Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

I'm not greedy... I'll take the stem in front of the guitar neck.
The interesting thing about that Stank is that there is about 40 inches of buds from the bottom to the top. You would think most of the bottom half would be larfy but really thats not the case. Only the bottom 6-8" are at all larfy. Everything above that is a very smokeable dense nug.

I am very impressed with the light's penetration power.

The interesting thing about that Stank is that there is about 40 inches of buds from the bottom to the top. You would think most of the bottom half would be larfy but really thats not the case. Only the bottom 6-8" are at all larfy. Everything above that is a very smokeable dense nug.

I am very impressed with the light's penetration power.
I think you have everything fine-tuned.

im not a fan of CKS either ive seen some crappy plants from them and i refuse to touch their seeds ... one of them crap plants was a Early miss auto .... just saying ...
I second that!

:rofl:
Ol' Early Miss auto was a big miss on genetics!

That the whole plant? That's a serious spog®!
That was it... about a 4" lollipop. I grew 4 others and harvested like 10g total.

In their defense.... this was the first couple plants I grew.

Hmmmm yeah. Never really mulched before. They are in solo cups at the moment, could I just put like, some soggy newspaper stuff on the top of each cup? Like half inch layer? I didn't fill them to the brim with soil because they're just gonna go in the ground, only reason I put them in cups was to put them under the dome lol

Not used to these outdoor shenanigans, at least not with seedlings.
Heah Fert , my outsides are in 1qt. size till they get big enough for larger , the solo cup is way to small i my opinion : what i started in was smaller then that after about 3-4" tall went to the larger and at 80 F or so water is ever 3 day give or take. right now its been raining for 4 freckin day off on :rolleyes: sun out now .

I did just add more soil the other day before the rain set in (not this pics. )

Hey guys and gals.....I know most of you swing by my perpetual grow but I thought these pics were share worthy here as well. I am bringing down my maiden grow on my Stankberry strain tomorrow. Spent a few hours tonight trimming her up so she is picture worthy. Gonna chop and bud wash her tomorrow morning. She smells like a big ass blueberry muffin.

Threw the guitar in there for size reference.

Damn it MAN !! NICE!!

Back
Top Bottom