Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

full
Gold.jpeg
I'd hit that! :tommy:

Wow! That’s some nice looking colors @Lewydeville Looks very terpy.

Cheers GT. I really don’t think much of the Blue Mistic bud. It’s a fresh subtle flavour that isn’t offensive but nothing to write home about but when it’s been pressed wow the rosin is superb. I’d grow it again just to squeeze the whole plant. I think I might have to seek help for my Tangie addiction!

Been being a slug here, been testing the 4 commerical strains I made Rosin out of last week and it seems that is all I have done. Today mix the four together, it's just "Yummly".

Have been reading and drooling over the "Great Pictures O' Rosin".

Going to be making a few more pucks this week, not sure which strain, maybe, G13 Haze or more LSD.
Will be making FECO tomorrow for a friend who dropped off a half pound today. Hope to get him 25 to 35 gram of oil. He is finely dumping opioide's for FECO, will have to work into it but I know he will be successful.

Been being a slug here, been testing the 4 commerical strains I made Rosin out of last week and it seems that is all I have done. Today mix the four together, it's just "Yummly".

Have been reading and drooling over the "Great Pictures O' Rosin".

Going to be making a few more pucks this week, not sure which strain, maybe, G13 Haze or more LSD.
Will be making FECO tomorrow for a friend who dropped off a half pound today. Hope to get him 25 to 35 gram of oil. He is finely dumping opioide's for FECO, will have to work into it but I know he will be successful.

I wish your friend success in getting that monkey off his back.

Lets see that 36grams beach ball of rosin. :nerd-with-glasses::p:passitleft::cough::lot-o-toke::ganjamon::420:

Just saw your post a short time ago.
Don't want to mix it all together but here is a pic of my strains.

20190611_221120 (2).jpg

5 ml Yellow: G13 Haze 2.7 g
22 ml Red/White/Light Blue: 4 Strain mix of Colorado recreational 4.7 g (edit)
22 ml Red/White/Dark Blue: Cheese 11.4 g
22 ml Red/White: LSD 18.9

Total 37.7 grams.

Getting close to my 40 g's for the decarb.
Still researching methods for decarb. I think GT goes in silicone in an oven. I worry I want be able to see the point where the bubbles stop and over do it. When doing oil I decarb in a SS measuring cup, and I saw a video where they used a glass measuring cup over boiling water and were able to control the temp @ 235. Only problem was cleaning the glass of the remaining oil, just a tincture at that point?

Thanks guys, will pass on the well wishes, he needs them!

You need a laboratory @gr865 :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’ve seen others do it in a beaker double boiler. I never did the quantities your doing, but you’ll be fine. Even in the oven it won’t be ruined if you don’t catch it at the very second it stops bubbling. With the amounts you’re doing though being able to watch it in glass would be awesome. You better take pictures. 40 grams of Rosin...duuuude! :headbanger:

Grandpa made me do it!

WP_20190612_18_32_22_Pro.jpg

G13 Haze or the same Toffee they make Werthers Originals from......only Grandpa knows....

Just saw your post a short time ago.
Don't want to mix it all together but here is a pic of my strains.

20190611_221120 (2).jpg

5 ml Yellow: G13 Haze 2.7 g
22 ml Red/White/Light Blue: 4 Strain mix of Colorado recreational 4.7 g (edit)
22 ml Red/White/Dark Blue: Cheese 11.4 g
22 ml Red/White: LSD 18.9

Total 37.7 grams.

Getting close to my 40 g's for the decarb.
Still researching methods for decarb. I think GT goes in silicone in an oven. I worry I want be able to see the point where the bubbles stop and over do it. When doing oil I decarb in a SS measuring cup, and I saw a video where they used a glass measuring cup over boiling water and were able to control the temp @ 235. Only problem was cleaning the glass of the remaining oil, just a tincture at that point?
Nice that's some rosin. That's a lot of pressing lol.

Back
Top Bottom