GreenSmurf is Back with White Widow - DWC

Re: GreenSmurf is back with - White Widow - DWC.

Here is a picture update. #1 has a single root coming out of the Netpot. Only a matter of time now before this grow starts to take off.

20140224_222910.jpg

20140224_223045.jpg

#2 has a little leaf deformation I think its because of the position of intake fan.
20140224_223157.jpg

Nice little sprouts Smurf
Happy Munchday :thumb:

Picked up my thermometer today it came with an outdoor sensor so I can get indoor and outdoor temps all on the same display. So I placed the thermometer at the top of the box and the outdoor sensor at the bottom there is a 10° + difference. 85 under light 72 at top. The meter can also record highs and lows, humidity, and even moon phases. Not bad for $22.

Picked up my thermometer today it came with an outdoor sensor so I can get indoor and outdoor temps all on the same display. So I placed the thermometer at the top of the box and the outdoor sensor at the bottom there is a 10° + difference. 85 under light 72 at top. The meter can also record highs and lows, humidity, and even moon phases. Not bad for $22.

Funny how your temps are higher under the lights.. Mine is way higher above the lights, than beneath them :peace:

Happy Weednsday Smurf Great day to ya man :thumb:

I'm in. curious about Dwc and will be starting a grow with one in about a month can't wait to see your progress

Welcome along! I find hydroponic grows especially DWC easy and inexpensive. I had a hard time of over/under watering my 1st grow In soil. with DWC there is no worry about that at all. Once your ph is in tune and nutes added its pretty much set and forget. I do a water change every 10 days or so. By day 10 plant is hungry and gets that weeks nutrition. Then I can focus on what I love! Manipulating the plant to grow where I want it to.

Funny how your temps are higher under the lights.. Mine is way higher above the lights, than beneath them :peace:

Have to wait until tomorrow for daily high and low temps because the thermometer died on me last night. I put in dying batteries but have new ones in there now. Yeah I have my light 4-5 inches from tops of plants. The sensor is almost directly under the bulb so that accounts for the high temp there.

Happy Weednsday Smurf Great day to ya man :thumb:

Thanks man have a smurftastic day! :bigtoke:

I don't know if it is kosher to publish a link to an outside website but in reference to the Ed Rosenthal strain, this site does a nice job of basic strain descriptions; called Leafly; Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Strain Information - Leafly I looked it up when you described it in your journal Away.

GS, partwise, What's in the Box?

Thanks mate, i'll check it out.. :) theres also alot of good info on sensiseeds website.

Happy Thurweed day Smurf :thumb:
Welcome to smurfs thread NGK and :420:

Thanks for the info about Dwc my friend I'm excited to get mine going. fixing to get everything set up soon just got my lights and fans ordered just waiting on them

Any questions about DWC just ask here.

Im about to do a res change so ill update you all on "What's in Greensmurfs Bucket" in a little bit.

Today in Greensmurfs Bucket we have :tommy:
12 gallons of water run through a pur water filter. PH'd to 5.8/6
1 - 2liter bottle frozen like a brick
3 LG air stone strip style
1 lg round air stone
20tsp of Big Bloom
10tsp of Grow Big
1.5 scoops of great white
Lastly just a few drops of rapid root.

:surf::morenutes::thanks:

20140227_151307.jpg

20140227_151801.jpg

20140227_151809.jpg

Thanks smurf I think I'll be up and running in 3 weeks I hope. I appreciate your help and info

Sweet can't wait to see your progress. If your growing for the first time your going to have a lot of questions for sure. Just make sure before you pop those seeds you have everything you need for the grow.

Back
Top Bottom