Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

GDB if you are ever on the good East Coast (the north) hit me up! I would love to meet and share and smoke with ya. That goes for anyone else here, too! Shed us absolutely right. I'd be so happy to share what I do with someone who would appreciate it.

I knew GDB was a lover. Had a feeling....
GDB is really close to me - like about an hour or so!

GDB is really close to me - like about an hour or so!
Sounds like a road trip to me cause none of us are too far then! I remember he said he was north of the Carolinas once a long time ago!

Sounds like a road trip to me cause none of us are too far then! I remember he said he was north of the Carolinas once a long time ago!
Lets put it this way: if @Grand Daddy Black ’s profile is correct and he were to go to Ocean City, he would HAVE to pass within a mere 10 miles of me ;)

Lets put it this way: if @Grand Daddy Black ’s profile is correct and he were to go to Ocean City, he would HAVE to pass within a mere 10 miles of me ;)
It would be so much easier for me to come to you 2 but the plants! Who would watch the plants!

It would be so much easier for me to come to you 2 but the plants! Who would watch the plants!
Didn't you say you have some downtime coming in a few months? ;)

Didn't you say you have some downtime coming in a few months? ;)
I was gonna just take a week off but I could certainly take a week off and add in a long weekend!! :cheesygrinsmiley::passitleft::yahoo:

GDB if you are ever on the good East Coast (the north) hit me up! I would love to meet and share and smoke with ya. That goes for anyone else here, too! Shed us absolutely right. I'd be so happy to share what I do with someone who would appreciate it.

I knew GDB was a lover. Had a feeling....
Where are you located? I've got a quarter tank of gas and an open calendar. :laughtwo:

this happening (over and over)
you might want to invest in predatory mites to counter, as you have a semi permanent crop going on. If its that bad over there, invite their enemies over for tea :)

Hell I'm on east coast stop by n burn two three four, whole bag
Dust I am sitting on so much I would love to. Just rip through a zip a day lol

Dust I am sitting on so much I would love to. Just rip through a zip a day lol
Wow - you’re making me feel old girl! It has been over 25 years since I went through 1 oz in a day!

:rofl: Jersey shore brother! I take it from what BG said, not too far!
We should try to hook up one day! Maybe I can pick up Dust along the way! :laughtwo:

Wow - you’re making me feel old girl! It has been over 25 years since I went through 1 oz in a day!
I mean maybe exaggerating but depends on how many of us are toking
We should try to hook up one day! Maybe I can pick up Dust along the way! :laughtwo:
Absolutely let's do it lol
I'll get on bike all the time I'm always on east somewhere. Especially summer time I'm usually from Va. Down to Florida all the time
A rider huh?! What do you have?

I can't wait till I get to harvest. I can't wait. Been so long since last time I grew. Over 4 years I think. Cause dam job
I can imagine, you probably have an itch and a half! At least it's coming man!

Hello growers.

Not much to report on this evening. I'm just going to post a pic of the ARC clone on Flip 36. I'm no longer worried about her growing too tall. Now I'm urging her to just grow! :Rasta:

ARC clone 1-27-22 Flip 36.jpg

In the Freebie + 1 Grow on Flip 71 the THC Bomb is the last plant standing. I've got to say, she gets uglier by the day. Her leaves look like crap, mostly all brown and crinkled. But I have "bud vision" and she looks fine to me! Still, I think she may be in the running for my ugliest finisher ever!

I ain't exaggerating!
THC Bomb 1-27-22 Flip 71.jpg

I thought she might be done by now but she continues to drink a lot and her trichs looked liked this today:
ARC trich 1-27-22 Flip 71.jpg

And, yes sir, that is a sugar leaf pic (but from near the bottom of the plant). ;)

Once the THCB is done, I'll be clear to start anew in the 4x4 tent!

The Auto Show on Day 75 is humming along. Not much has changed since the last update. (Translation: There's still no hint of purple on either of the plants named "Purple!" :straightface: )
Auto Show tent 1-27-22 Day 75.jpg

That's all I've got.

I really appreciate you stopping by.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom