here. The biggest, and not densest nugget is the size of a softball, but long and funny shaped.

There are 4 major colas total, the biggest is a little larfy, the other 3 are pretty thick, and a couple of them require yo-yos. Here is some of the others, and a while plant picture too.

So, on we grow, not sure how much longer. This plant does smell nice, but doesn’t carry the strong intoxicating smells like the Stank varieties or the Gorilla Bomb.

Cheers!

Jack is coming along nicely Jesse. I was shocked at the density of my Jack nugs. The nugs are generally very small but they weigh much more than larger buds off other plants. I had a little tester I cut down last night to look at under the scope and that damn little thing weighed about 5.5 grams (wet...but still). I didn't think it should weigh much more than 2 grams.

Mine also has a very strong pepper smell to it.

Never thought of that.
Haha ya I have loads of scissors hash;)

Nice harvest!!

So, today was chop day for my garden, but I ran out of steam and had to go to work too. I took a bunch of photos of the JHa and wanted to share. Just as an info update, something weird happened in my grow room, the likes of which I haven’t actually figured out, but there was some kind of pollination that had resulted in harvesting earlier than I normally would, but not too early thank goodness. I made thru the Stank ATF, Stank DTF, Grape Ape, and Bubble Bomb.

When I got to the JHa, I had the realization that I could stop, and hang what was cut in a spot for the time being, and that I didn’t have to cut it all...yet:)

Anyways, if you want to see what’s up in that harvest, take a peak in my grow journal some time tomorrow, I’m not going to post any of those photos in here. The biggest, and not densest nugget is the size of a softball, but long and funny shaped.

There are 4 major colas total, the biggest is a little larfy, the other 3 are pretty thick, and a couple of them require yo-yos. Here is some of the others, and a while plant picture too.

So, on we grow, not sure how much longer. This plant does smell nice, but doesn’t carry the strong intoxicating smells like the Stank varieties or the Gorilla Bomb.

Cheers!
Congrats! That looks bangin!

Back
Top Bottom