Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

No discount, but the price is right:

Damn you GT, you got me spending more money. Evolve Plus will be here in three to five days.
Only money, can't take it with you. :)

:passitleft:

That's the craziest thing I ever saw, you should win a picture award or something woohoo! lol

Damn you GT, you got me spending more money. Evolve Plus will be here in three to five days.
Only money, can't take it with you. :)

I would like to change that comment, I will be able to take it with me!
:rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::high-five:

Lets get nekkkiidd....

The bare bud squisher is back!
Hey fellas, some G13 squishing....

No discount, but the price is right:

15% off “GIVEME15”
Worked for me...

Today I noticed something I had not noticed before.

When the Rosin is in there tubs and I take the lid off and take a whiff the fragrance is there but not that potent.
This morning while loading my rig, I do not like that term, think I will use RR for Rosin rig, anyway, loading the RR with GSC I got a bit on my fingers. After I did my dab my GF came and sit down next to me to smoke a bowl and before she loaded it she say, wow that smells nice what are you vaping. I realize she was talking about what was on my fingers and took a better whiff, Damn, wow, the fragrance of the GSC is totally there. I let her get a better smell and she said it smelled like the buds of GSC but much stronger.

I love it!

Today I noticed something I had not noticed before.

When the Rosin is in there tubs and I take the lid off and take a whiff the fragrance is there but not that potent.
This morning while loading my rig, I do not like that term, think I will use RR for Rosin rig, anyway, loading the RR with GSC I got a bit on my fingers. After I did my dab my GF came and sit down next to me to smoke a bowl and before she loaded it she say, wow that smells nice what are you vaping. I realize she was talking about what was on my fingers and took a better whiff, Damn, wow, the fragrance of the GSC is totally there. I let her get a better smell and she said it smelled like the buds of GSC but much stronger.

I love it!

Are you saying that if you leave the lid off the container the potency goes down? That quickly? I think you would have to have it under a grow light for that to happen...and I mean right under a grow light. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Seriously, it will definitely get weaker with time and light exposure, etc., but it should take a lot longer than a few days. IMO naturally, maybe it does and I'm too stoned to notice...:hmmmm:

Are you saying that if you leave the lid off the container the potency goes down? That quickly? I think you would have to have it under a grow light for that to happen...and I mean right under a grow light. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Seriously, it will definitely get weaker with time and light exposure, etc., but it should take a lot longer than a few days. IMO naturally, maybe it does and I'm too stoned to notice...:hmmmm:

No not at all, I am saying the fragrance come out better when it is warmed, I'm in a 77 degree house so when it's on my fingers the heat releases the fragrance better. I don't think it as lost any of it potency at all.

No not at all, I am saying the fragrance come out better when it is warmed, I'm in a 77 degree house so when it's on my fingers the heat releases the fragrance better. I don't think it as lost any of it potency at all.

Hahaha! Now I got it.

I'm stoned...so are you for writing shit I can't understand. :cheesygrinsmiley::kiss::rofl:

Grandpa, is there cheap thai surgery I can have to remove the Rosin Press from my evil squishy lil hands?

Hi my name is Lowrider......and Im addicted to squishing Rosin......

Hear you on the smell, think it just gets trapped under a waxy layer, it returns as soon as you mess with it or warms.

Coffee and Vaping Rosin.....only way to fly in the Morning...flavour country....

Back
Top Bottom