Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Ok, so here's the JHx in desperate need of a regular light for taking pictures under. From this galactic distance you're not going to see any buds yet, but they are there and trying

And here's the other JH, this one being an auto. It has a single stem, one main cola and four popcorn buds shooting out from the bottom

So with that, ladies and gents, I'm going to hit YouTube and bore myself to sleep. Have a good night.

Excellent updates fellas!

I just thought I should update on Dabbie, auto cheese that came down 2 weeks ago, Day 94?

Y’all get the first exclusive weight;) I had her main buds in the fridge to cure and they were finally dry enough after 10 days. She is even better than her sis Dank.

Smoke is a heavy Indica and knocks this Sativa girl on her ass! Smooth and earthy tasting. I don’t really flush my plant since I don’t push them hard with nutes (I stay around ppm 600). She is the smelliest mother F’r I have right now cat piss crossed with Dank. I get nauseous just opening the jars in the best way :D she came out with 3.5 oz and 1 full zip of cheesy trim that I’m going to make zzzzz jellies out of. This is my biggest girls so far! Wooop

Any ways pics or it didn’t happen!

I just thought I should update on Dabbie, auto cheese that came down 2 weeks ago, Day 94?
Y’all get the first exclusive weight;) I had her main buds in the fridge to cure and they were finally dry enough after 10 days. She is even better than her sis Dank.
Smoke is a heavy Indica and knocks this Sativa girl on her ass! Smooth and earthy tasting. I don’t really flush my plant since I don’t push them hard with nutes (I stay around ppm 600). She is the smelliest mother F’r I have right now cat piss crossed with Dank. I get nauseous just opening the jars in the best way :D she came out with 3.5 oz and 1 full zip of cheesy trim that I’m going to make zzzzz jellies out of. This is my biggest girls so far! Wooop
Nice weights on Dabbie! I'm always happy when the cheese plants get harvested in Canada in case the smell tries to waft down here :).

Didn't you mention something on your thread about washing your buds with acetone? ;)

Any ways pics or it didn’t happen!

Rubber gloves newty? Really? You don't go free and make finger hash?

Thanks guys! That’s it for us in this JH grow show;) Thanks for letting us come along for the ride!

@flytier Lolololol I used to use bare hands! Then I was ready to smoke my skin so I use gloves now and rub them with coconut oil so nothing sticks;)

@smokesbetter There is no fizzzz when I wash because the lemon juice and baking soda are very diluted:) It just gets off some of the dog hair and dust.

Morning all. Meant to post this yesterday but I was a little wrapped up in Trim prison all day. by the time I got finished (after 1am), I was freaking done. Anywho......probably/possibly this will be my last update on the Jack. She is finishing up and being at about 50 days with hairs, I figure it won't be much more. I will look at the trichomes at some point today.

Jack Herer Auto Day 98, Day 49 With Hairs

She hasn't been my favorite plant to grow, but she has turned out better than I expected when I decided to give an Auto a try. She got a gallon of ACT yesterday, but her watering will be just plain water. She frosted up nicely here at the end, I will give her that. She smells very peppery! She is sticky!

Anyways, enjoy! Likely her last full update! If not, it will be her next to the last update.....she has got to be chopped! I need the room.

Back
Top Bottom