Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Can someone please point me in the direction of the line to join this katsu club? Google thinks it's a restaurant. smh
It's a good time to join cause KB is giving a free pack away each day of quarantine. The winner is a random selection of members......and if the winner doesn't respond by midnight the pack rolls over to the next day. Right now it is up to 4 packs!!!! :popcorn:

Toilet paper will be worth more than the dollar by that time.

Heheh, I was at the store again today. I'm going every 4-5 days now instead of almost daily - and still, no toilet paper. *sigh* So, that's three weeks now? I keep wondering what's happening to all those trucks pulling out of the toilet paper factories every day. Where the hell they goin'? :hmmmm: Do we have to flag them down on the interstate or what?

Anyway, so it occurred to me that I could probably swap as much weed as anyone wants if I end up needing to find some. :laughtwo: I wonder how you word that on craigslist ... :reading420magazine:

Well, if anyone knows a guy who knows a guy who can get ahold of some Charmin Sensitive, lemme know.

:thumb:

Luvs me some Charmin Sensitive - yessir ... :bongrip:

wtf did you Mexican spicy food last night :rofl:

Nah, it's just the best there is. All soft ... with lotion sprayed into it ... :slide: :love:

Good stuff - the cashmere of TP.

And you keep replying ... ;):laughtwo:

Ya, bored. Same house, same wife, same dog, same TV drivel ... *sigh*

At least it snowed 6 inches yesterday so the scenery out the windows changed ...

Gonna binge some Money Heist tonight, so I got that covered ... for today ...

Dunno about another 4 weeks of this ...

:cheesygrinsmiley: But I have herbs and I'm still sane, so ... there's a win right there!

:slide:

Anyway, so it occurred to me that I could probably swap as much weed as anyone wants if I end up needing to find some. :laughtwo: I wonder how you word that on craigslist ... :reading420magazine:
Well, you need to be discrete. So, I'd just say something like:

"What I got will get you through times without Charmin a lot better than Charmin will get you through times without what I got. Contact weed4rolls@craigslist to trade."

And, then I'd see who responds.

I'm more of a charmin ultra strong guy. I guess I wipe too damn hard for the super-softy stuff. :reading420magazine:

"What I got will get you through times without Charmin a lot better than Charmin will get you through times without what I got. Contact weed4rolls@craigslist to trade."

I had a T-shirt in '76 with a cartoon image of Freewheelin' Frankilin that said something close to that, lmao...didn't refer to charmin though. My brother got one at the same time that had a picture of a mouse holding a pop gun with a caption that read "I'm on a pussy hunt". We came home from hanging with our friends wearing those. Needless to say, our folks were not impressed. We got to keep the shirts although it was a few weeks before they were tolerant enough to let us wear them.

...and to think my parents were pretty progressive for the time in our neighborhood.

And you keep replying ... ;):laughtwo:

Ya, bored. Same house, same wife, same dog, same TV drivel ... *sigh*

At least it snowed 6 inches yesterday so the scenery out the windows changed ...

Gonna binge some Money Heist tonight, so I got that covered ... for today ...

Dunno about another 4 weeks of this ...

:cheesygrinsmiley: But I have herbs and I'm still sane, so ... there's a win right there!

:slide:
yep were bored to been on this site most of the day glad its here lol try to keep your sanity sorry about the charmin :)

I checked the "Big A" and their site isn't even loading.

It always gets slammed at the beginning of the month. It always gets slammed in April. They always get slammed at the beginning of April ;) . And the owner never did seem to want to spend any more money on bandwidth than he absolutely had to. He is, according to some reports, a cheap sumbitch.

It's still open, was just overrun with people wanting to check out this month's 35 or so promotions.

Heheh, I was at the store again today. I'm going every 4-5 days now instead of almost daily - and still, no toilet paper. *sigh* So, that's three weeks now? I keep wondering what's happening to all those trucks pulling out of the toilet paper factories every day. Where the hell they goin'? :hmmmm: Do we have to flag them down on the interstate or what?

Well, I had to scuffle with a kid over some Scott, quarrel with a sick lady over some Quilted Northern, tear into a blind guy over some two-ply, and choke a dude in a wheelchair over some Charmin, but I finally managed to land me nine rolls of the good $hit! :yahoo:
Even Radar O'Reilly from M.A.S.H. couldn't hook me up!

Back
Top Bottom