Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Lambs Breath
@ 200
Ready for storage...
23A8D24C-4A4E-4BFC-81CE-3B04E24F91F9.jpeg
2DA2C580-6E05-4286-B5FB-03D9AE4A3274.jpeg
7B26EDE9-9728-4571-8687-0093C614EB48.jpeg

Wow! Some beautiful squish @BobbyZ

I squished some glue and I’m happy about it. I literally have 4 different squishes to choose from plus the diamonds. I’ve attained another goal with this growing my own meds thing. Having a nice variety and more than enough for one old man is something I’ve really wanted. I’m a lucky guy! Enjoy!

Video too? LOL!

Wow! Some beautiful squish @BobbyZ

I squished some glue and I’m happy about it. I literally have 4 different squishes to choose from plus the diamonds. I’ve attained another goal with this growing my own meds thing. Having a nice variety and more than enough for one old man is something I’ve really wanted. I’m a lucky guy! Enjoy!

Video too? LOL!

Stellar!
3X!
:blunt:

Into the freezer in 5 gram storage containers & vacuum sealed. What will the shelf life be now?
A96AA62D-A437-44EB-92A5-8F30EAB2D504.jpeg

I love it! If you can do so, I’d pull one out in 3 month intervals and see what it looks like. I have no doubt it’ll last more than SEVERAL YEARS though. I like the way you did that!

I love it! If you can do so, I’d pull one out in 3 month intervals and see what it looks like. I have no doubt it’ll last more than a year though. I like the way you did that!
Surely it’ll last longer in this form and frozen, than as bud. Don’t ya think?
I was going for a year before opening it.
:passitleft:

Surely it’ll last longer in this form and frozen, than as bud. Don’t ya think?
I was going for a year before opening it.
:passitleft:

Oh hell yeah! I meant to say write was several years. I was thinking what I did and I didn’t vacuum seal. My problem was I ran out of weed too soon and dug into my stash. LOL!

It’ll be fine for a year easy.

Ok.... In a resin induced haze last night, I came up with the Rosin crews T shirt...
' Get Squishy With It! '
No one really equates that to Rosin. Lol

How does she taste?
Bloody nice thanks Bobby, I got the vape pen to work..... Apparently got to be able to turn it on...cough, cough..... Rosin didnt affect me at all......cough, cough.
Concentrate pens kick arse, tastes a bit like full melt bubble hash or shatter, very clean, get some lovely fruity tastes.

That press looks sweet
What was the $$$

I don't smoke a lot, really don't taste different strains

But got a slug.33 awhile ago. I tried some Candida I had pressed a month or so ago and god I love the taste

Like hash

Think I'll be pressing more for sure
My press is crap. Lol. Cheap, about 300US but can get dulytek ones around there or Dabpress whos quality kicks arse. Plates on this dont press in proper alignment...engineering lets it down.
I may mod it later, I want a caged Dabpress but by time I land it here, costs me a squidload. I will get a good press though, I love pressing. Bubble results, no arsing around.... Mmmmmm

Oh hell yeah! @Lowrider72

Can you imagine what that will look like with a bag? That’s pretty good looking stuff for a nug smash. I love that color. It must taste like gold too.

You know I’d hit it! :headbanger:

I’m heating plates as I type. I need to prep some bud...it’s a dirty job, but someone’s gotta do it.

Hey Sir Grandpa,
Thanks sooo much for getting me interested in this, Im spewing the bags,arent here, but need good quality buds for a good press....those are coming.... Lol.
I only press for 1 minute at a time, but do a few.
The press is G13 haze but the run was bad and trich production was down.

Thanks for the inspiration guys, pleasure to know you squishers. My new hobby.

LR72.

I know that’s right GT! The purple kush is just to good to freeze. Know what I mean...:laughtwo:
I have a fascination with dethroning my favorite bud. And then to really enhance the flavor by squishing... It’s a rabbit hole,
isn’t it?:lot-o-toke:

86E116E2-C141-4E63-99CD-E0BD7A7F1A0C.jpeg

I'm happy with my Dabpress. If you have a hydraulic press, or another use for one, get their caged plates. If not, check out their 10-Ton Portable Tabletop Driptech Hydraulic Heat Press Kit - No Pump. I like it when combined with the Strongway pump. It makes it easy to control the temp and pressure. By the time you have everything you need, it'll run about $750 USD.

Ya... probably not gunna do that...lol

May do $500...

I'll look into it though...I did a little research...I'll do some more

Back
Top Bottom