Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

That must be how it works. There are the rare few that I either love or hate depending on the role. Will Farrell being one of them. Step brothers is great, anchor man i cant stand or even worse superstar!

I generally can't stand Will Farrell. I don't really find his over acting funny at all. But I am like you, I love Step Brothers. I don't know why (well I love John C Reilly and find him extremely funny), but I find him very funny in that movie but in general Farrell is just annoying as all hell.

I generally can't stand Will Farrell. I don't really find his over acting funny at all. But I am like you, I love Step Brothers. I don't know why (well I love John C Reilly and find him extremely funny), but I find him very funny in that movie but in general Farrell is just annoying as all hell.

There are a few roles I think he did well in but there are more that I dislike than like.

Here's two clones from the same GDP f2 plant:

0101710.JPG
0111509.JPG

They're just starting to color up. Here's the 30 GDP assorted seedlings I'm growing now:

0121323.JPG

These four whorled plants are holding still; two look strong (the top two):

0131205.JPG

Some of the seedlings are growing weird (this one may be growing two heads):

0141078.JPG

I'll be chopping a GDP plant so I'll post more pics soon too.

Drive by,,,,,That should give you a good selection of plants to find a winner outta... Good looking buds.. GL and Keepem Green

Both these GDP plants are starting to get purple but not much:

0082104.JPG
0072329.JPG

GDP reveg (foreground) and GDP clone (background):

0023426.JPG

30 GDP seedlings:

0043056.JPG

Here's some of the GDP S1s:

0052840.JPG

Two whorled seedlings are holding strong, two seem to be reverting, and that f3 is whorled also. Still holding out hope that it's a male.

Back
Top Bottom