Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Congrats on the transplant and overcoming your crippling anxiety about getting that done! :thumb:

I don't believe that you need large pots for LOS, you just need shorter grows if you go with smaller pots. The soil gets depleted of the nutrients that got cooked in as the plant grows, so if you wanted to do a short veg and flip, smaller than 7 gallons can work.

I think you are misunderstanding the word "microbe." Wikipedia defines it thusly: "A microorganism, or microbe, is a microscopic organism."

How good are your eyes these days? :nerd-with-glasses:
I was using the loupe! Damn, how small can they be!? :laughtwo:

You can now add your name to the long list of GF users not following the manufacturers recommendations. You can find my name way up on the top of that list. :cheesygrinsmiley: Good thing is these plants rebound nicely from it.
Uh, this is my second time screwing up with the GF, rookie. :Rasta:

I prefer smallish plants and pots that can be lifted without fear of back damage.
My thinking exactly!
add your name to the long list of GF users not following the manufacturers recommendations.
I'm on that list!
But with the 2 autos I've got going now, I'm following the directions, except for the "every 14 days" thing- I go 12 days,(as most folks seem to be doing) and the plants seem to like it that way, at least so far...

For me a 5 gallon pot is minimum so far. I've had 3 fairly good tries at it. 2 appleberries that yielded heavy but I forget how much, and that Pinkman Goo a couple of grows ago. That Pinkman Goo grew as perfectly healthy as I have ever grown one in her 5.
Here she is days from the end.
1624481513290.png

For me a 5 gallon pot is minimum so far. I've had 3 fairly good tries at it. 2 appleberries that yielded heavy but I forget how much, and that Pinkman Goo a couple of grows ago. That Pinkman Goo grew as perfectly healthy as I have ever grown one in her 5.
Here she is days from the end.
1624481513290.png
That's a luscious looking plant, Stone! :green_heart:

Hello growers.

The fast babies are 30 days old today.

There's been a change in the yellowing leaves that started on one of the Bubblegums and the Critical Poison. Now both Bubblegums are yellowing but the CP looks fairly normal since it's two yellow leaves died and fell off. The Bubblegums are holding on to their yellowing leaves. They are not dying off but look like crap.
Fast 6-25-21 D30.jpg

Bubblegum yellowing 6-25-21 D30.jpg

As you can see in the top pic, I bent my two larger clones and tied them down. The smaller one (in front in top pic) will get done once she grows a bit more. I'd like to flip these sooner than later to ensure that they stay on the small side.
Clone Pair bend 6-25-21.jpg

That's all for today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Hello growers.

The Fast babies are now on day 32 and starting to look better. The yellowing on the 2 Bubblegums has diminished. In fact, on the worse one the yellows seem to be reverting to green! This surprised me. I thought they would continue to yellow until they died and then just fell off.

Here's a tent pic:
Fast 6-28-21 D32.jpg

I'm now beginning to wonder how much longer these 7 plants can exist together in this 2x2 tent. It looks like they are going to be fighting for space soon. I may end up having to flip the 3 clones way early (move them to the 5x5 tent) in order to allow the 4 Fast plants sufficient room to continue in veg. I'll keep them all together for as long as I can.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

I nearly fainted this morning when I read this!

That Clarence...he's so progressive!

Fast moving babies...looking good. :thumb:
Thanks, Shed.

Regarding Clarence, I think he tokes.

Back in the early 80's I had to interview him in person due to a position that I held at the time, and I got that impression of him way back then. It's in the eyes! :Rasta:

Uh, this is my second time screwing up with the GF, rookie. :Rasta:
Oh great. I’m about to cuss. I’m using Geoflora nutrients this grow and so far I’m having a hell of a time. I had a feeling I had beginners luck with my first grow.

Oh great. I’m about to cuss. I’m using Geoflora nutrients this grow and so far I’m having a hell of a time. I had a feeling I had beginners luck with my first grow.
You had that weird stem @RetireRN. Or are you talking about something else you've started?

But I'm all for the cussing. Tough love. Praise plants when they deserve it but let them know in no uncertain terms when they are displeasing you.

It may not change the way the plant is acting but it'll make you feel better! :laughtwo:

You had that weird stem @RetireRN. Or are you talking about something else you've started?

But I'm all for the cussing. Tough love. Praise plants when they deserve it but let them know in no uncertain terms when they are displeasing you.

It may not change the way the plant is acting but it'll make you feel better! :laughtwo:
I had to get rid of the one with the twisted stem and now I have started another one that seems to be doing better I’m going to post some pictures in my grow journal later. I also started a gorilla glue auto that is dying and it’s only a week old and I planted three northern light autos and only two survived of those and I just planted 4 gelato autos yesterday but they have not come to the surface yet and one never sprouted of the beans that I was trying to germinate.

on the worse one the yellows seem to be reverting to green! This surprised me.
That's what I seem to be doing constantly with the GF- trying to get then to "green back up"
I haven't quite figured it out yet though..
The Fast ladies are looking good- I can see some of the yellows aren't as yellow as they were before, so what you're doing is really working!

Back
Top Bottom