Grow Journal Already In Flower Though

So another inlet fan and duct and window

You don't need an intake fan if you have a lower vent hole that you can make light-proof.
Added a intake fan outside on duct with duct across me room to the window feels loads better should no inn a hour init with tent shut x

Will aft take out when light off i guess when light off not needed anyway can't get to the hole in side to get in that way

16468700538023181626867189595141.jpg

The only vent is pushed against that side wall? Is it like that on all sides? How will you get air in there for the exhaust fan to pull when the tent is closed?
One on top and side but pushed at wall and duct won't fit going to be moving them out there into a bigger tent I've acquired x

You don't need a fan or ductwork for intake. As long as the air can get in the exhaust fan will suck it out. Nature abhors a vacuum.
I don't understand sorry so I can attach the cold from window to the filter and run just one

The incoming air should be from a vent near the bottom if possible, and it does not need to have a fan on it because the exhaust fan will pull the air in through anywhere air can get in.

There's no reason to attach ducting from outside to the filter and then out the other side because then you aren't bringing fresh air into or filtering the air in the tent. If you look at the image I posted above you can see how the air should flow using a filter and exhaust fan.

If you have a top vent, you can run ducting down the inside corner of the tent from there and have it open on the floor. That will allow the exhaust fan to pull from the top vent but circulate the air below the plants.
Ok so toget in the loop I've got filter fan ductout tent .. then I've put one from window to tent is this wrong x

The idea is to circulate fresh air into the tent and up through the plants, into the filter, and exhaust it out of the tent.
And that's what it's doing isn't it x

If you're bringing air in from the window and attaching the duct to the filter, no.

If you're bringing air in from the window and leaving the duct sitting on the floor, yes.

However, any method of bringing fresh air in needs to be light-proof, so you can't run it into an open part of the unzipped door as in your pic.
Ok but am I not right thinking the duct isn't needed putting in while light off and can take up an zip up?? If not will just bring it out the cupboard x

Back
Top Bottom