Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

what does star trek and toilet paper have in common :) they fly around Uranus wiping out klingons:rofl:
I had posted this in my journal a few days ago:
COVID-19 SURVIVAL TIP

Stock up on dryer sheets in case the toilet paper supply runs out. If you need to use them, at least your butt will smell spring fresh and be cling free! :rofl:

Happy Harvests!

K

Hope I’m not breaking any rules with pic but figured this would apply here.....
8AAA422F-D7C0-45A7-A480-E36C3CAE022D.jpeg

Thank you, gentlemen. :Namaste: I spent the day properly observing the rituals, communing with the herb. :blunt:

Hope I’m not breaking any rules with pic but figured this would apply here.....
8AAA422F-D7C0-45A7-A480-E36C3CAE022D.jpeg

Apparently it no longer matters whose plan it is. :straightface: Drop cash out of airplanes? Sure! That's pure common sense right there. Heheh, today, I hear that you have to pay people to take crude oil off yer hands. You almost have to pay banks to store your cash now.

But, "dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope." So, if the money goes worthless, we'll still have weed. Yay.

:bongrip: :thumb:

Carnival, Destroyer, Bubba Hash, Lemon Paki, and some Y Griega for me today. Don' remember which one I filled the last pipe with ... :bongrip: I think some Paki next - I feel like havin' a nice thump.

Back
Top Bottom