Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Front right also looks a much different shade of green. And at this point it should be easy enough to lift the pot to see if it's lighter than the rest. I only can tell when to water by lifting my plants.
I'm having problems gauging the weight of these 1 Gallon pots by lifting them. This is my first time using them and since I haven't fully watered them yet they always seem to weigh the same.

Maybe I need to get a scale! :Rasta:

Hello G! Just lurking around here and there. I hope you and yours are healthy and happy. :yummy: I see congratulations are in order!:bravo:MOTM! Yay! And of course. your plants are looking superb.
Smile and stay stoneder!

Hello growers.

So yesterday morning's "I need water" posture from one of my Bubblegums was being aped by the other three plants by the evening. So my only real problem was my inability to judge when these 1 gallon pots are light as a feather. They all just needed a drink!

They look perky again this morning.
Fast D37.jpg

Thank goodness!

Now I can just go back to fretting about what to do next with those 3 clones. :Rasta:

Peace.

Hello G! Just lurking around here and there. I hope you and yours are healthy and happy. :yummy: I see congratulations are in order!:bravo:MOTM! Yay! And of course. your plants are looking superb.
Smile and stay stoneder!
Thanks @Fredwak.

And thanks for stopping by. :Rasta:

when I start "feeling myself" and thinking I'm smarter than I am.
That made me laugh, a lot! (and ... “I’m feelin like Will”..)

You should be legitimately feelin‘ it atm tho - congrats on MOTM :love:
consider a "large" pot to be 7 gallons or more
Yes, and I’d agree - but as shed said, it can be done in smaller, quite well once it’s dialled in... and
pseudo-LOS along with organic nutrients.
Even if you’re adding inputs, if they’re feeding a living soil then it’s a living soil grow! “Water-only” is just one of the ways to do LOS. My LOS growing has always used inputs (teas, drenches (Fish, seaweed, plant ferment) and foliars etc.).
Ok, sorry. I’m gonna have to stop coming on here responding when I’m stoned because I can’t keep up with who said what lol!
If we all did that it’d be very quiet around here! :love:

Rolling along really nicely GDB! Remember, all plans are illusions, but we have to have them otherwise there’s nothing to change.
:passitleft:

Even if you’re adding inputs, if they’re feeding a living soil then it’s a living soil grow! “Water-only” is just one of the ways to do LOS. My LOS growing has always used inputs (teas, drenches (Fish, seaweed, plant ferment) and foliars etc.).
Thanks for that, Amy. Can I call on you when I need a bit of advice about this? I'm in uncharted waters! :Rasta:
If we all did that it’d be very quiet around here! :love:
pin drop
Rolling along really nicely GDB! Remember, all plans are illusions, but we have to have them otherwise there’s nothing to change.
That's so true. If not, then the term "Plan B" would not exist! :Rasta:

Happy 4th GDB! I hope you and the family have a great one:thumb:
Everyhing's looking happy and healthy in the tent, as I knew it would!

Happy 4th GDB! I hope you and the family have a great one:thumb:
Everyhing's looking happy and healthy in the tent, as I knew it would!
Happy 4th to you as well, Mr.C!

Hello growers.

I haven't said anything about Clonely lately so here goes...

She has been through hell. Spider mites first and then a major break that led to the removal of a large branch. But she's hung in there. To combat the mites I first took her outside and blasted her underside with the water hose. Beat her up pretty good but also had to blast off a bunch of bugs. Then I started putting SNS 209 in here feed and finally, I sprayed her with some Dr. Doom "Spider Mite Knockout." I think I got rid of them, but even if not, there are too few left to do much damage.

Now her buds are really firming up. In fact, they are quite hard. Her trichs are mostly cloudy and she's nearing the finish. However, she's still drinking a bunch. She's getting 5.5g of Mega Crop.
IMG_3069.jpg

A real trooper is she!

Now, just troop a little faster 'cause I need this space! :Rasta:

Peace.

Thanks Vet!

Yeah, Clonely really surprised me. I thought I was gonna' have to toss her. :Rasta:

Considering all she's been through, she looks great!
Man, there's a lot of colas on that girl!
I should know this...but what is she a clone of? (and don't say "marijuana" ;) )

Considering all she's been through, she looks great!
Man, there's a lot of colas on that girl!
I should know this...but what is she a clone of? (and don't say "marijuana" ;) )
Sorry, I should have included that info in the update. Strawberry Banana Grape!

:idea::idea::idea:
After seeing how close Clonely is to being done, last night the old Benz Diesel (my brain) kicked in started doing its ciphering!

If Cloney can be taken down, say, within 2 weeks (a good possiblity, I think) then my logistical problems with this grow are solved!

That will allow me to move the 4 Fast toddlers and the 3 small clones to the 5x5 tent for up-potting and to continue in veg. The MC-CB that's now in the tent with Clonely can be moved to the 2x2 tent (the current Fast tent) to finish. And just like that, all will be hunky dory!

The only "gotcha" I can see from here is the Fast toddlers. They are clearly ready to come out of those 1 gallon pots now. I just hope they can hold on in them for a little while longer.

As you can see in this pic, a few of them are starting to yellow at the bottoms again. I'm not too concerned about that because those leaves will be taken off when I up-pot the plants and clean them up. What does concern me is that I think they're yellowing this time due to being at or near a root-bound state.
Fast 7-6-21 D40.jpg

Anyway, that's my new "plan"! :Rasta:

Thanks for stopping by!

Peace.

That diesel engine works better than you give it credit for!
Definitely firing on all 5 cylinders!
I just hope they can hold on in them for a little while longer.
Some of Mrs.C's houseplants have been rootbound for years- I don't think a few weeks longer will hurt those youngsters...it's not ideal, but it's not real bad either...

Back
Top Bottom