Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

The smells have to be so different for you.

Hahaha! Wow! I was just thinking the same thing. The smells are crazy different. This morning I almost thought I had spilled something or something in the trash was maybe going bad. It was a sweet rancid smell. It actually took me a few seconds to realize it was coming from the flower room. The differences in these three are incredible. My favorite, when I touch the buds, is the GSC. It has a very sweet candy kerosene aroma that is so interesting. Never quite smelled it before.

Here’s a few random shots this morning:

The slight curl and the serrations all up. I pulled my lights back a bit and that seemed to go away. With one strain its an easy adjust, now like me you have a mix.

The slight curl and the serrations all up. I pulled my lights back a bit and that seemed to go away. With one strain its an easy adjust, now like me you have a mix.

Good eye, swing away!

How high should they be? 24”? I think they all got heat stressed when I went to Vegas too. I had a power outage that caused a fan to get turned off. I actually thought they would stress-herm on me, but I haven’t seen any nanners yet. I haven’t really looked though either. There could be a bunch of pollen flying around. Doh!

I have mine at 31" right now in flower tent. I have run it at 24" and it seemed a bit much. This was all in soil. With DWC I think you can get a bit closer as the unlimited water.

So you got a little Wood stock going on. :peace:

I’m anxious to do outside. Tilling the soil in my vegetable garden and planting for the summer got me all ready for some plants. I was going to do Bubblelicious autos, and I probably still will, but when I got my hands on the DDA beans I knew what had to be done.

I’m only going to do two and see what happens.

Lots of others really like that strain. You going all natural or going to give it a the little top job on day 20?

I’m not much of a trainer or topper. They will all be natural unless the dingos get to them. After I harvest the three in flower I have now I’ll have plenty of meds for the summer (I still have quite a bit of GG) so these autos will just be gravy until fall. It’s more of an experiment with growing autos...outdoors. If it works the way I want it to work then it’ll become routine.

In other news. Did a bucket change on the Tangie. Roots are looking good to me. Enjoy!

I have mine at 31" right now in flower tent. I have run it at 24" and it seemed a bit much. This was all in soil. With DWC I think you can get a bit closer as the unlimited water.

So you got a little Wood stock going on. :peace:

I moved mine up. Thanks for saying something. I’ve been guessing this whole time, but I wasn’t thinking either. The canopy temps are always good, but these lights are much more powerful nowadays. My girls have been screaming at me and I ignored them. Whiny bitches. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cardio day. One must get off ones derrière to accomplish such activities.

In other words...”Get off the couch beeyotch!”

Have a great day! :headbanger:

:thumb: Thanks Gamps for the motivation, I ran for the first time in over a year, it was an old man run and only 50 yards or so, The heart was racing and I was wheezing, but it invigorated me enough to body surf a wave in the cold Washington Pacific surf. NOT ON THE COUCH :woohoo:

:thumb: Thanks Gamps for the motivation, I ran for the first time in over a year, it was an old man run and only 50 yards or so, The heart was racing and I was wheezing, but it invigorated me enough to body surf a wave in the cold Washington Pacific surf. NOT ON THE COUCH :woohoo:

Outstanding! It’s not easy, I know. I applaud your motivation my brother. Keep it up!

I completed my full upper body workout this morning followed by 30 minutes of brisk walking on the treadmill and then walked a few rounds on my property.

With my workouts completed for the day, I have weed-eating chores that will take several hours and then I want to detail my truck; for another few hours. That’s my day in a nutshell.

Oh, and I’m starting a flush on the Bubblelicious. She’s ready! The other two will be a few more weeks it appears. Anyway, have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom