Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Sorry about Stella atleast you got your feet wet trying a outdoor grow & i'm sure next summers attempt will work out better for you, your buddys plant looks good
Thanks con. I'm already thinking about how to go about things next year! :)

Stella was a beautiful plant and a better learning tool, so she served her purpose. Sorry about the bud rot. 🍋
Thanks Keith! That's the spirit! Stella taught me a lot! :)

Well, hell..sorry about Stella..she held off on the rot for awhile, but all that moisture was just too much...
2 foggy nights and 2 sunless days managed to ruin about half of my Somango, even though all the other days were sunny and in the 80's..that moisture is a real bud killer..😬

That's why we grow them so big!

Because we may have to toss half of it in the trash...👍
Thanks Carcass! I thought you grew them so big to mess with the Mrs. but I now know better! :)

That CapJunky is the perfect example of a well-timed schlep. Sorry about Stella but you will definitely know what to change for next summer.
:popcorn:
And as Chairman of the Schlep Council, you should know! 😁

Nice takedown over time GDB! that didn't even move the meter! My condolences for Stella! You learned a lot through her anyway. I'm glad to see you got a yen to try again!
Thanks Stone.

Yeah, I've got the yen! I'll be yenning for about the next six months. 😁

If you dry and cure in higher heat and direct sunlight (or bright light generally if outside isn't an option) the THC will break down faster than it does under our normal methods (where preserving THC is the goal). Combine that with as late a harvest as you can manage and you should end up with some serious body-lock meds.

LOL!
That's what I am aiming for that's for the advice.

I think they're ready anyway. I need to scope 'em. Hmm... now's a good time I guess!
Ok took a quick look and there's a bunch of clear trichs still, and lots missing their tops. Both BBCBD and PGC appear to have same maturity ish.

Does this look like rot? The top of this bud had some darker spots that I tossed but this looks like just brown pistils?
20241002_152255.jpg

Hello grow gang.

I've only got the 3 Cosmic Lights clones remaining. This marks their Flip + 82 and I'm about to call it.

All of them are similar looking so I just took a bud from one to scope. Scoping these foxtaily things can be a challenge. You've got to sort of pan slowly until you see a spot where you can get a shot underneath a foxtail. And even then the pic appears 3-dimensional so something's always out of focus.

CL clone 10-2-24 trichs (4).jpg

CL clone 10-2-24 trichs (5).jpg
CL clone 10-2-24 trichs (1).jpg
CL clone 10-2-24 trichs (2).jpg
CL clone 10-2-24 trichs (3).jpg

I'll take that. They're way past the "I'm sick of lookin' at them" stage. :)

Here's the scopee and the first tester:

CL clone 10-2-24 scopee bud.JPG

----------------

As usual, thanks for peeking.

PEACE

I'd call that mostly cloudy, with a scattering of ambers..
There's a few clear ones there, but not many..
prime choppin' time!

So, what do you call those tri pics. Cloudy? I do not know. 🍋
What Carcass says below Keith. I think it breaks down to somewhere around 70-20-10 percent - cloudy, clear, amber, respectively.
I'd call that mostly cloudy, with a scattering of ambers..
There's a few clear ones there, but not many..
prime choppin' time!
They'll likely come down tomorrow Carcass. Should be a painless trim! :)
If you're sick of looking at them I won't even post days. :thumb:
So sick :cough:

Back
Top Bottom