Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Congrats on the upcoming harvest GDB! And good luck with all the work in front of you. The children all look beautiful and happy. Let’s get these ladies flippin!! :Rasta:
Thanks, Heavenly!

I'm flippin' looking forward to it. :Rasta:

Hello growers.

Despite my excitement about getting Clonely out of the way, the Fast tent remains unchanged. I've decided to leave them in there for just a while longer.

I'm doing this because the sole remaining plant in the 5x5 tent is really close to being done. An since she had/has a mite infestation I really don't want to bring her and her bugs to the upstairs tent. If I can wait for her I'll have time to completely sterilize and de-bug the 5x5 tent before taking these down there.

This is starting to sound like stuff that only I can make sense of and I won't bore you with it any longer. :Rasta:

On day 46 they still have a little room to grow:
FAST 7-12-21 D46.jpg

Finally, if you're interested I did a Smoke Report of the Cheese plant I took down in April.

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy your company!

Peace.

On day 46 they still have a little room to grow
It's tight in there, but there's a little room left- I think your plan will work out fine,
and I hope you get rid of the mites once and for all!

It's tight in there, but there's a little room left- I think your plan will work out fine,
and I hope you get rid of the mites once and for all!
Thanks, Mr.C.

At this point I'm just going to treat all my plants for those stinkers. I'm so paranoid about them that I'm going to take a preventive stance.

Hello growers.

The Fast kids are on day 47 and mostly because of the clones they're in there with, this co-habitation can't go on much longer. But it won't have to! ;)

FAST 7-13-21 D47.jpg

Peace.

Hello growers.

It's day 51 for the Fast children and I'm about to break up this scrum!
FAST tent 7-17-21 D51.jpg

Not a moment to soon I think. The Fast kids continue to get some yellowing bottom leaves. I believe this is because they need more soil (they're still in 1gallon pots). Just in case, however, I gave them all a taste of CalMag+
(4 - 0 - 0).

The clones are holding at MC 5.

My 5x5 tent is now empty and awaiting new tenants. It's been thoroughly cleaned with Lysol and Clorox, and I sprayed the insides with every bug killer I could find in the house. Hopefully it's been de-bugged. In any event, everything that goes in there will be treated with a foliar spray of SNS 209, and 209 will also be included in their feeds.

I can now begin up-potting and moving all of these to the 5x5. I'll do the clones first. They'll be going from their 2 gallon pots to 5 gallons and moved immediately.

The Fast kids will go into 3 gallon pots but I'll leave them in the 2x2 for now while I start their training. They've only been topped (on day 28) but nothing else has been done to them. When I get them trained and set for the run to the finish I'll take them downstairs to the 5x5 as well.

The best part for me is that I can do these up-pots and moves in sloth-mode. No need to rush! :Rasta:

On another positive note, I've received all of the prizes from my MOtM win. It feels like Christmas in July!

I'll post a pic later but for now just want to thank 420 Magazine for this wonderful opportunity. Also thank you to all the members who supported me. What a wonderful feeling! :thanks:

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hello growers.

I got the 3 clones up-potted, and they've been moved to the 5x5.
Clone Trio up-potted 7-19-21.jpg

Now to get to the Fast kids. They need the attention most.

Peace.

Hello again growers.

I got the Fast kids into their 3 gallon pots. I'll start their training in a few days.

Left: Critical Poison & Bruce Banner (rear) / Right: Bubblegum #1 & #2 (rear)
Fast up-pot 7-19-21 D53.jpg

Sounds like a plan GDB. Plan your work and work your plan they say.
Thanks, Stone. My plans always work like a charm until they don't.
Leisurely uppotting is the best uppotting. Looks like perfect timing too, it’s starting to get elbow to elbow in there. :thumb:
Thanks HH. I think it was nearly perfect timing too.
Congrats on making space in there and getting the clones up-canned, but this doesn't sound like sloth-mode to me:
Thanks, Shed. Sloth on caffeine.

Bruce Banner looks like it already wants to challenge you to a train-off!
She is going to be the least cooperative, that's for sure!

Damn, you've been busy today! The Fast kids don't look like they even noticed the up-potting...:welldone:

Damn, you've been busy today! The Fast kids don't look like they even noticed the up-potting...:welldone:
Thanks, MrC.

BTW, I tried your gummy recipe today. They're in the fridge setting now! :green_heart:

BTW, I tried your gummy recipe today. They're in the fridge setting now!
Sweet! I hope it worked well for you!... :thumb:
Reminds me...I'm down to 3 or 4 cbd gummies, so I'll be making more within the next few days too!

Back
Top Bottom