Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

No one is making fun at you I worry about rain and feeding enough not enough sun even though we have not had rain but once this month. Am I feeding to much am I watering to much do I have them tied up enough. Is the PM on Banana Jealousy going to spread to the other plants. Should I trim more off the plants. I worry about everything. Am I worrying enough. Will I make harvest or lose it all to rot. But I do love growing these plants and I believe you do to GDB so worrying is just part of the grow. I do not believe those that say they do not worry about something. I wonder if you worry more about growing indoors as much as outdoors. Stella looks great so stop worrying. I worry if that made any sense. 🍋

Stella yesterday morning -- hangdog after the storm:
I agree with Mr Lemon and think that Stella is looking pretty good considering the weather. The leaves are mostly Carmen-green and the flowers are coming along slow and steady. Sun would definitely help, and you could easily slide that rootball out and right into a cloth pot if that would make you feel better. Feeling better is important!
No one is making fun at you
You must not be on the group PM thread. :cheesygrinsmiley:

how in the hell is that pot ever going to get dry if I keep letting her get caught in downpours!?
Sit her pot in a trashbag, secure it around the stalk....waterproof!
(take it off when the rain stops😁)

(I hear you outdoor growers making fun of me for being such a whiney-poo! 😁)
Actually, growing outdoors does give one more stuff to whine about...👍
you could easily slide that rootball out and right into a cloth pot if that would make you feel better.
That sounds like a winner of an idea...might make Stella feel a little better, too..💚

No one is making fun at you I worry about rain and feeding enough not enough sun even though we have not had rain but once this month. Am I feeding to much am I watering to much do I have them tied up enough. Is the PM on Banana Jealousy going to spread to the other plants. Should I trim more off the plants. I worry about everything. Am I worrying enough. Will I make harvest or lose it all to rot. But I do love growing these plants and I believe you do to GDB so worrying is just part of the grow. I do not believe those that say they do not worry about something. I wonder if you worry more about growing indoors as much as outdoors. Stella looks great so stop worrying. I worry if that made any sense. 🍋
Thanks for the encouragement Keith. :)

I agree with Mr Lemon and think that Stella is looking pretty good considering the weather. The leaves are mostly Carmen-green and the flowers are coming along slow and steady. Sun would definitely help, and you could easily slide that rootball out and right into a cloth pot if that would make you feel better. Feeling better is important!
At this stage I'm not going to try and further mitigate Shed. I've got to figure out what I'm cooking for dinner tonight.
You must not be on the group PM thread. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I knew it!

I wanna' be on that thread. I've got a list of grievances about certain growers! :rofl:

Be happy!

Thanks Stone.

I doubt that my fretting over my plants will ever lead to unhappiness. There's too much JOY in the act of growing for that to happen! :Rasta:

Sit her pot in a trashbag, secure it around the stalk....waterproof!
(take it off when the rain stops😁)
I'll wager that's basic outdoor-think. I've got a lot to learn!

Thanks Carcass. :thanks:

Actually, growing outdoors does give one more stuff to whine about...👍
That part I got figured out early! So I guess I just started doing what I thought I was supposed to do! 😁
That sounds like a winner of an idea...might make Stella feel a little better, too..💚
I'm just not sure it would be worth the hassle at this point. There's so little time left for her. Then again, I'd likely regret it if I didn't at least try it. Our extended weather forecast calls for a nice week beginning around Oct. 7, with sunny days and temps mostly in the low 80s.

Maybe I'll give it a go.

Thanks @Carcass & @InTheSched.

Back
Top Bottom