Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

I'm not giving up just because the page flipped!

Sorry, didn’t see that. I bought these:

Sift Screen Frames, Set of 3, 14x16" Wood Frames with 74, 96 and 230 Mesh

1666043795442.png

But I should’ve bought these:

Sift Screen Frames, Set of 4, 20" x 24" Aluminum Frames with 60, 90,110, 200 Polyester Mesh Screens

1666043811999.png

Rosin...diamonds and syrup....dry sift... Bubble ..... Dry ice..... Agggghhhhhh!

....Rosin fried brain explodes in hashtasy......

p.s. Grandpa...press that dry sift into a hard little rectangle bar, in dutch coffeeshops thats known as skuff...

errrrrggggghhhhhh...

I like skuff. I’m going to make a bigger batch as soon as the trim is dried.

I made some more vape juice with the cookies (1 ml) with the unflavored Wax Liquidizer. I used 0.5 gm of the rosin. I like this much more. You get a true representation of the rosin flavors. I like it.

Oh your going to platz when you try 100% pure rosin in concentrates pen...
best stuff I ever had, got sticky buds but taste is mehhh, compared to rosin vape... Fruit salad every day....

That’s right! My Yocan Evolve Plus will be here tomorrow. I may need to squeeze something to celebrate. :woohoo:

What accessory did you get with that?

Looks like a nice, inexpensive pen Gramps

I just ordered 3 coils for my VB11 pen Soni can have 3-4 diff strains in it at a time. I like it much better than my Linx pen

That’s right! My Yocan Evolve Plus will be here tomorrow. I may need to squeeze something to celebrate. :woohoo:

Keep us informed on this, give us your review and if it is worth purchasing. Need to find a way for on the go. My dab rig would draw too much attention, :)

I found some CBD Blue Dream that didn’t do much for me, tucked away in a drawer. So I squished it and I hope it’s much better now. I’ll have to wait until tonight to sample.
I have officially squished 40 times! I’m waiting on more bags.
3AE17603-5162-43CF-B190-5EC77F11B3D3.jpeg

GT notice the insulation on top.
C8C6B5CA-1C5B-44F6-8A6E-FF591480E15A.jpeg

95A7B849-912E-4731-B976-32F919C42FFA.jpeg

2B1245F0-C02B-4E2F-9AB8-89CD8F43C702.jpeg

Oh your going to platz when you try 100% pure rosin in concentrates pen...
best stuff I ever had, got sticky buds but taste is mehhh, compared to rosin vape... Fruit salad every day....

Do you use a dab pen and if so as review please?

I bought a dry herb vape, ha ha, that SOB would just give you a lite buzz. Dumped it and picked up the bowl and joints again. Then I found Rosin, thank you Grandpa Token, now need method for travel.

Do you use a dab pen and if so as review please?

I bought a dry herb vape, ha ha, that SOB would just give you a lite buzz. Dumped it and picked up the bowl and joints again. Then I found Rosin, thank you Grandpa Token, now need method for travel.
Look to see if your dry heb vape came with a wax or rosin attachment. Mine did.

New homemade press stuffs

1" PVC coupler and a Mexican coin that fits it perfect

I may try the bags again today since I'm doing better on my pressure with the press now

So far I really like the Raw parchment. The 5x5 sq are a bit small but I got a roll also to try

Gunna do some Amnesia Haze and some Blue Balls aka GDP x ACDC today in my testing....
May try some ACDC too, it's pretty oily, so maybe 3g this time will help

Fun fun fun

IMG_20190628_101921.jpg

What accessory did you get with that?

I bought the cammo version. LOL! I just got an email saying it’s out for delivery. I also got 5 replacement ceramic coils with it. It looks like it will work well with my waxy rosin.

Looks like a nice, inexpensive pen Gramps

I just ordered 3 coils for my VB11 pen Soni can have 3-4 diff strains in it at a time. I like it much better than my Linx pen

I hope it works.

Keep us informed on this, give us your review and if it is worth purchasing. Need to find a way for on the go. My dab rig would draw too much attention, :)

I’m going to hit it...and hit it...and hit it. My mailman doesn’t show up until about 2 so I have to wait. Maybe I should squeeze something while I wait. My wife looks squeezable at the moment, but she ain’t havin it... I guess I’m banished to the barn again. :rofl:

I’ll let you know how it goes when the mail arrives. It’s out for delivery. Yay! I get presents.

New homemade press stuffs

1" PVC coupler and a Mexican coin that fits it perfect

I may try the bags again today since I'm doing better on my pressure with the press now

So far I really like the Raw parchment. The 5x5 sq are a bit small but I got a roll also to try

Gunna do some Amnesia Haze and some Blue Balls aka GDP x ACDC today in my testing....
May try some ACDC too, it's pretty oily, so maybe 3g this time will help

Fun fun fun

Ingenuity at its finest!

Back
Top Bottom