Greenislands journal 09

Why thank you DGMGH, I always love compliments. I think you managed to post that before my crazy ranting commenced,but, hopefully after you read "my crazies" (the previouse post)you still like my journal. lol. Im gonna come check out your journal now, YEAH its like a world of weed on this forum! (I think I must be getting close to being too high, lol)

Could you give me a bit more info on the ballasts you are using? I read that you are able to run HID and HPS? THumbs up for the set up. SO GOOD!!!!!

Thanks dfw. The girls have already been turned to 12/12 about 2 and a half weeks ago. The ballasts are quantum dimmable 600 watt electronic ballasts. You can find them on ebay and at some hydro stores in northern Cali. there becoming more and more typicxal everyday so nowadays you might even be able to find them in stores other places.. Yes, they run HPS and MH, meaning High Pressure Sodium (orange hue for flowering typically) and Metal Halide (typically for veg). With typical magnetic core ballasts you need a different ballast for each type of bulb Halide or Sodium. All HPS or Metal Halide ballasts are HID lights, which stands for High Intensity Discharge. So Im still waiting for new pics. There are little buds starting to form now, looking good! ;)

So heres the pics.
Sorry about having to repost.
P1290968_-_Copy.jpg

fixed_pic.jpg

girl_1_-_Copy.jpg

fixedpic_2.jpg

I even added another one. Yeah, hope everyone enjoys, I love my girls!! Especially her!!

thank you DGMGH! :) I make sure to remind myself of that on a daily basis. Yes, I am a very lucky guy. If you would see a picture of me you would see how ridiculous it is that someone looking like me ended up with someone looking like her, lol. Seriously though, shes probably way out of my class. Im like Peter from "The Family Guy". he he he. Glad everyone likes the pictures!:grinjoint::peace:

ok so heres the new updated pics for all to see. They were all pretty even until this last week. Now you can tell which ones are blue cheese because they put on an xtra foot when u put them into flowering and ultimatelly end up towering over the others. Every time I plan for this and everytime they manage to get taller than I expect...uuugghh. Oh well. The girlies are looking good though!!
100_0656_-_Copy.jpg

100_0655_-_Copy.jpg

100_0654_-_Copy.jpg

100_0653_-_Copy.jpg

ENJOY!!

Actually its only 10 plants, and if I had known that they were going to get this big it would have only been 8 plants, lol. The mylar on the wall makes it look "A LOT" bigger than it is. Im allowed more plants than this but this is already more than I need for me and my girl. But yes, the mylar does make it look like a forest, however it is NOT. You can tell how small it actually is if you look at earlier pics in this forum.

picture_416.jpg

Actually back when those pics were taken there were 12 plants,but that was too many so I took it down to 10, but now thats too many.... but its to late to do anything about it, so Im trimmin and trimmin!! Like Edward Scissorhands!! geez. This ebb and gro set grows some big mommas!:slide:

Back
Top Bottom