Grandaddy Bruce Elite From Canuk Seeds - Outdoor Grow 2024

I smoked some dispensary joint, and it was not all that good. 🍋
I think that sucks but it depends what you bought .. like a pre rolled joint for 5 bucks.. might use some shake..
bottom of jar stuff

some bad weather coming for the great lakes this wknd calling for massive water spouts..

some pics of the crop s

I hate to be the party proper but I think you have more branches that need support. :Namaste:
If you have a storm coming you should protect them or wire up some branches.
The last thing I want to see is another broken branch full of buds.:Namaste::Namaste:
Nows the time since you know it's coming.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I hate to be the party proper but I think you have more branches that need support. :Namaste:
If you have a storm coming you should protect them or wire up some branches.
The last thing I want to see is another broken branch full of buds.:Namaste::Namaste:
Nows the time since you know it's coming.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

i guess i could but im not going too.. almost time to harvest

im at 56 days from the 1st signs of blooming be greeting ready to harvest next week....

my new pom entry below...

IMG_20240904_190410.jpg
IMG_20240904_190208.jpg
IMG_20240904_190220.jpg
IMG_20240904_190421.jpg
IMG_20240905_172047.jpg
IMG_20240905_181013.jpg

big plants .. need to take better pictures
Well that's what we get. My phone doesn't take the best pictures. The sun is hardly on this side to light them up. They're so massive I have to stand 20' back to get the whole plant in the picture. I'm trying buddy. That's why I'm a grower and not a photographer LMAO. Hopefully I'll be able to get better pictures come harvest when everything is inside and trimmed.

Back
Top Bottom