Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

I did coconut oil when I made caps for my Liver/Prostate//////, lol. Was 1 to 1 mix, and a pain the the ass, messy, and I was so stoned was hard to keep hands from shaking.
Now I just go directly between my gum and front lip using an oral syringe. Have thought of adding a small amount of oil to see if it would increase absorption.

I did coconut oil when I made caps for my Liver/Prostate//////, lol. Was 1 to 1 mix, and a pain the the ass, messy, and I was so stoned was hard to keep hands from shaking.
Now I just go directly between my gum and front lip using an oral syringe. Have thought of adding a small amount of oil to see if it would increase absorption.

I add lecithin too. It helps as a binding agent...whatever TF that means. LOL! I may have to try taking it sublingual and see if I can handle it. For some reason I have a hard time with green taste. I gag easy...hahaha! It’s no joke really. I hate it. I’m delicate... :nerd-with-glasses:

That’s interesting. I have similar things happening. For me, the Rosin really helps get me way out there. I drop 2-3 capsules before hitting my bedtime dab. My problem is dosing correctly. I either don’t get enough or I’m trembling in the corner... :headbanger: Listening to Black Sabbath with earbuds in, but trembling nonetheless. Hahaha! I’m exaggerating a little, but not much.

That’s why I like the straw. You can get pretty consistent with lung capacity and amount. I hit it (3x of course) right in the container and then close it up.

I have some WHEELy good news!!!

Hell haft no fury like a stoner with a rosin press.....

WP_20190608_11_00_38_Rich_LI.jpg

The postal fairy arrived.....

No squish bags.....sad face...
but I do have buds...... And a will to at least try it... And I hope silicon baking paper is parchment paper... Lol.

I also got storage sets and concentrates vape pen.

I would squish a fresh bud from tent to try it, or I have some buds...lil dry maybe for squish....
recommendations?

I need squishy now!
lol
I feel the need

Why squish tomorrow what you can today?

Unless your just already stoned.

LMAO! Exactly. My wife and I just got finished watching a movie. I had GSC dabs before the show. :woohoo:

Sorry mate, its arvo here... Lol.
Im up for a squish, I got 14g of compressed puck bud, bud its rock hard.... And no bags....
Screenless bud press....recommended temp.....210F... Yes? How,long do I press for....
I can set temp in C only and set timer on both....dual heater, timer.
I just cleaned everything, looking at squishing soon.....

Sorry for the delay... Got sidetracked on Rosin... 2 dabs, on a couple cones...lol.

Ok, this is for my Grandpa...he is,always showing me how,to squish stuff.
He fell asleep waiting for me.... But I was learning....

THE ART OF THE SQUISH.......hiiiiyyyyaaa!

Sorry for the dump, but its for the best squisher I know....a small start to bigger things.... Cheers Grandpa!

Sorry for the delay... Got sidetracked on Rosin... 2 dabs, on a couple cones...lol.

Ok, this is for my Grandpa...he is,always showing me how,to squish stuff.
He fell asleep waiting for me.... But I was learning....

THE ART OF THE SQUISH.......hiiiiyyyyaaa!

Sorry for the dump, but its for the best squisher I know....a small start to bigger things.... Cheers Grandpa!
Looks great. I’d hit it! :high-five:
You reminded me to order more bags... Here is what I’ve been using.

That press looks sweet
What was the $$$

I don't smoke a lot, really don't taste different strains

But got a slug.33 awhile ago. I tried some Candida I had pressed a month or so ago and god I love the taste

Like hash

Think I'll be pressing more for sure

Oh hell yeah! @Lowrider72

Can you imagine what that will look like with a bag? That’s pretty good looking stuff for a nug smash. I love that color. It must taste like gold too.

You know I’d hit it! :headbanger:

I’m heating plates as I type. I need to prep some bud...it’s a dirty job, but someone’s gotta do it.

Back
Top Bottom