Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

I've tried that- doesn't work for me either.. :high-five:
Oh, well.

I've tried growing 'em like you do - doesn't work for me either. :adore:

she gets uglier by the day.
The beauty is on the eye of the beholder. Is that right?

Once you get her in the jar, loaded in a pipe or rolled in a joint her real beauty will be entrenched with in your soul. I see the love.

Lots of love and beauty in all your tents.:kiss:

The auto tent looks close. Very tasty looking buds.
Thanks, Stinker.

One thing for sure, you know about tasty looking buds because you've seen a boatload of them from your recent grow!

Its been a minute. Looks like autos made it thru :) They look small but spicy!
Thanks, Verbalist. I hope they are spicy because I like spicy!

The beauty is on the eye of the beholder. Is that right?

Once you get her in the jar, loaded in a pipe or rolled in a joint her real beauty will be entrenched with in your soul. I see the love.

Lots of love and beauty in all your tents.:kiss:
Very true, Nev. The beauty of these plants goes far beyond what the leaves look like at the end! :ganjamon:

Hello growers.

With the THC Bomb nearly done it's time to start planning what's next for the 4x4. And with my new commitment to grow fewer and smaller (shorter) plants I'll need to change the line-up that I had proposed earlier.
So for the 4x4 tent it will be 3 @Weed Seeds Express plants, cleverly named the Express Grow.
Green Crack
NYC Diesel
Trainwreck
All of those plants are sativa dominant hybrids. I'm not ready to take on trying to keep them short, not yet anyway. So to make things a little easier I'm going to grow indica dominant strains, all still from @Weed Seeds Express.

StrainTHC RatingTypeFlowering Period (in days)Expected Height
Black Domina20%95% indica633-4 ft.
Pinkman Goo18%80% indica773-4 ft.
Grape Ape21%80% indica633-4 ft.

My goal will be to keep them all at the low end of the height estimates. Three footers, or even shorter, would be ideal.

I also want to get some shot glasses in which to soak my seeds (a lame attempt to up my germination game).
I've been to about 6 different Dollar Stores and none of them had shot glasses! (My guess is that most Dollar Store customers don't drink shots. :laughtwo: )

I ordered some from the Space guy today and they'll be here shortly.

I had also said I was going to use 3 gallon pots in the 4x4, but now I'm leaning toward using 4 gallon pots.

And that's the new "plan." The grow will still be called "The Express Grow" and will appear in this thread.

I hope you can join me when I get things going!

Peace.

Hello growers.

With the THC Bomb nearly done it's time to start planning what's next for the 4x4. And with my new commitment to grow fewer and smaller (shorter) plants I'll need to change the line-up that I had proposed earlier.

All of those plants are sativa dominant hybrids. I'm not ready to take on trying to keep them short, no yet anyway. So to make things a little easier I'm going to grow indica dominant strains, all still from @Weed Seeds Express.

My goal will be to keep them all at the low end of the height estimates. Three footers, or even shorter, would be ideal.

I also want to get some shot glasses in which to soak my seeds (a lame attempt to up my germination game).
I've been to about 6 different Dollar Stores and none of them had shot glasses! (My guess is that most Dollar Store customers don't drink shots. :laughtwo: )

I had also said I was going to use 3 gallon pots in the 4x4, but now I'm leaning toward using 4 gallon pots.

And that's the new "plan." The grow will still be called "The Express Grow" and will appear in this thread.

Peace.
Pink Goo 11 weeks Woohoo :woohoo:
Can't wait.
Hope you are well my friend @Grand Daddy Black :cheesygrinsmiley:

Stay safe
Bill

Hello growers.

All of those plants are sativa dominant hybrids. I'm not ready to take on trying to keep them short, not yet anyway. So to make things a little easier I'm going to grow indica dominant strains, all still from @Weed Seeds Express.

Peace.
"in the couch" strains what indica mean You can't move from it

I've read a lot of info on Pinkman Goo and I look forward to seeing it gooey once it hits flower.

Black Domina is crossed with Jack Herer to make the Black Jack seeds I bought so that one interests me as well.

And, Grape Ape? Who doesn't like grapes? I'm sure it will be a fun one to watch, too.

:popcorn:

I've read a lot of info on Pinkman Goo and I look forward to seeing it gooey once it hits flower.

Black Domina is crossed with Jack Herer to make the Black Jack seeds I bought so that one interests me as well.

And, Grape Ape? Who doesn't like grapes? I'm sure it will be a fun one to watch, too.

:popcorn:
Thanks, HashGirl!

I'm looking forward to growing them, as I said, "shortly." :Rasta:

3-4 feet sounds like a nice height...any taller and they're harder to do the sit-training on!

The autos are starting to chunk nicely and I don't think the THC Bomb isn't done regardless of where that pic was taken. :)

Oh, ugliest of your finishes? Not by a mile!
dead-blue-dramatic-jpg.2269140

3-4 feet sounds like a nice height...any taller and they're harder to do the sit-training on!

The autos are starting to chunk nicely and I don't think the THC Bomb isn't done regardless of where that pic was taken. :)

Oh, ugliest of your finishes? Not by a mile!
dead-blue-dramatic-jpg.2269140
LMAO! :laugh:

It's not a fair comparison. That one I droughted (and droughted and droughted)!

Hello grow lovers!

The Auto Grow on Day 76 has an interesting variety of buds.

Smoothie Bud(s)
The buds on both plants look the same so I'm only posting a single pic. They are squat chunky buds.
Smoothie bud 1-28-22 D76.JPG

Alaskan Purple
Way different from the Smoothies, these buds are not a dense but are a bit larger.
Alaskan Purple bud 1-28-22 D76.JPG

Black Cream
These little buds look odd to me but they are as stinky as can be.
Black Cream bud 1-28-22 D76.JPG

weird Purple
She's growing what appear to be multi-headed buds that I've been calling hydras. I had nothing to do with bringing them about. It's just the plant doing its own thing!
weird Purple bud 1-28-22 D76.jpg

They all look different and I'm counting down to when I'll be able to taste the differences! :Rasta:

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom