Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hell grow gang!

One of my statements from yesterday:
They'll likely come down tomorrow Carcass. Should be a painless trim! :)
That was not one of my "official" predictions but it may as well had been, because like nearly all of my "official" predictions it was wrong, wrong, wrong.

Turns out that this foxtaily plant was a true PITA to trim. I didn't take all three plants down and it was not painless! I took down one of the three today and it took much longer than expected.

She was a sticky one and that's one of the reasons things were so frustrating.

First, most of the fans were brown and crispy hard. That's great if you can grab 'em and pull the whole thing out cleanly. But if it breaks off when you try to pull it out (as many did), well that's different. Then you got little bits of hard brown leaves wedged deep between colas/foxtails. I had to separate a lot of stuff with my gloved fingers in order to get the snippers in deep enough to cut away what remained of the brown fan leaves. Then, to make matters worse, I'd think I had cut away all the little brownies only to look and the finished product and notice that a lot of the little pieces I cut away were still stuck to the sticky flowers. Luckily I have a cannabis brush that performed really well at brushing away all those little flakes. (@InTheShed @StoneOtter)

Here she is laid out after takedown:
CL clone1 10-3-24 END array.JPG

All three plants are about the same size so I weighed this one to get some idea of what the total haul will be. She's 253g wet and with branches still attached.
CL clone1 10-3-24 END 253g wet.JPG

So I'll likely get in the neighborhood of maybe 6+ ounces from all three combined.

I'm going to keep the other 2 going until I can smoke that tester that I cut off yesterday. If that tester doesn't give me a reason to be optimistic about this outcome, I'll take much less care in trimming the two that remain! :Rasta:

-----------------------

nice looking bud nothing wrong with that !! Where them fairy tails ~~ 🐉
Thanks for asking Smoke.

I'll be posting an update on the Fairy Tails this evening. Stay tuned.

-------------------------

Thanks for your interest.

PEACE

Hell grow gang!

That was not one of my "official" predictions but it may as well had been, because like nearly all of my "official" predictions it was wrong, wrong, wrong.

Turns out that this foxtaily plant was a true PITA to trim. I didn't take all three plants down and it was not painless! I took down one of the three today and it took much longer than expected.

First, most of the fans were brown and crispy hard. That's great if you can grab 'em and pull the whole thing out cleanly. But if it breaks off when you try to pull it out (as many did), well that's different. Then you got little bits of hard brown leaves wedged deep between colas/foxtails. I had to separate a lot of stuff with my gloved fingers in order to get the snippers in deep enough to cut away what remained of the brown fan leaves. Then, to make matters worse, I'd think I had cut away all the little brownies only to look and the finished product and notice that a lot of the little pieces I cut away were still stuck to the sticky flowers. Luckily I have a cannabis brush that performed really well at brushing away all those little flakes. (@InTheShed @StoneOtter)

All three plants are about the same size so I weighed this one to get some idea of what the total haul will be. She's 253g wet and with branches still attached.

So I'll likely get in the neighborhood of maybe 6+ ounces from all three combined.

I'm going to keep the other 2 going until I can smoke that tester that I cut off yesterday. If that tester doesn't give me a reason to be optimistic about this outcome, I'll take much less care in trimming the two that remain! :Rasta:

-----------------------

Thanks for asking Smoke.

PEACE
Congrats on the chop GDB, my seismograph did not move so no flop i'm guessing

It's easy to tell how much work was involved with just a glance at the scissors off to the left. Well done getting through all that and I hope it makes it worth your while in the end!
Thanks Shed. My Lazy-Meter mumbled profanities throughout the process, but it didn't set off the big alarms! :)

Congrats on the chop GDB, my seismograph did not move so no flop i'm guessing
Ha! She would have had I untied her con! In fact it would have been a leaning flop. 😁

Hey, you are pretty good at trimming what are you doing later. Nice job your bud looks great. 🍋
That's one great pick-up line Keith. Stick with it! 😁

Thanks for the kind words, dude!

Nice harvest, GDB - Excellent trim job, too👍
Then you got little bits of hard brown leaves wedged deep between colas/foxtails.
I got that on my indoor Wookiee- what a pain! ....most of it is still there...😐
It's easy to tell how much work was involved with just a glance at the scissors off to the left.
I scrape that off and smoke it as I go...
probably why I'm so damn slow...

Nice harvest, GDB - Excellent trim job, too👍

I got that on my indoor Wookiee- what a pain! ....most of it is still there...😐

I scrape that off and smoke it as I go...
probably why I'm so damn slow...
Thanks Carcass.

Yeah, a real pain getting down in there and the scissors do get gummed up quickly. And yes, if you take some off and fire it up it usually slows you down. (oops!) :)

I don't know but sounds like your bitching about gummy/sticky/ weed LOL I know they can be a pain but well worth it in the end..
Ha! Not complaining Smoke, just describing what went down!

A few plants ago I was talking about how a plant I was taking down was not very sticky at all.

Then I was complaining! :)

Hell grow gang!

-----------------------

Thanks for asking Smoke.

PEACE
Brushing is going to be my next big thing. I left tons of sugar leaves on Muffy! Glad to hear it worked for ya! Those buds look great!

Back
Top Bottom