Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Wow she squishes nice!

How’s that pin working out? I’m about ready to ditch the blow torch for a while.

I actually like it so far. I've only put 4 dabs in her so far though. Each dab was 5-7 very nice rips. The inside of the bowl is pretty oily, but nothing a q-tip can't handle. If the coils last a few weeks then that would be ideal, but we will see. It really gives nice rips. The flavor is on-point as long as you don't hit too hard on the ass part...the bare coils with not very much dabbage left can taste like butt. It hits as hard as you want it to hit. I like that a lot. I imagine I'll get to know exactly how many hits I can take off an average dab. It's actually several...up in the 5-7 range per dab. It's nice because the flavor is more like a dab. Not quite the exact same, but good enough.

I made the mistake of taking a huge one. It set me back a few minutes. I don't like coughing up a lung, but it was my own fault. I learn fairly quick. Since that one I've been able to control the size of my hit for the most part. I ain't as think as you dumb I am. :reading420magazine:

I'll take this thing fishing with me on the boat a few times and carry it in my tackle box. I've never had a dab in the boat now that I think of it. I've always carried joints. This will be fun.

Hey Grandpa,
Not bad eh? Hehehe....
I been hitting it, pressed bare pucks last night, going to do some more after.
I just walk round with the pen loaded now... Lol
G13 makes decent Rosin. Im pretty baked, like you seasoned, and.... I think I Brained my Damage.... Amage...amage...amage...amage...
hehehe...

I've heard that peppercorns can help prevent this <cannabis heart rate increase>.

I tried some crushed peppercorn with my natural palpitation condition with no change, however I'll surely try it next time I do THC. From my strain tracking data I see that GSC and Jack Herer have the highest Beta Caryophyllene (pepper) percentages, so I'll keep that in mind for some testing... FOR SCIENCE! :)

Picked this up for lopin's graduation gift. College grad, man am I getting old.
20190629_081303.jpg

Hey Grandpa,
Not bad eh? Hehehe....
I been hitting it, pressed bare pucks last night, going to do some more after.
I just walk round with the pen loaded now... Lol
G13 makes decent Rosin. Im pretty baked, like you seasoned, and.... I think I Brained my Damage.... Amage...amage...amage...amage...
hehehe...

I have 5 more seeds of G13 Haze, I love the flavor of the Rosin and the buzz also. So many strains so little time!

Oh hell

Now there are some memories

Boone's farm for the girls

I remember bay shrimping in the early 70's, we so travel up and down the ICW fishing the bays along the way.
At night we would anchor or tie up in one of the bays and bring out the Boone's Farm and Annie Greensprings along with big fat Mexican dirt pot. Life was so good in those days.

I remember bay shrimping in the early 70's, we so travel up and down the ICW fishing the bays along the way.
At night we would anchor or tie up in one of the bays and bring out the Boone's Farm and Annie Greensprings along with big fat Mexican dirt pot. Life was so good in those days.
Life was simple in those days for sure

Yay! The Yocan arrived! Good news...it works while charging! I took two dabs. They actually turned into about 6 decent hits and one really big cough hit. The Yocan Evolve Plus works by holding down the fire button which causes two ceramic coils to heat up. The longer you hold the button the bigger the hit...duh. The size of your hit is all up to you. So far, I like it.

You need to unscrew the top and a cover cap to load it, but it works very well with my waxy stuff. I’m too stoned to write shit about this thing right now...it works as advertised. It’s worth $25 if it lasts more than a few trips fishing. It has a bottom stash container. LOL! Enjoy!

Nice just like the oneI have but mines all flat black. It also has quad coils . They last but just dont pack three oil in there. Mine hits hard big clouds lol. Congrats on the new toy. :passitleft::ganjamon::cough::420: oo

Nice just like the oneI have but mines all flat black. It also has quad coils . They last but just dont pack three oil in there. Mine hits hard big clouds lol. Congrats on the new toy. :passitleft::ganjamon::cough::420: oo
Hey I’m shopping now, have you got a recommendation for a portable device?
Or anyone...
My only requirement is good air flow. Oh and not a piece of junk...

Yay! The Yocan arrived! Good news...it works while charging! I took two dabs. They actually turned into about 6 decent hits and one really big cough hit. The Yocan Evolve Plus works by holding down the fire button which causes two ceramic coils to heat up. The longer you hold the button the bigger the hit...duh. The size of your hit is all up to you. So far, I like it.

You need to unscrew the top and a cover cap to load it, but it works very well with my waxy stuff. I’m too stoned to write shit about this thing right now...it works as advertised. It’s worth $25 if it lasts more than a few trips fishing. It has a bottom stash container. LOL! Enjoy!

Show me where and how you got that for $25. Discount code?

This is like studying for a freakin test every time you buy something now... Everything is out dated in a year! Discount codes? Passwords, sign up, news letters, emails, more coils, how many coils, what style, 1.21 jigawatts... If it is so great why do they have 20 different types?
Wtf am I smoking? Wax, dab, rosin?
Shit man, I’m just trying to chill! You know...
0D58D738-975D-4D0E-B456-2526DFF3B82A.jpeg

Show me where and how you got that for $25.

No discount, but the price is right:

Back
Top Bottom