Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Yeah, but acetylene
I am thinking its less stressful on the clone to simply drown them or wash them off.....fire seems a bit overboard for two of em!
No, man! Use acetylene and be sure!

What are we talking acetylene for? Someone making s'mores?

Well my little jack is still taking to its new home, but seems happy. I pulled the branch, had to make room for some other stuff. Got some ATF and PGSC x Cherry OG planted, and 2/8 of the ATF I had going made it. Summer outdoor grow is on some pretty shaky ground lol Hoping the new lot of seeds fairs better in a mix that's not just 50/50 EWC and backyard dirt, but the soil I put them in is also pretty hot so we'll see. The other two will hopefully improve now that they're in direct ground.

I'm trying to leave the solo cups I planted the new seeds in outside, but didn't want them to dry up in the sun, so I put a humidity dome over them but now I'm worried with the greenhouse effect it will get way too hot for them. It's 84 F outside already, so not sure how hot it will get inside of the dome.

Some kind of mulch on top of the soil? Even wet newspaper might help.

Hmmmm yeah. Never really mulched before. They are in solo cups at the moment, could I just put like, some soggy newspaper stuff on the top of each cup? Like half inch layer? I didn't fill them to the brim with soil because they're just gonna go in the ground, only reason I put them in cups was to put them under the dome lol

Not used to these outdoor shenanigans, at least not with seedlings.

Hmmmm yeah. Never really mulched before. They are in solo cups at the moment, could I just put like, some soggy newspaper stuff on the top of each cup? Like half inch layer? I didn't fill them to the brim with soil because they're just gonna go in the ground, only reason I put them in cups was to put them under the dome lol
Not used to these outdoor shenanigans, at least not with seedlings.
Wet newspaper should keep the top layer of soil dry. You could also use a shallow bowl of water and the soil will wick it up to the surface as it dries. Might not do it fast enough though if the roots are really shallow though. I'd go soggy newsprint.

Hey guys and gals.....I know most of you swing by my perpetual grow but I thought these pics were share worthy here as well. I am bringing down my maiden grow on my Stankberry strain tomorrow. Spent a few hours tonight trimming her up so she is picture worthy. Gonna chop and bud wash her tomorrow morning. She smells like a big ass blueberry muffin.

Threw the guitar in there for size reference.

Hey guys and gals.....I know most of you swing by my perpetual grow but I thought these pics were share worthy here as well. I am bringing down my maiden grow on my Stankberry strain tomorrow. Spent a few hours tonight trimming her up so she is picture worthy. Gonna chop and bud wash her tomorrow morning. She smells like a big ass blueberry muffin.

Threw the guitar in there for size reference.

Wow! Very impressive!

Interesting bit of news from down this way.

The store where I buy my seeds no longer sell CKS autos; they sent them back to the company. The girl that works there said there were too many people complaining about them. I mentioned one of my JHs being an auto, but I forgot about Guy's that was the dud.

I bought my pack of Early Miss autos from a few extra packs they had stashed away or something for some reason. I'm going to see if she'll do little under-the-radar replacement the next time I see her in there. I'm a regular there and I bought enough seeds from her alone to put a kid through med school. I'm interested in playing with autos some more so she put some packs of EMa's away. I may be able to get a price on them or something. Gears grinding in the head.

They didn't have any Dwarf Low Flyers, so instead of breeding a Flyin' Fuck I'll have to do Miss
Thunderfuck. That didn't come out right. Whatever. It only takes an extra week to mature than the DLF and produces a lot more bud.

I'd ask if anyone has heard about CKS seeds being returned but I'd be laughed off the website, but has anyone heard about stores sending back autos only like that?

Back
Top Bottom