Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

You'll never be lonely without a stick! Excellent idea, and you can use it as a maypole to tie up the branches when the flowers get as heavy as the rain.
Thanks Shed. I had to do the maypole thing when I stood her back up. If you squint you can see some green yarn in the last pic.

She weathered the storm Keith! :Rasta:
I'm glad your plants lived! At least you won't have to water for a few days lol 😅 I'm worried the same thing is going to happen if I fall asleep during a storm. Fingers crossed she comes back even stronger 💪

How often are you watering her? Looks like she's drowning in that pot.
She looks that way because she was just in a heavy rainstorm, StarkRaven. I hardly ever water her (about once every 7-8 days).

How's everyone doing today!?

I'm keeping myself busy, posting on every journal I've got going except my most recent one. I can't post on my newest journal 'cause nothing worth posting has happened yet. It's driving me nuts -- and that's a short drive! :Rasta:

So I fall back onto the Cosmic Lights clones, the weird plants that keep telling me, "You don't like the way we look, go do something else. Ha! You ain't got shit else to do, right!"

@JiggiLotus, I know that's what they're saying. They're clicking me up! :Rasta:

The first Cosmic Lights that I grew and fell deeply in love with 4 years ago only flowered for 60 days or so. Today marks Flip + 70 for this group of clones. They've slowed their drinking a little and they smell like a sweet treat may be on the horizon.

They've produced foxtails and not much else. Scoping them tells me little. I'm able to determine that not a lot of clear remains but not much else. White pistils abound and once foxtails arrive, one is likely to see them until the end.

So the drinking is what I'm paying most attention to and they're all slowing down in that area. :)

Trich Pics:
CL clone 9-19-24 F70 trich (3).jpg
CL clone 9-19-24 F70 trich (4).jpg
CL clone 9-19-24 F70 trich (1).jpg
CL clone 9-19-24 F70 trich (2).jpg

When cleaned up a bit, her little buds are sorta' attractive!
CL clone 9-19-24 F70 bud .JPG

I'm guessing that I can let them ago several more days before the fat lady breaks out in song!

-----------------

Thanks for your time.

PEACE

Hello all.

Yesterday was feeding day for the Cosmic Lights clones. They all got a full dose of Strive (5g part A and 2.5g part B per gallon). Each was watered to minimum run off.

Today, their Flip 71, finds the CL pots still fairly heavy. I give each .3L of Strive (what I had left from yesterday's feed) and that's all. They're really not drinking as much as they used to.

The Fat Kid's Cake clone was due to be fed today too. She's getting Roots Organic dry nutrients and was due another top-feed of Bloom. But instead I just gave her a liter of plain water with about 3 tsps. of EWC on top of the soil. Her soil is still a bit crusty to the touch, indicating calcium is lacking. It's gotten better over the past week, as I've been constantly feeding her calmag. I just want the soil to be a tiny bit more receptive to the Roots Organic nutes, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow or the next day to feed her.

Here's the group, basking under the @PhlizonGrowLight FD8000. One thing's for certain, this beast of a light has nothing to do with their weirdness. :)

P2 clones 9-20-24 F71 tent .JPG

The buds on the CLs are cray cray! There is no rhyme or reason to the way they're developing!
CL clone 9-20-24 F71 crazy buds.JPG

That's todays news. I'm still ducking posting on my newest journal. :straightface:

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE

Hello all.

Yesterday was feeding day for the Cosmic Lights clones. They all got a full dose of Strive (5g part A and 2.5g part B per gallon). Each was watered to minimum run off.

Today, their Flip 71, finds the CL pots still fairly heavy. I give each .3L of Strive (what I had left from yesterday's feed) and that's all. They're really not drinking as much as they used to.

The Fat Kid's Cake clone was due to be fed today too. She's getting Roots Organic dry nutrients and was due another top-feed of Bloom. But instead I just gave her a liter of plain water with about 3 tsps. of EWC on top of the soil. Her soil is still a bit crusty to the touch, indicating calcium is lacking. It's gotten better over the past week, as I've been constantly feeding her calmag. I just want the soil to be a tiny bit more receptive to the Roots Organic nutes, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow or the next day to feed her.

Here's the group, basking under the @PhlizonGrowLight FD8000. One thing's for certain, this beast of a light has nothing to do with their weirdness. :)

P2 clones 9-20-24 F71 tent .JPG

The buds on the CLs are cray cray! There is no rhyme or reason to the way they're developing!
CL clone 9-20-24 F71 crazy buds.JPG

That's todays news. I'm still ducking posting on my newest journal. :straightface:

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE
leaning towers of buddage there GDB looks awesome

leaning towers of buddage there GDB looks awesome
Thanks con. All of them wanted to lean so I let them all lean. I turn them daily so that they lean the other way. A total waste of time! 😁

Beautiful plant on a little tilt. Those buds must be heavy. :green_heart:🍋
Those buds are different, Keith! There are a few branches where they've grown in clusters, for lack of a better word. Just bunched up foxtails like there's a party going on! :Rasta:

Those buds are different, Keith! There are a few branches where they've grown in clusters, for lack of a better word. Just bunched up foxtails like there's a party going on! :Rasta:
Hey GDB was wondering is the clusters or fox tails as you call them a mutation? I heard cannabis can get mutations like mini buds on your leafs and clusters of buds on your buds.

Hey GDB was wondering is the clusters or fox tails as you call them a mutation? I heard cannabis can get mutations like mini buds on your leafs and clusters of buds on your buds.
I've got the "clusters of buds on your buds" part, StakRaven!

I'd be pleased to consider this plant a mutant! That would clear me of any responsibility for her current state. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom