Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Is the Black Cream foxtailing? Dark Devils seem to foxtail and they're both from the same breeder so I'm wondering if all of their strains do it.

Sorry to hear you had to take down the ARC clone due to spiders but I think the trichomes look perfect for a nice uplifting high.

Congrats on the nice haul!
Thanks HG!

I can't tell what the Black Cream is doing. Nearly all that's going on is hidden under leaves. As far as I care, she can get foxtails all she wants. Hell, throw in a few fox feet and a fox nose, just as long as she keeps getting-going! :Rasta:

And like @HashGirl says the Black Cream looks like its just growing foxtails. That's an interesting observation of the Swwet Seeds. I also had a little foxtailing of the DDa.

I couldn’t agree more. At some point you need to stop the bleeding go back to ground zero. It may hurt now but you will be so much happier tomorrow.

I’m also a firm believer that in small one person home grows that less is more. I’ve done both and get overwhelmed with to much going on and I don’t give the care the individual plants need.

Now as far as good predatory mites may be I would think if you use them you would need to stop all other methods of extermination as that would kill off the good guys. I believe Grandpa Tokin is leading you to the answer of ridding the home of the borgs.

Oh yea I still see all the beauty in your tent. :love:
:passitleft:
Thanks, Nev.

I've done the super-cleaning thing several times to no avail. But, of course, I will do it again after this grow. :straightface:

I really believe that having fewer and smaller plants will help, even if it only leads to having fewer and smaller mites! :laughtwo:

Morning GDB hope day is great be sure take deep sniff of all that fresh grow.
Good morning, Dust!

Hope your day goes well, too. :ciao:

In defense of the Auto Show, these are not the smallest autos around at the moment. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Wait, what?

You get to have a nice in-person hook up with a fellow 420 member and then this is how you treat him?

Shame on you Shed. :laughtwo:

I don't know what you're talking about! Today I learned it's...
GDB learned that, too! I saw that fellow lurker loving on my it's all about the love in the grow posts...he feels me GDB..he is just playing with your weed emotions Shed

Nah it's clearly about size and amount putting in the tent. Lmao

Long way to England in a row boat.
It's a long way to England in a regular boat...look what happened to the Titanic

Yep could get around the edges and fell in a hole. With no life vest and drown. What happens when you put small things in a big ocean. Lmao
I may be too high to read this and it make sense to me right now because believe me bud I'm trying and I'm going in circles lol

Lmao wish I was too high that be nice right now
This one smoke man..fries me I'm so loopy. I hope you know I'd more than happily share if you weren't so far away

I don't know what you're talking about! Today I learned it's...
I don't know what you're talking about either. I was talking about this...
I did have a chance to meet @BakedARea while I was up in Monterey (he lives nearby). Not a lot of time for a sit-down together but we did have a great parking-lot chat while my wife and son were in Target!
BTW, I'd relish the chance to meet any number of folks here on 420. I hope to be able to do so some day!

I don't know what you're talking about either. I was talking about this...

BTW, I'd relish the chance to meet any number of folks here on 420. I hope to be able to do so some day!
GDB if you are ever on the good East Coast (the north) hit me up! I would love to meet and share and smoke with ya. That goes for anyone else here, too! Shed is absolutely right. I'd be so happy to share what I do with someone who would appreciate it.

I knew GDB was a lover. Had a feeling....

Back
Top Bottom