Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Which band is playing? Flowers No More? Squished Shit? The Rosin Press? or someone else?

Our Lady Peace playing Automatic Flowers?

Very creative there my friend!

My band choice would be just """Squish"""

Was on sale and the bags where free, plus 10% off everything

Worked out well, pretty happy with everything

Temp seems to run about 10f low so far, but maybe it's still kinda breaking in...
Hey Chris, in electronics everything is,usually + or - 10%....so your within range.

I also love the disco press Grandpa....flasher than Micheal Jackson!
Used to be a saying here before well... You know....

I will do some pressing today, but right now, just a lil PRESSED for time....

Hardcore Rosin Crew humour....

My first attempt at Dry Sift. I used a little bit of GSC trim to try it. I think it worked okay. I have more fresh frozen trim to dry out first. That should make a decent batch in a few days. Whatever I get...it’s all getting squished. Enjoy!

Hey all, I just bought some caged 3x5 plates from dabpress for $299.00 on sale. A really good deal. Then I found a 10 ton tabletop hydraulic press with pressure gauge on sale for $275.00 at Northern Tools online store. So I got a pretty sweet setup for only $575.00. I'm good with that. I got my dab rig, I've got all my dab tools and a chest for a rosin collection. Now I've got the means to squish bud. I'm pretty stoked. Come on Harvest Time!

My first attempt at Dry Sift. I used a little bit of GSC trim to try it. I think it worked okay. I have more fresh frozen trim to dry out first. That should make a decent batch in a few days. Whatever I get...it’s all getting squished. Enjoy!

GT,
What screens are you using?
Looking interesting, I have been watching video's of the dry ice method, that looks cool.

So using the recipe from Dave Groomer we made a batch of gummy's yesterday.
My apprentice brought the decarb. FECO I made for him. Dave's recipe uses 16 grams of cannabis to make the oil, I used almost 3 zips to make his oil, and that came to 13 plus grams of FECO. I gave him about 10 grams of LSD FECO and he added that to the total. so on measurement there were 21.3 grams.
It made 280 gummy bear, and with my math that is about 80 mg/gummy, so they are fairly strong per bear.
Was all ready to take pics of this but did too many dabs before I started.
Got a training session with the person who is buying my little business, so I will try and post what pics I do have.

Hey all, I just bought some caged 3x5 plates from dabpress for $299.00 on sale. A really good deal. Then I found a 10 ton tabletop hydraulic press with pressure gauge on sale for $275.00 at Northern Tools online store. So I got a pretty sweet setup for only $575.00. I'm good with that. I got my dab rig, I've got all my dab tools and a chest for a rosin collection. Now I've got the means to squish bud. I'm pretty stoked. Come on Harvest Time!

Hi Scottsquatch! I’m happy you’re joining the fun. We need pictures ASAP! You are going to love it.

GT,
What screens are you using?
Looking interesting, I have been watching video's of the dry ice method, that looks cool.

I got these on Amazon. I didn’t want the $200 set but I think they are much better.

As far as dry ice is concerned, I will never do that again. It ruins the trichs in my view. I wasted a bunch of trim using dry ice. You get a lot of material, but it’s no good. The final pressed product was horrible. I guess some people do okay with it, but I’d rather squish bubble hash or dry Sift. Dry ice method is a no go for me. Don’t believe the videos.

Here’s the GSC Rosin I squished 8 days ago. I’ve been taking little chunks off. It’s really good. I like it very much. I wish now I would’ve kept a cut of this one. Oh well...there are others I haven’t tasted yet. :woohoo:

Here’s the GSC Rosin I squished 8 days ago. I’ve been taking little chunks off. It’s really good. I like it very much. I wish now I would’ve kept a cut of this one. Oh well...there are others I haven’t tasted yet. :woohoo:

How do you store your squish?
I store mine in the silicone cups, and they never harden like that.
I want to know, I want to know, stomping my feet in disgust, like the spoiled little brat I am.
:rofl::laugh::rofl:

How do you store your squish?
I store mine in the silicone cups, and they never harden like that.
I want to know, I want to know, stomping my feet in discuss, like the spoiled little brat I am.
:rofl::laugh::rofl:

I sandwich it between two silicone pads and leave it on the smoking table (room is completely dark when I’m not in it). It’s very dry here in the Rockies. I normally just squeeze about 4-7 days worth for my personal use. I have put the patties in a cvault with a Bovida pack before, but now I just leave it in a dark place like a drawer or in my smoking room...in the barn. :kisstwo:

If you remove the lid of your silicone container and let it sit, it’ll cure very similar. It also depends on how high the temp was at the initial squeeze. Higher temps are normally more oily. In my limited experience.

Got the large silicone cups in today. 118 ml and 115 ml
20190627_132333 (2).jpg

Here are the three size I have now.
Blues are 118 and 115 ml, the large red and white one is 22 ml and the red one is 5 ml.
20190627_132506 (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom